All Comments on 'In The Shadow of The Moon Ch. 06'

by silentlysilly

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!!

Can't wait to read chpter 7. Anxious to see who is causing all the tension, perhaps Victoria's father and whom he had mated her too?

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Moving Forward

or at least trying to move forward. Victoria seems to be trying to move forward but I wonder about the evil that was removed from her. Is it gone or will we see the evil return? And who on the inside is evil? Victoria seemed to feel evil coming off someone but who? And will the love Anthony feels for Victoria be enough to help her overcome all that is ahead of her? I'm looking forward to chapter 7, ask your editor to hurry. And you get to work on chapter 8 please. I think you get the point I like this story and can't wait for more!!!

one_literate_ladyone_literate_ladyalmost 12 years ago
????

"Enough. Mon petit loup, vous avez sont très égoïste.""

Non, non, non:

Ma petite loup, vous avez été très égöiste.

^^^

feminine form...

and since it is a grandmother talking to her granddaughter she would more likely have used the familiar form --- tu as été....

silentlysillysilentlysillyalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Note From Author:

Apologies for the bad french I haven't studied it for five years and I was never very good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Maybe for those of us who don't know any French at all, you could at least give us a translation, especially when you are saying you weren't very good at it, maybe leave it out completely. Otherwise I am enjoying you story.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOalmost 12 years ago
French is hot!

I love the way it sounds and drips off the tongue, wrong or right. I belong to a virtual army in second life that is made up of vampires, lycans and humans and most are french my commander is french also and they get a kick out of translating for me. So please dont stop using the language it adds to the mystery of the story ..

MythOFreakMythOFreakalmost 12 years ago

I'm a little bit concerned...there seems to be so much happening and yet not enough time for her to come to terms with who she is and what she's capable of. I think there needs to be a respite from all the tension of the upcoming war for her to finally let go of the past and find the strength within herself, otherwise I think she's going to buckle from the pressure. At this point she just doesn't seem able to handle the responsibilities of an Alpha.

Moreover, I think they both need some time to grow together as a couple. All their time spent together so far has been him attempting to reach her and help her heal from the past. Now, I think it's time they had some time together to embrace the future and their mating bond.

Also, you may want to proof read your chapters a bit more, this one was quite a few easy mistakes. I normally don't mind, but the incorrect use of the commas and spelling errors and grammar mistakes made it a bit difficult to follow.

Overall, I really do enjoy this story though, and hope the next chapter won't take too long.

ACFallonACFallonalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

No matter if there are errors, I am enjoying your story and can't wait for the next chapter

silentlysillysilentlysillyalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Note from the Author:

So I took your feedback and comments in to consideration and I wanted to give the characters, especially Victoria, time to really connect. It wasn't feeling right, felt more like rushing. However don't be worried I also didn't want to make you wait too long for the next chapter, I can't wait to see how you respond. So I am simply incorporating some things, but the mating will still go on in the next chapter, keep an eye out for it next week.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago

Victoria seems to have come a great way in a very short time. If she's trying to force herself to be happy, she might begin to doubt herself and panic about it later.

JhyrJhyrover 11 years ago
More please!

I'm really enjoying both your characters and the story in general.

I'd like to see it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it

I really like this story and would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
????

Please please more more. When is the next few chapters coming?

hellokitty1hellokitty1over 11 years ago
changes

When Antony first told Victoria about his pack, his Betas were Ryley and Jordan but in this chapter Jordan became Jesse and Catalina became Catrina. Did you do that on purpose? I was a bit confused when I realized who Jesse was supposed to be.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
I noticed the name changes too.

But I'm happy I saw this update. On to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilentlysilly@silentlysilly
389 Followers
July 28 Just uploaded the EDITED version of chapter 8 sorry for the mix up. Stop leaving rude comments! ****************** September 12 So I just decided to cut it in half and give your two parts so you don't have to suffer through my struggle with the end of this ch...