All Comments on 'In The Shower'

by Thira

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Badly in need of proper editing/proofing.

The content is there, but the story desperately is in need of editing and proofing. You really should ask for help in cleaning up these details that are standing in the way of a much better read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I knew , I had heard about her from some of the younger woman players. Now in my 40s, I was playing in the seniors and had just lost to her on court. In the showers, I had looked over at her, tall, athletic, smallish breasts, I was shorter, a bit plump, 10 years younger, would she notice me, I wanted her to. I noticed her looking over, I had got in a shower opposite her, even though there were 4 more. I soaped my breasts, lathering them as she watched, then I turned and bending slightly soaped my wet pussy, sliding a finger in and then finally soaping my bottom. I turned, she was watching, I washed off and went into the room to dry myself. I had one of my legs on the bench, I felt her hand from behind touch me, I opened my legs further, her finger found my wet pussy, moved around then slipped inside me, moving in, out, then 2 , I bent forward, she continued then removed 1 finger and put it against my anus, moved it around, then slowly pushed it into me, moving both back and forward, touch yourself, go on, I did and I shuddered with an orgasm. she slowly pulled back, get dressed leave your panties off and come with me, I hurriedly dressed, we got into a taxi, I put my coat over my lap, her fingers stroking my pussy and anus, she whispered in my ear, I am going to do both your holes. I shuddered, after you eat my pussy. We got out, walked up to her flat, inside, she said lay down on the bed, I went to take my tennis dress off, no leave it on,it will remind me every time I see you on court. As she undressed, ever lick pussy before, no, well lay there and I will guide you as she lowered herself down on my face, holding my head, now, lick there, I moved my tongue as she sort of moved up and down, very wet, then still and she said there, that's it, slowly, I could feel her clit poking out, faster, I licked faster, she held my head, that's it, that's it and her legs tightened around my head, so wet as she held my face tight to her pussy, then let go. She sat there then slowly got up,, I watched as she got a very long rubber dildo out of her draw, she pushed it into her pussy, about 6-8 inches stuck out of her, which she pushed through a harness which she strapped around her. She got on the bed, open your legs, I did, watched her bend forward and I felt her tongue move over my open pussy, around and then down to my anus, oh yes, back to my pussy, then pulled back, I watched as she positioned the strap on and felt it move into me, slowly, back, in, I felt juice running down to my anus, I started to meet her thrusts, so deep into me, I was so wet. she leaned forward, you want it in your arse don't you,i shivered, tell me, yes,yes what, put it in my arse. She pulled back,wait, I watched her, she grabbed a very thick dildo out of her draw and positioned it at my pussy and pushed it in, roll over, I did, hold that dildo inside and when I tell you to push, push the button. I felt the strap on at my anus, the head pushing then sliding into me, now, I pushed the button and all hell broke loose in my pussy, my anus open, stretched, as she really gave it to my open hole. I loved it, I pushed down, back, up, it didn't matter, I was filled then I started to quiver , shake and I had the most explosive orgasm I had ever had, I believe I blacked out and then woke, the dildo turned off, my arse empty, she was laying on the bed, playing with her pussy. quick, lick me, I went between her legs and she held my head as she orgasmed against my face. I was always her doubles partner after that day. She made me wear the same dress, but under the panties, there was always a butt plug, so at the end of the day I was ready.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous