All Comments on 'In the Stacks Ch. 04'

by AnitaAhz

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I like!

I've really enjoyed this series, I hope you have another one in you because I would really like to read more about the bad married man and the slutty librarian. Plus, I would like to get the story on the guy in the in the cafe. I looks like it would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
curious

these areexcellent stories. as an attractive hoghly sexed man, i have had a few incedents like thwese...you see each other...the energy explodes and occasionally, the ioppoertunity is there. they were wonderful. they wouldnt have happened until i was old enough to realize and know that women were animals, just like me and doe many, maby most sex was not a mysterious, hold thing. itwas just damned good fun especially after the pill freed women from pregb\nancy prblems and before aids. i am always curious tho as to why someone writes suck an excellent story and doesnt continue it even thop you seem to have set the frame for another encounter,. i would like to imagine her fucking away until table in the upper stories had cum spots. i can neverthink of anytime in my life, dfuring my single days, when i wasnt willing and anxcious to have sex with a generally clean, at least moderately good looking woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous