All Comments on 'In the Wake Ch. 01'

by autoplot

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 8 years ago
unbelievable

But very hot, more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unexpectedly god and sweet

I honestly didn't expect this to turn out this good, hot yet sweet all the same. Like the Alec & Emily coupling and the attraction that have, aunt Donna might have been the catalyst but the love was there long before. The family being full of perverts I bet everyone pretty much does everyone on the side too so I wouldn't be too surprised if in the future chapters it becomes a full-on orgy thing. But do keep A&E a happy couple throughout it all.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why Unbelievable?

Not all families adhere to puritan viewpoints and morals. Not all believe that fire and brimstone await those who stray from the path of 'conventional' sexual behaviour.

A couple of times a month only ever with one's spouse, during the fertile time, purely for procreation - oh, and maybe a special treat on birthdays, anniversaries, and NON-religious holidays, might be the way for holy-roller fundamentalists, but not for everyone.

Some families have a long history of familial love and choose to intoroduce offspring to it when they feel they are old enough. Others find their way on their own, without any help.

Is it wrong? That depends on personal belief, after all, "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy" Apologies Orthopode if your name isn't Horatio :-)

autoplotautoplotabout 8 years agoAuthor

I didn't write this story to be "realistic," but to arouse and entertain. If it did either or both, I feel I've succeeded. :)

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Definitely a good yarn!

Thanks for this entertaining tall tale!!!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
A

Fun read enjoyed it very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Fabulous!

TheElevenTheElevenabout 8 years ago
A+

Great read....very enjoyable.

motordaddymotordaddyabout 8 years ago
I loved The Story

and personelly believe there is much more to tell. I love how family secrets get out after all the years. I had my share growing up but unfortunately they were all fantasy except for one aunt. I have learned in my later years some of the family members have/had their own secrets and now that I know I want to test the people involved as they were and still are in my fantasies. Tell us more of this families secrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There will be a second chapter soon, won't there !

Please !

Rapier875

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
One of the best! Erotic & tender

Hope you continue the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userautoplot@autoplot
I write unbelievable stories with believable characters, or at least as believable as I can. I am fascinated by incest taboo, especially father/daughter, so that's mostly what I write about. My output here has slowed, but I still write and post when I can. Thanks to everyone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES