In the Wake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,034 Followers

Donna let the bra drop to the floor.

"Now what?" Emily asked.

"Alec, stand up next to your sister," Donna directed, pointing with one finger. "Emily, I want you to get down on your knees and take your brother's pants off."

"Fuck," Alec whispered, and stood. Donna didn't correct his language this time.

Obediently, Emily went to her knees on the carpeted floor. She looked up at him, her face winsome in its vulnerability, and she began fumbling with his belt. As she did so, Aunt Donna stepped up behind him and slipped Alec's jacket off his shoulders, then tapped him on the shoulder.

"Undo those buttons," she said, her breath warm in his ear.

Alec obeyed, unbuttoning his shirt as Emily finished with his belt and unbuttoned his pants. Aunt Donna pulled off his shirt from behind, at the same time that Emily pulled off his pants and underwear. In the space of a few seconds, he too was naked.

His cock was still hard, despite his anxiety. He couldn't help it, despite his own aunt in his line of sight, looking at his body with fond appraisal.

"All right, Emily," Donna instructed. "Finish what you started."

"God." Emily laughed helplessly in embarrassment, putting her hand over her eyes. "This is not happening—"

"Don't be dramatic, sweetie," Donna said from behind Alec. "You know you want to. Just do it."

Emily sighed, then put her hands on Alec's hips. Slowly, she extended her tongue and ran it along the underside of Alec's cock, then wrapped her lips around the head. The sensation was immediate and raw, and Alec's whole body quivered. Donna ran her hands up his arms.

"Oh my," she said, watching over Alec's shoulder. "Look at you, sweetheart."

Alec looked down at Emily as she rested her hands on his thighs, taking his cock into her mouth. She caught his gaze and, though still obviously nervous, she shot him a sly grin as she sucked on him, her mouth warm and wet and welcoming. At the same time, Aunt Donna ran her hands down his bare back, her chin resting on his shoulder as she observed.

As the minutes passed, Alec's disbelief gave way to pleasure, as Emily's ministrations started to coax him toward orgasm. She began to go slower and deeper, wrapping her thumb and forefinger around the base of his cock expertly.

"Where did you pick up those skills, Emily?" Donna asked. "You're making me want to try that for myself."

Alex's heart skipped a beat.

Emily gave a muffled, skittish giggle. Her hair fell into her eyes, and she pushed it back behind her ear, the white flower still holding its position there.

"All right, that's enough," Donna said. "We don't want Alec finishing just yet. Emily, get back on the bed."

Somewhat reluctantly, Emily withdrew. Wiping her mouth, she rose from her knees and sat on the bed, naked. Alec thought she looked beautiful.

Donna gestured. "Okay, Alec. Be a good boy and fuck your sister now."

Alec swallowed. "What?"

His mother flicked her match out impatiently. "You heard me, sweetie. You want to get it on with your own sister, you're going to go the whole way. Fuck her."

Alec tried to come up with some kind of response, but nothing would leave his mouth. "I—"

"Alec," Emily said softly from the bed. She beckoned to him with both hands. "It's okay. Come here. I want you to."

Taking a deep breath, Alec sank to his knees in front of her. She leaned up and kissed him, softly and passionately, cradling his face in her hands. Again, he smelled the strawberry scent of her hair and the salty tang of her sweat.

"I want you to, Alec," she whispered to him again. She giggled under her breath. "Let's give Uncle Walt a show."

"You're such a pervert," he said.

"I know," she whispered. "So are you. We all are, apparently."

He kissed her, his hands sliding up her body to cup her breasts. She moaned into his mouth, her tongue flicking against his lips. Gently, Alec pushed her back. He spread her thighs apart with her hands, his cock harder than ever. Adjusting himself, he pushed his cock into her. Emily was soaking wet, and he slipped in easily, effortlessly.

Emily's mouth dropped open, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Oh my g—" she managed, and the rest was lost in a moan. Alec began to thrust rhythmically, cupping her breasts in his hands. Her flesh felt like warm, pliant silk. He was vaguely aware of his aunt watching, but they all seemed very far away. He heard her say something encouraging, but none of it made sense. It was all lost in the sight and sensation of Emily.

"Alec," Emily breathed as he fucked her, picking up speed now. "Alec, oh god, I love this, I love you so much—"

"I love you, Emily," Alec gasped.

She laughed breathlessly. "This is so insane, Alec—"

"I know."

Then they didn't talk again for a while. Emily's cries grew louder, her body quivering, sweat gleaming off her skin as Alec had his way with her. He watched every emotion that crossed his sister's face, every flicker of expression as he moved in and out of her. He relished it all, wanting to remember every moment, every nuance. He felt exposed, vulnerable, thrilled... alive.

Abruptly, he found himself close to orgasm. He groaned and thrust harder and faster, and Emily's cries became quiet screams, her teeth clenched as she tried to keep the noise down.

"Oh Alec — shit!" Her hands flailed in the air for a moment, then found his forearms and squeezed as she came first; once, then again, the cords in her neck standing out. Her whole body trembled.

Unsure quite how to finish, he barely managed to pull out of her before he came. He knew that he was groaning too loudly, but restraint was lost in the blinding blur of his orgasm. Semen sprayed her belly and breasts in a hot splatter, and Emily laughed helplessly underneath him. A dollop of it got on her chin, and she gasped laughter at that, too.

Alec moaned and nearly collapsed, bracing his arms against the bed. He felt Emily's hands on him, caressing his arms, brushing his hair back out of his eyes. When he opened his eyes to look at her again, she was grinning broadly at him.

"I love you so much, Alec," she said again. She leaned up and kissed him, her body wet and glistening, her hair mussed.

"I love you too, Em."

His sister bit her lip and looked over to where Donna still watched. Donna's face was open and vulnerable: lips parted, chest heaving a little in arousal.

"There, Aunt Donna," Emily said. "What do you think? Would Uncle Walt have been pleased?"

Donna gave a lopsided grin. "Sweetie, he would have loved that."

# # #

Donna fetched them towels from the bathroom so they could clean off, and a hairbrush for Emily, whose coiffure was a tousled ruin. Alec and Emily dressed quickly, self-consciously, giving each other shy looks, occasionally bursting into quiet laughter, feeling happy and bewildered and embarrassed.

Afterward, they fell into a close hug and a slow kiss, both of them still shaky from the experience. At they stood there, the door opened again and Donna poked her head in.

"Uncle Henry's taken off," she reported softly. "And your mother's sleeping. You're off the hook."

"Oh," Emily said. "Thank you."

"You kids have a good evening," Donna said, saluting with a fresh drink. "You did good tonight."

The door shut one last time behind them.

"Holy shit, this is the weirdest night ever," Emily said as she leaned close to her brother.

"No kidding," Alec agreed.

Emily retired to her room, and Alec to his. Exhausted and bewildered, he undressed again — he'd had his clothes on for all of a few minutes — and lay in bed, staring at the ceiling.

He lay there for a long time before a soft knock sounded at the door.

"Come in," he said.

Emily opened the door and peeked her head in. She had changed into a blue silk nightie that showed a remarkable amount of cleavage and barely came down to her thighs.

"Hi," she said. "There's a monster under my bed, can I sleep with you?"

Alec laughed. It was a line from their childhoods; so familiar, now profoundly weird. "Come on in."

Emily closed the door behind her and stopped just short of the bed. "Are you naked under there?"

"Yup. Is Mom—"

"Don't worry. Out like a light."

Impulsively, she pulled her nightie off and pranced, naked, to the bed. He scooted over to make room, and she snuggled against him. Her body was warm and soft. They lay in silence for a long time, her arm across his chest, his hand stroking her hair.

"So," she said. "That was unexpected."

He chuckled. "It sure was. I had no idea our family were such freaks."

"I know, right? They're all awful. Not like us."

They both burst into unexpected giggles.

"Can I tell you something weird?" she asked, tracing lazy circles on his chest with her finger.

"Weirder than anything else that's happened today? I don't think I can take it."

She smiled. "No, just the regular kind. I really liked... I really liked you fucking me. A lot. It felt right."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

He kissed the top of her head. "Me too."

"I kind of felt bad for Aunt Donna, though," she said. "She just watched. She didn't get to do anything."

"Maybe that's how she likes it."

"I somehow doubt that," Emily said. "I think you and I may need to wrestle some dirty secrets out of her. Maybe something about her sons."

He ran his fingers through her hair. "Is this still the funeral sex thing talking?"

"No, just my regular everyday perversity," she said.

"Wow," Alec said. "You know, there must be a whole ton about you I don't know."

"You have no idea," she said with a grin. "Do you want to find out?"

"Of course," he told her, and kissed her softly on the lips. "Life's short."

autoplot
autoplot
1,034 Followers
12