All Comments on 'In the Water'

by AlexBird22029

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Danno_61455Danno_61455over 8 years ago
I THINK THE STORY IS GOOD

I turned to your submitted work because, well hell, because I love the thrill of seducing and fucking a married woman. Matters little to me if she was always willing and looking or simply open to a quickly unscripted encounter.

That spinning bottle opening caught my attention. Then as I read the work became mundane. In reading what I have just put down here I know it comes across as a slap in the face but hey, I read and you write so we both have a job here.

Keeping the action lively is not always a great attracter of readership. Sometimes laying back a little bit and describing what is casually happening around the main scene fleshes out a story and gives a readers mind roads to travel as your primary objective cooks on the back burner of consideration.

varrockvarrockover 8 years ago
Agree

Completely agree with below comment. Great opening, got a bit lost after that. Need to focus more on the power play and slow teasing of the exchange of power.

Loved your previous work though, so keep going :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well written and very explicit. Enjoyed the description, especially the build-up. Thought that the end was a bit anticlimactic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well done

a very well written story.... i hope there are more chapters to follow.

Fun69wifeFun69wifeover 8 years ago
Descriptive and enjoyable

Overall a well painted scenario that I found myself in Lizzie's situation feeling all the tingling sensations. The difference would be my loving hubby would knowingly approve of the under water action ! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Juicy.

Beautiful story. Please keep writing.

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 8 years ago
good job!

Excellent story, Built tension well. Don't stop here though, keep it coming (pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please continue!

I definitely want this to go one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AMAZINGLY HOT!

IN THE WATER is so very descriptive and well paced! I rate stories on Literotica very selectively but this was a very easy 5. Thank you for sharing. I very much hope that there is a chapter 2 to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So what the hell is wrong with this bitch? What kind of personality disorder does she have? You are totally unclear about her age, about how long they’ve been married, and what were the problems in their relationship? You aren’t even clear about whether they are married (although in the header tag it says husband) but she sure is not acting like a married woman. So all it takes to get her to cheat right in front of her husband is a big dick? There is so much left out of this story, and then there is no ending - I feel ripped off. Re-write and expand, please - there is potential for a really good story here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexBird22029@AlexBird22029
I am a fledgling cuckold and submissive from the UK. I love reading and writing cuckold, chastity, interracial and SPH erotica. If you would like to get in touch with me then you can email me on alexbird22029@outlook.com or follow me on Twitter @alexbird22029