In the Waves of Passion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But along with khalas, and other people? And...what about this video stuff? It's not normal bhai, brother." She argued.

"I admit, it might be odd but not abnormal... Look, they want it that way... I mean our cultural conditioning had forced us to believe it as a 'hush-hush' stuff. I suppose they were better than those who deceivably have extramarital relations." I paused and added, "I know so many married women who have illicit relations even with boys younger than them."

"I know that, still..."

"Come off it, it's not a big deal."

She looked at me puzzled. "Not a big deal!"

"Come, let's have dinner. We may continue our discussion over the dining table."

We went to the dining room.

"Now I understood one thing which has puzzled me all along," said I, relishing plao rice.

She gazed me with questioning eyes.

"Tumhain Noni yaad hai? YOU REMEMBERED NONI?"

"Noni...! Ah, woh jo kabhi humarey pass mulazima hoti thie? AH, THE HANDMAID WE HAD ONCE?" She asked.

"Haan, wohi, YEAH, THE SAME ONE. Mummy once caught me with her."

"Caught you with her? Aur tum uss ke saath kaya ker rehey thae? AND WHAT YOU WERE DOING WITH HER?" She smiled for the first time in hours.

"Arey, kuch bhi nahien, WELL, NOTHING..."

"Kuch bhi nahien! Pher mummy ne kiss baat peh tumhain pakra tha? THEN WHAT DID MUMMY CATCH YOU FOR?"

"Kuch khass nahien... Main serif us ko kiss ker raha tha. Nothing much... I was merely kissing her." I said shyly.

"I still don't believe you."

"I swear."

"Tou mummy ne tum ko pakar leya, SO MUMMY CAUGHT YOU,"

"Haan, YES." I gasped and said, "Okay, I was smooching her, keh mummy yek dum kamrey main aa gayien. Main dar geya tha muger woh kuch kehey beggar chali gayien. OKAY, I WAS SMOOCHING HER, WHEN MUMMY SUDDENLY INTRUDED THE ROOM. I WAS APPREHENSIVE BUT SHE JUST LEFT. Afterwards she called and asked what I was doing. I was too upset and embarrassed. I was sure to be reprimanded for my act but to my surprise, she asked me to calm down. She said that it was natural for a young boy like me. 'But I thought,' she said, 'you were too young for all this. I never knew my kid is turning into an adult. I don't stop you, after all you're a growing kid, but be careful. Not everyone is to be getting close to. So be watchful while making friends.' You know Anji, I was taken aback that she wasn't mad on me. Now I understand why."

"Tumhari umr tub kaya thie? HOW OLD WERE YOU THEN?" She asked.

"Tekreebun chaudah saal, ABOUT FOURTEEN YEARS,"

"Etni chhoti umr mein bhi tum ko in baton ka patta tha. EVEN IN THAT YOUNG AGE, YOU KNEW ALL THIS STUFF." She giggled.

What could I had said in reply. Anyway, I was happy that Anjali was back to her normal self.

2

Next day was a weekend: a busy day for me as usual. I went to the office after my classes and came home quite late in the evening. As I opened the door of my room, I saw Anjali sitting on my bed and watching the newly discovered videos.

She turned the player off the moment she saw me. She seemed somewhat embarrassed.

"Hello Ned!" She greeted me.

"Hello... Gundhi larki, tum pher ye dekh rehey ho... NAUGHTY GIRL, YOU'RE WATCHING IT AGAIN." I mocked pleasantly.

"Aur bhi too thien, THERE WERE OTHERS TOO,"

"Chalo nikloo mere kamrey se. OUT OF MY ROOM." I said in pretension. "Mujhey kaprey badalna hain. I WANT TO CHANGE. You may watch them after dinner. Bari sekht bhook legi hai. Arifa se kaho keh khana laga dey. I'M STARVING. ASK ARIFA TO SERVE THE DINNER. "

She kissed me on the forehead, as she usually did, and went out chuckling.

After dinner, we watched cricket match highlights between Pakistan and West Indies. We both were crazy admirers of the game. We lay on my bed inclined against the headrest.

When the highlights ended, I asked Anjali, "Kaya tum ne sub videos dekh leien, HAVE YOU SEEN ALL THE VIDEOS?" I asked teasingly.

"Touba bhaia, main ne TV on keya hi tha ke tum aa gaye. HONESTLY BRO! I HAD JUST TURNED ON THE TV WHEN YOU CAME IN."

"Kaya dekha? WHAT DID YOU SEE?"

"Nothing much. Serif aik cassette unn logon ki aur hai, THERE IS JUST ONE OTHER CASSETTE OF THEM,"

"Aur baqi? AND THE REST?"

"They're normal porno movies." She said evenly.

"Aur uss video main kaya hai? AND WHAT'S IN THAT VIDEO?"

"Wohi kuch... THE SAME STUFF..."

"Tum kehti ho keh tum ne kuch nahien dekha tou tumhain yeh sub patta kaisey chal geya? YOU SAY YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THEM, THEN HOW COME YOU KNOW ALL THIS?" I tried to score a point at her.

"Bhe'ie, I checked them all fast forwarding," she had a valid reply.

"Ussey lagao, main bhi dekhna chahta hoon. PLAY IT, I WANTED TO VIEW IT TOO."

She looked into my eyes, and gave a slyly smile. She inserted the cassette into the player and pushed the button.

"Rewind ho rehi hai, IT'S BEING REWIND,"

She came back onto the bed. Once the video got rewound, she clicked the remote again.

I straightened up; hanging on to see what was in the offing, this time around.

The video started with a young girl, still in her teens, engaged in a lesbian act with Aunt Nina. They smooched, kissed and licked each other. Then Nina khala picked up a dildo attached to a belt,—a strap-on—she buckled the belt to her waist, and caressed the fake penis. The girl lied back on the bed and spread her legs wide. She had short whiskers on her pubic area. Nina Khala moved in between her legs, aimed the dildo and inserted it into her cunt and began fucking her. They were shouting and sobbing out of bliss. After a while, Aunt Nina pulled the dildo out of teenager's cunt and took it off her. She handed it to the girl and the teenager reciprocated the act screwing Nina khala doggie style.

As the two randy women were in the middle of having fun, we heard a shout out of the speaker. Our mother entered the frame. She was clad in all black -- black leather trousers and a black leather jacket.

"You bitch," mom shouted at them. "How dare you,"

Both females jumped out of the bed. "Tell me Nina, you whore," she yelled angrily. "How dare you touch my child?" She fondly patted the girl.

"I-I... I'm sorry madam. B-but...she is a darling kid, I love her..."

"I know you love her, I can see that." She mocked. "How even you think of having sex with my child? What the hell you think are you? You're just a housemaid, you slut." She was fuming and loud.

"I'm sorry again, madam," Aunt Nina's voice was timid.

"And you, tell me Anjali,"

We both were shocked to hear the name, spoken by our mother. We each stared at other in puzzlement.

Mom was saying, "What do you think you, you were doing?"

"Well mummy, I... I..." The youngster stammered. And we both looked at each other again over her using the word mummy, that's what we used to call our mother.

"You dirty little brat," yelled mom. "You'll be punished. You both need to be disciplined."

"Mummy, please don't punish us." The girl pleaded.

"Yes ma'am, please forgive us." Aunt Nina begged as well.

"Shut up. You both will be reprimanded." Mom said unbuttoning her jacket. She wore nothing under it and her smart boobs became visible in instant. She took a whip out of her belt and commanded Nina, "You first."

She knew the drill; she got on her arms and legs in doggie style.

"Push up your ass, bitch," mom said.

Then she started whipping Nina Khala's bare ass. I counted she had slashed her ten times and her ass cheeks had turned as red as hot iron. Then she said, "I think you've learnt the lesson. Now get out of here."

Aunt Nina put on her shabby clothes; she looked like a maidservant. Then she went out of the room.

Our mother turned towards the teenager. "You're my girl Anjali, and I love you so much," said she in deep tone, "Do you know that?"

"Yes, mummy, I know you love me." She paused.

"Nina's just a servant. You must not get involved into such an act with her. Look at this," she pointed the whip to her cunt, "It's dripping. It's disgusting, Anjali. I'm so disappointed."

"I-I'm sorry. I'll not do it again," The girl said quietly.

"I caught you so many times with her,"

"I promise not to do it again mummy,"

"I don't think so. You certainly can't restrain from sex, you horny imp."

"I swear, I really promise." The young girl implored.

"Sure?" asked mother doubtingly.

"Yes mummy. Will you now spare me?"

"Well..." she hesitated.

"I'll do whatever you say, mummy, please don't punish me," said she in an urgent tone.

At that moment our dad came in. He had jeans on but was topless.

"Oh! Did she do something wrong again?" He asked.

The girl looked toward mom silently pleading not to tell him anything. But she ignored her looks and replied, "She was screwing Nina again."

"Hmm. And did you punish her?"

"No, she promised she'd not do it again."

"But she'd promised before too."

"Spare her this time. She says she'll do whatever we say. Am I right, Anjali?"

"Yes mummy, yes daddy. Whatever you ask,"

"Then you know damn well what to do, your daddy is here," mom snapped.

"Yes, I know," The girl moved towards dad and knelt in front of him. She unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down. He wore no undergarments, his big cock was firm and pre cum could be seen on the tip of his manhood. She caressed his shaft with her fingers then put it in her mouth. Her left hand was cuddling his balls.

"Ah yes... It's so nice... Renu," he called our mother, "Our girl's the best cocksucker... Oohhh..."

Mother didn't reply. She had taken off her clothes and now was flirting with her crotch with the whip she was holding.

The young girl kept on sucking dad's dick. Then mother moved behind her and laid her hands on her (girl's) shoulders.

"Is it hard enough to get into you?" She asked.

The youngster nodded.

"Then don't waste time, honey." Mom told her tenderly.

The girl stood up and lay down on the bed. Mother moved with her. She spread her legs and examined her dripping pussy. "Oh my... Its oozing out, too ready to take your cock, honey," As dad moved forward, our mother grabbed his cock and pulled him further. "Look, your daughter's pussy is so hungry, better you relieve it."

"Yes daddy," the lass screamed in passion, "Give me you dick, and fill up my cunt. It's itching badly to have it inside..." She lifted her legs and speared them further apart. She was too willing to get fucked by her 'daddy'.

"I will...you hot little slut," He positioned himself between her legs and shoved his dick with a force. About half of the cock slid in straightaway.

The girl uttered a cry, but by her expressions it was clear that she liked his brutal fashion. He pulled out his dick up to the tip and rammed it in again. This time, the whole shaft got swallowed by her love hole and she bawled in pleasure.

Daddy screwed her for a good long time on full throttle. Meanwhile mother stroked her hairs fondly with her one hand while the other was fondling her boob and nipple; her other tit was being taken care of by dad's free hand.

"What a horny little daughter we have, isn't she?" Our mother asked dad.

"Ooooh...yeeees... Sheeee's wonderful... Her cunt is...is so tight... I'm unable to c-c-control..."

"Yeees daddy...fuck me... Come in me... I want to feel your cum...fill me up with...aaaahhh...with yar load..." She cried out in passion.

"Oh, how hot are you Anjali," mother pronounced, "You want your daddy come in you... What if you get pregnant, baby?"

"I... I don't care...mummy... I'll bear my sweetest daddy's kid."

"Look, how horny is she! Your daughter wanted to have a child from you, honey. Yes, yes give it to her; make her mother of your child."

They kept talking dirty with the pauses of erotic cries. Then our father pulled out and asked her to turn round. She bent on her hands and feet and dad inserted her from behind.

"Mummy, give me your tits, I wanna suck them." The teenager almost yelled and our mom satisfied her wish.

Father kept thrusting her oozing cunt. I was amazed over his control, for how long he could hold himself back; it has been nearly fifteen minutes that he was stroking the little bitch. And the 'bitch' too was one hell of a hot number, indeed. I wished I had been there instead of my father fucking the brains out of that randy slut. The moment I thought that, my already rigid cock twitched further and it suddenly popped up from between my legs making a tent in my pyjamas. It was so sudden and without a warning that I panicked.

"Oh God!" My sister exclaimed out.

It was much of embracement. I tried, in vain perhaps, to conceal my erection and stole an ashamed gaze at my sister. I was surprised to see a pleasant smile playing on her face.

"I-I am... s-so sorry, Anji," I could not help stammering.

She, noticing my nervousness, said resting her hand on my thigh, "Ghabraoo na Ned, DON'T WORRY NED, it's too hot a stuff. I understand." Then to divert my attention she added, "Look, what daddy's doing."

Dad had pulled his dick out of the cunt and he rubbed it on her anus.

The girl on the screen suddenly shrugged in anticipation. "Oh no! Not there daddy."

"Why not dear?" He asked in a husky tone.

"No, no, please. Yar prick is too big for my little 'ole, it'll rip apart my ass." The girl's voice had fear in it.

"Don't worry, darlin'," interrupted mom. "I know he's out of control now. He extremely relishes ass fucking. No one can stop him now. Let him do it, and after a few times your anus will get accustomed to your daddy's man-meat."

"But the pain... mummy!"

"You'll forget the pain once you start enjoying it. You don't know what pleasure is stored for you." Mother replied.

"But it hurts badly,"

"Okay, I'll take care of it." Saying so, she stood up and took out some kind of tube from the drawer of the bedside table. "It's not only a lubricant but had an analgesic in it. It'll help your pain." She then inserted the tip of the tube into her anus and pressed it. After that, she inserted a finger in her shit hole and encircled it around. The youngster's body wobbled. Then she pulled her finger out and rubbed some of the crème on dad's penis.

"Now ease yourself down, honey. It's not going to hurt you anymore."

Then we watched father slowly enter the youngster's asshole. It was certainly tight. All of sudden dad thrust his prick in with full strength.

Her shriek! My word, it was ear-splitting. We saw mother began stroking her head again. "My poor little girl,"

Then the expressions on her face gradually got back to normal. Soon our dad was screwing her shit hole at full pace.

I was in a terrible state. My cock was throbbing so hard that I thought it would just burst out. It was so upsetting and embarrassing for me. 'What my sister would think of me,' I thought. Nevertheless, what could I do; I was helpless, my dick was not in my control.

We both were lying so close that our bodies were brushing together And we could feel the heat of each other's body. I heard her gasped then. I saw from the corner of my eyes her hand moving between her legs. I inadvertently spotted a damp patch over her crouch on the nightie. Goodness Me! She was in similar condition and must be going through the same strain.

I time and again stole a gaze at her hand that was stealthily moving between her legs. She perhaps observed my glances as she said:

"It's too much for me, Ned!" Her hand was still on her crouch.

"May I turn it off?" I Asked.

"No. It'll be useless. We're trapped, I suppose."

Trapped! What does she meant by that? I snapped a gaze at her face for the first time since we began watching the video. Her eyes were hot red with passion, and the face had worn some 'funny' expressions. She looked back at me and then suddenly broke into laughter. I joined her. It was laughter of helplessness. We were in a hopeless situation. Less bewildered this time but highly arouse sexually.

Her eyes shifted to my crouch, as I was trying to hide my tent-in-the-pyjamas. "Yeh too hona hi tha. This was inevitable."

"K-k kaya mutlib? W-W WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

"Mera mutlib hai, I MEAN, you're aroused. Look at your dick!"

I was shocked to hear a taboo word from her. I stared into her eyes.

"Come on bhai, brother, don't be so shy about it. Meri haalet bhi tum jaisi ho rehi hai. Yeh natural cheez hai. I'M ALSO IN THE SAME STATE AS YOU ARE. THIS IS SO NATURAL."

I just shrugged my shoulders but remained salient. Natural it was, but so embarrassing.

"Yeh kafi bara legta hai. Kaya daddy jitna hai? IT SEEMS TO BE BIG. IS IT AS BIG AS DADDY'S?"

Another jolt for me. I was astonished the way she was talking.

"Anji!" I exclaimed.

"Haan, YES," She was cool as cucumber.

I did not say anything; instead, I turned my attention to the television screen. Dad was still fucking the girl's anus. A close-up was showing this dick moving in and out, in and out her hole. She was constantly sobbing.

I noticed Anjali continued caressing herself. Perhaps she was unable to hold back the pressure accumulating within her. My mind was spinning too. How badly I needed to hold my cock and masturbate for a relief but how could I do such a lewd act in front of my sister. On the other hand, she now was rubbing her crouch more openly; she must have fewer inhibitions than mine. Anyway, her forthright manner appeared very outlandish to me.

"Shit!" I heard her swear. "Daddy's is still doing her. Poor little gal! It must be more than twenty minutes now." Then she asked me, "Can men last that long, Ned?"

"I am surprised too. He might have used some 'delaying' drug." Words just slipped out of my mouth.

"Kaya aisi medicines hoti hain? ARE THERE SUCH MEDICINES?"

"Haan, bohat, YES, MANY."

Then we heard dad announcing that he would be coming anytime. He took out his cock hurriedly and the teenager turned around quickly. We saw both female's faces came closer to each other and they opened their mouths. They were ready to receive dad's load. He aimed his cock, stroking, to the waiting faces. Then he shot his cum: load after load. Goodness Me! it seemed if it never end. I didn't know that a man could ooze out that much of semen. Our mother and the youngster's faces along with their cleavage were almost completely covered in his cum.

"Mere Allah, MY GOD!" Anjali whined.

The screen faded out.

"What a lewd pornography that was. How kinky our parents were, Ned." Sighed Anjali.

"Very weird," said I and turned my face towards her. "Lakin ajeeb baat hai keh yeh sub burra lagney ki bejaye achha mehsus ho raha hai. Maloom nahien keyun mujhey mummy daddy peh aur piyaar aa raha hai. BUT STRANGELY, I LIKED ALL THIS INSTEAD OF GETTING ANY REPULSION. I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT MY AFFECTION FOR THEM IS GETTING STRONGER." And that was true. Rather than have repulsive feeling about my parents I felt being closer to them than ever. Very odd, wasn't it?

"Strange!" Anjali replied, "Meri bhi unn ke mutalik bilkul yehi feelings hain. Hairaani ki baat hai, nahien kaya? I HAVE THE SAME FEELINGS FOR THEM. IT'S SURPRISING, ISN'T IT?"

"Haan, YES, it's funny." I added, "Were they in role playing or what?"

"Of course, aur tumhara kaya kheyal hai, WHAT ELSE YOU THINK."

"And who was she?"

"Patta nahien, ho gi koie, DON'T KNOW, JUST SOMEONE," She shrugged her shoulders.

"Anjali!" That was the name our parents calling that young girl.

"Haan yeh ajeeb baat hai. Yeh meri padaish se pehley ki film legti hai, ho sekta hai keh unn ko yeh naam bohat pasand ho aur ba'ad main mera naam bhi yehi rakh diya ho. YEAH, THIS IS STRANGE. I SUPPOSE THIS FILM IS TAKEN BEFORE MY BIRTH. IT'S POSSIBLE THEY LIKED THIS NAME MUCH SO THAT AFTERWARDS THEY GAVE IT TO ME."