In the Waves of Passion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually our respective passion had gone out of control and we both wanted—though needed is a better word—a penetration.

"Anji! Keya main apni biwi ki choot mein daal doun? ANJI! SHALL I ENTER INTO MY WIFE'S CUNT?" asked I.

"Haan, haan...daal dou merey under... OH YEAH...PUT IT IN ME..." said she in total ecstasy. "Tumhari biwi ki choot mein aag legi hoi hai... Ussey merey mian ka lun chahey, YOUR WIFE CUNT'S BURNING... IT NEEDS MY HUBBY'S COCK,"

I had reckoned that I would enter her cunt with considerable ease but my cock met with such resistance as though that pussy had never been taken before.

"Uuuiiii..." she uttered an agitated cry.

"Blimey!" exclaimed I. "Yeh tumhari choot ko keya hua hai? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR CUNT?"

"Keya tum aisa nahien chahtey thae...aaj ki raat? DIDN'T YOU WANNA THIS WAY...FOR TONIGHT?" She almost whispered.

"Oh God," I then asked her lewdly under my breath, "Tou pher pharr doun? SHALL I TEAR IT APART THEN?"

"Haan, pharr dou apni biwi ki choot, SURE, RIP OFF YOUR WIFE'S CUNT,"

Listening to this from my own sister-cum-wife, I hurled the reasoning to the wind. Summoning all the strength my body could muster, I slammed my rock-hard rod into her inundated pussy with full force.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAA..."

Her ear-splitting scream shattered the still air of the room. Jesus Christ! Had there been any people around the house, I was positive, they would have been awoken and alarmed. Anyway, I have taken the 'cherry' of my wife! The marriage had been consummated. I began thrusting her cunt as there would be no tomorrow.

-=*=-

I had observed that as opposed to our usual noisy and dirty-language sex, the pair of us was rather serene that night. Though indeed very passionate, it was more warm and affectionate lovemaking than ever before. We never rushed; on the contrary, we both relished and enjoyed every move we made that phenomenal night. She had several orgasms on our wedding night whereas I came five times before we went to sleep at five in the morning after having a great deal of fun, foreplay, and talking.

The first thing my eyes caught as I opened them was my gorgeous wife lying naked next to me. She was—there was no other word for it—cool; and was my real sister! My heart swelled twice its normal size with happiness and accomplishment. I gasped; I could not help myself.

The clock showed 12:53, and as I turned back towards my sister, her eyelids opened.

"Good afternoon, sweetheart," I greeted her kissing the forehead.

"Oh... Good day darling" I received a kiss on my cheek.

After a little tittle-tattle, she made a move to get up.

"Keya Hua? WHAT'S UP?" asked I.

She raised the small finger. "Shushu, Pee,"

As she walked towards the washroom door, and starkers that she was, the fashion in which her ass and hips swayed sent wakeup shockwaves to my flaccid cock. I hurried out of the bed and tore behind her. Before she could notice, I grabbed her from behind in the middle of the door. I flung a hand on her tits and other on her pussy. I hastened a kiss on the neck.

"Oh honey...Janu merey!" muttered she holding my hands.

As I extended my manoeuvres she shuddered and whined, "Mujhey jaaney dou janu, werna main yahaan hi shushu ker doun gi, LET GO OF ME HONEY, OR ELSE I'LL PEE RIGHT HER,"

"Ker dou, GO AHEAD,"

"Gundhey! Nasty you!"

I set her loose and she sat on the pot.

"Wait!" I suddenly shouted.

She passed me puzzled looks.

I made a room in front of the pot and sat between her legs. I extended my semi hard cock under her cunt and said, "Pee now,"

"What!!" said she with an air of dazed in her tone.

"Pee on my cock," I reassured her.

She threw me another perplexed glance, but then her urge got better of her and she let go of her bladder. A light-yellowish stream of urine came out of the hole and dribbled on my cock. It was electrifying. Every nerve in my body was tingling with thrill. Her bladder seemed to be abnormally filled that afternoon.

Once the last drop of her pee splashed on my dick, I told her to stretch open her pussy lips. I aimed my cock at her cuntal aperture and triggered my own piss. Her body shuddered with the first strike of the spurt. My bladder emptied drenching her cunt and adjacent area.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Pretty wicked idea... I enjoyed it though." Then she added with a guffaw, "You're no less evil than Ferriha,"

She glued her lips with mine and we start French-kissing sitting on the toilet. My dick was fully awake now. Another 'wicked' idea visited my mind and I pulled myself back. I told her to turn around over the bowl. She stared into my eyes and then her face split into a broad smile, perhaps understanding what was in my mind. She rolled over and rested her hands on the raised toilet cistern. I adjusted her legs so that they were across the pot and her ass was remained in the middle of it.

My hard cock swelled further with relief to find the warmth of her pussy. I straightaway began hard and heavy strokes. We have not cleaned ourselves after the last night lovemaking, thus, her twat and ass was vulgarly dirty and the sight kicked my libido especially bearing in mind that this defilement was my own doing. In the state of wild excitement, I did a strange thing I had not done before with such zeal. I pulled my dick out of her pussy and began an oral onslaught of her both holes with an enthusiasm that was not constituent of my memory.

She wobbled with the tingle of excitement and my pleasure-giving tongue-fondling did not carry her very far. I did not want her to achieve her climax before me. I, therefore, put a stop to my tongue stroking. I have not taken her asshole last night, and as my own carnality had been extended, I wanted to fix it now.

I smack her bawdy bottom to divert her attention.

"Aaaaaiiiii..." A moan escaped out of her mouth.

I spanked her yet again. Then I straightened my palm and slapped between her legs right on the pussy twice.

"Janu! DARLING!" said I affectionately.

"Haan chand, YEAH HONEY," said she with a quiver in her voice.

"Mera dil apni biwi ki gaand marney ko ker raha hai. I WANT TO FUCK MY WIFE IN THE ASSHOLE."

"Haye nahien, OH NO," said she abruptly.

"Keyun? Tumhain tou achha legta tha? WHY? YOU LIKED IT ALWAYS?"

I heard her cheerful laughter. She added, "Mera tou kheyal than keh tum raat ko hi issey nahien chhoro gey... I'D THOUGHT THAT YOU'LL NOT SPARE IT EVEN LAST NIGHT..."

"Let me get some gel then,"

"I don't suppose you need it," said she. "I had this softening gel the whole day yesterday in my ass. Yeh ab kafi narum ho chukki ho gi. IT MUST HAVE BEEN SOFTENED UP BY NOW."

I did not need any more encouragement. I very kindly pushed my throbbing hard-on into her asshole and it certainly was gooey enough to swallow my entire shaft into its oven-hot narrow orifice. In no time I was screwing her asshole at full pelt.

As I had already come five times in last almost twelve hours, so, there was no rush of blood. I fucked my beloved wife and dearer-than-my-life sister's both holes for a spell that seemed timeless.

-=*=-

Readers, this was the account of my wedding with my sister; a tale of two full-blood siblings who got entrapped in the irresistible waves of passion to end up marrying each other. Nearly twenty-three years have been passed and we are a very happily married triplet!—no it's not a typo. Ten months following my marriage with Anjali, I wed Sabeen back in Pakistan. That was a very typical kind of affair, thus, I had left out the illustration. Since then Anjali and Sabeen remained my wives (mostly sharing the same room). I am a father of five children now: Two daughters from Anjali, and two sons and a daughter from Sabeen. We all, especially Anjali and I, have no remorse on progressing a life pattern so weird and eccentric the fate had reserved for us. We have been reallocated to Montreal in Canada and living there ever since having a good time together.

Concluded.

Suggestions are welcomed. Please feel free to give your comments – SE