All Comments on 'In Times of Need'

by fictitious

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Well done!

Handled a bit differently and very well...like the way you portrayed them and how they did it. Hope there is more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good!

I liked this story a lot. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Worth your time reading it!

There's story that's believable. Well done! Hope to see more of your posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Need More

Good story. Good developed characters. Where do mom and son go from here? Run with it. Very believable and readable.

SchakaSchakaalmost 8 years ago
Excellent!

Good pacing; good concept!

It's relatively easy to have an incestuous love affair. Mother and son are sexually attracted, etc., etc. ec.

It requires creativity to create a situation where they are reluctantly pulled into a sexual situation. BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome

Great story, I certainly hope there is more to it

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 8 years ago
very good

Just perfect. Doesn't need another chapter

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080almost 8 years ago
very good

I disagree with miniwand....more please. This story has so far to go before it rides off into the sunset....even $20,000 in this economy couldn't pay for a college education...hint, hint

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
****

Pretty good. it needs another chapter. It would be a lot more erotic if either of them could admit how much they liked it and how much each wants to do it again. He needs to be transformed into an enthusiastic mother fucker and she needs to become his grateful and eager slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
increase the length

The author could have increased the length of the story by introducing how sex changed their lives at home and how it changed the way they loved each other and they finally decided to introduce sex in their daily life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

Can hardly wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories on here.

Does anyone on here know of other Mom-son believable stories with reluctance/regret from the mother?

Some authors I've found on here that post these type of stories are:

Dick_spanker, Anal_king, Sam Jason, heyall and susanjillparker.

Could anyone please recommend some more? It is hard to find these type of stories on here nowadays.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more

I want ch.2 soon! Incredible story, thanks.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 8 years ago
The author "could" end it here, but I'm hoping for at least one sequel.

Clearly, the characters love one another, and it's equally obvious that they're attracted to one another. It's possible that the mother's motivation for spending so much of that initial $5,000 was to distract herself from the act of incest, or that she wanted to surround herself with items purchased with that money to remind her of that act, or even that on some level, she wanted to place herself back in the predicament where she had a reason to have sex with her son again. (Another "bail out".)

In any event, the ending of this story nicely sets up a continuation of the story line. No need for such uncomfortable guilt and self-recrimination. Having crossed the line, not once but twice, there are even fewer reasons to prevent them from more experimentation at home (or on video, as a convenient source of income).

Personally, and since the son has been described as so small and thin, I'd like to read that he's become more curious about anal sex. He's fascinated by watching his cock slide up his mother's ass, and wonders how she could take so much pleasure from it. He might voice his curiosity to her, or she might even be the one to suggest that he experience it for himself, setting the stage for Mom to peg her own son.

Even if that possible scenario isn't on the agenda, maybe Mom and son might engage in some activities "off camera", when it's just the two of them. Like real kissing, with open mouths. Or oral sex. Getting one another off manually. Or even just relaxing and enjoying the experience, since as the author has described in this story, both of them seem so incredibly uptight and self-conscious during their encounters. Maybe, with practice, their sexual encounters might become less robotic.

Looking forward to reading more, and sooner rather than later.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

So good and well written! Very hot! I hope you'll write more of this story! Thank you!

TrtrolesTrtrolesalmost 8 years ago
You are back

Finally.

Your stories are really good but you always let them unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Hope there are more chapters on their way??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Welcome back!

Great story, I remember first reading your stories on incesttaboo.com I think it was, and then following your stories here. I was disappointed when you stopped writing. I hope you will continue to provide new content, you have a great way of writing these kind of stories.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
2

Got as far as the interview. Maybe it's a bit hypocritical, this being an incest-story site, but I was put off by the forced-porn aspect.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 8 years ago
3

Really like the idea, although I'd say it needs more fleshing out.

The premise of doing this in a bad economy is plausible and you document him trying to find work in a realistic way, as well as capturing the feelings associated with it. Them deciding on only using enough to get by is also realistic.

What confuses me is Paige's insistence on no kissing or foreplay--and just "sex." Well, the poor boy's going to bond with her more through sex than the other, so that doesn't compute--especially once she agrees to swallow and do anal for the "double down," something that wouldn't have been needed had she made the kissing and foreplay a part. While you showed what we the readers would have expected to see as the internal conflict of both, we don't really see their attitudes changing as if they LIKE it, which we see they do, or they wouldn't continue entertaining it. At that point, we expected them to have a small discussion of "hey, I liked this and that," even if begrudgingly. Where is their attitude shift that's more concrete, where the boy and his mother like having sex with each other? Also, don't rush the orgasms and detail their respective ones better. That's why once we see the rest, the progression from "straight sex" to multiple positions/anal/swallow seems rushed and unexpected.

I'd rate this 3.5 if that were allowed. Include the previous details in another installment and this could become a really hot series. Cover them discovering that they do love it, then they bring in the kissing, foreplay and maybe do 1-2 positions but with TONS of feeling because they've given themselves over to it--and have him not pull out and her making sure he doesn't. You could have a steamy winner there. What would be hilarious is seeing poor Skipper beside himself and almost have something close to a heart attack because it gets so unexpectedly hot because they both lose themselves to the act.

Hope to read more with these modifications.

LeonardZFLeonardZFalmost 8 years ago
Nice story

I wish it's not the end of the story. I really would like to read more chapters including not just sex but passionate lovemaking between the two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Almost great!

I loved the development of the attitudes of both characters. I wouldn't change a thing as far as the story went. BUT I agree with others that the ending was far too abrupt. I was amazed and disappointed that you left it where you did. At a bare minimum, there should have been something said and done by Paige to show her son that she had come to love their sexual relationship. You wouldn't need to add a chapter, just a strong hint that now she was eager to do the whole thing again--and again--without getting paid.

neldotneldotalmost 8 years ago
Thank you for this novel. You are a gifted writer!

The way you slowly build the characters and the story to raise from their normal lives and confront themselves with the taboo in a believable way is really excellent and exciting. There are really few gifted authors like you in the erotica field. Your style is becoming more and more recognizable and pleasurable. In my opinion, you are already in the Gotha of the best "mother and son romance" writers around, but every new story that you write makes me believe that you have still margin to improve!

Please, keep up the good work. I'm so eager to see another fantastic novel of yours in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Skipper

Good read and just about plausible. Skipper could be central to a number of "necessity" themes for videoing!

Nettles7069

mitchawamitchawaalmost 8 years ago
Innovative plot

An incredible plot: financial problems, friends suggestion,, meeting Skipper, conversations, inner feelings, inner conflicts,difficult decisions, reluctant quick sex, more guilt and confusion, clarifying conversations, doubling the price, changing the format, and mom having an anal orgasm. Wonderful! All three characters were well described. The dialogue was in keeping with the plot. The settings were adequately described. The anal scene was extremely well done. A well written story. Assuming there is another story, it could go in a number of different interesting directions. A great read. I don't usually read anything longer than three pages. Looking forward to next segment.

MaRKuSW74MaRKuSW74over 7 years ago
Amazing

Very well written and very intense. I loved the way you built up the mother and son to a crescendo.

Truly hope to see a part 2 soon, I'll be checking in often with high hopes

LordMoreLordMoreover 7 years ago

I simply love your writing style.

I love incest stories with Mom and Son, where the couple isn't so much in romantic love, but drawn to each other because of tragic events or similar things. And you handled that near perfectly.

I hope you plan more stories of this kind.

Very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read

Very realistic and believable. To "Amazing", check out "The Return of Molly Minx by Lovecraft68

randduderanddudeover 7 years ago
Excellent character development

You did a really excellent job of developing each of the 3 characters and having them remain consistent from start to finish. I especially enjoyed how you developed Skipper... from sleaze ball to a decent character, just like the rest of us. The finish, with Paige's orgasm was fantastic and believable. I have never before been interested enough to read a story with the incest theme, but I am glad I read yours. Excellent writing with all the little details right. Congratulations and thank you.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
You did it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe you took a good story , and made it GREAT. I really enjoyed this MOTHER AND SON love story. It was loveing and tender, but also very sad. you did a great job. thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Supersexystory

It wasn't like all the other mom&son stories, it had a real feel! Paige never stopped being his mom, and it was all about the money, and not about her wanting to fuck her son. Great job, although I was disappointed that it came to an end! Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Good

I can assure this story is very realistic especially as regards Kevin's feelings after he fucked his mother for the first time. I felt much the same when I did my mom the first time. Only, it was a little more difficult for me emotionally being only 15 years old. I hated/ loved the woman even though she was both a secretary and a practicing whore. She had a nice hourglass 34-25-37 body, with long shapely legs. She earned good money being a whore so I went to the best private school. I was 15 and one day I came home early and found a familiar car in the driveway and went in and found her and her boss in bed fucking. As soon as they finished she made me fuck her with him watching! Yes. I liked the sex. For the next two years till I went to college she had me provide her pleasure on demand. She also made me an expert in cunnilingus a talent which made me very popular with the coeds and one very horny forty year old female Professor of Education. The Professor made sure that I was present for every session of her office hours and before I graduated she had to buy a new office couch. As for my whore mother, we fucked frequently till I left town for a job at age 31. I got married at age 35 to a 30 year old slut who worked as a barmaid at the sleazy bar a bunch of us went to after National Guard drill. She had two boys, 10 and 8.She was drowning in debt and sold her body. She was the only woman with whom I had sex who was a better fuck than my mother, so I married her. She has given me a handsome son and two gorgeous daughters.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyable but...

...I think, like others had said, it would be nice if the porn lead to a full-blown affair. Us incest/taboo readers are often sentimental romantics underneath it all, and like our forbidden protagonists to want to get it on. This was fairly believable and quite well written, but I think it might have benefited from some greater passion away from the camera.

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Excellent !

I would like to have seen a part two. This seemed so realistic! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect the way it is

Fictitious is one of my favorite incest authors. I disagree with most of the others and like this story the way it is. I like the realism of it and the fact the mother is so distressed about being forced to have sex with the son. She doesn't want it and wouldn't willingly choose to do it unless forced to. She does it, her body betrays her because it needs sex, but she doesn't willingly embrace it. Even when it's all done she isn't gong to entertain having sex with him willingly again.

Keep that realism in your stories. Bravo for not following the typical boring cliche of forced to have incest, discover they really like it, willingly have an incest affair from that point on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well written.

The dialogue and description of emotions was excellent making it realistic. Just disappointed that it ended so abruptly. Nevertheless, 5*. -d

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very good but there needed some resolution, some acknowledgement that they liked it a lot. I would have wanted them to become lovers, complete the transition. Work out an arrangement with Skipper for more sessions. And they should go home and practice. One commentator says that would be a 'boring cliche." i disagree. They just crossed a line and disaster did not ensue, as is the case with most fears. To my mind they have conquered a fear. Becoming joyous lovers would be entirely possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Paige I want more

Please write more

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 3 years ago

you're such a great writer, but your stories always have such bad ending... leaving your readers hanging. It's such a huge dissapointment

HealingArtistHealingArtistover 3 years ago
Abrupt Dead endings

You ruin your stories and you ruin the experience for the readers by the way you end them. Abrupt Dead endings do nothing for you as a writer and for the experience of the readers. So ultimately the story was just about a come shot and a check on the table, the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

such skilled mom son story writer u are but the ending is a bit unfair, it seems u were in hurry to end it anyhow.

but story is one of the hottest incest as we the reader expect from u always. so how about a sequel of it? like as in this corona pandemic the mother and son in financial trouble once again so they agreed to make another hardcore anal session video in their house..............

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

??? No development here. Yes, there is a hint for something more, when mom gets wet in anticipation of their second coupling. But considering everything else I would chalk it up to a pure physical reaction, because she went through sexual abstinence for years, and now awaits to be pounded a second time by some big hard cock. The resume was already formulated by HealingArtist. This is just about how to earn money by performing sexual acts in front of a camera with a relative, while minimising the impact of that occurrence on the relationships between said relatives, other than benefitting from the cash.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 2 years ago

Pretty good story...but you didn't finish it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A story like like this really needs a follow-up. Good story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very exciting story, to which I would like to add suggestions to make this realistic:

a description of the contraceptive methods used by the woman in order not to get pregnant ( in incestuous mother/son relationships this is very important)

preparation for anal sex is important cleansing with enemas

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 stars but it needs another chapter to see where their relationship goes

englishnospeakenglishnospeak10 months ago

The story had the potential to be a solid 10/10, but I'd rate it as a 5/5. The ending felt incomplete; it stopped suddenly, leaving us wanting more. We're curious about what comes next, if their romance continues and becomes even more passionate at home

KnightofmindKnightofmind9 months ago

A prelude to an orchestral arrangement, one of only middling skill but a charm that is undeniable has caught our attention. The players are well versed and the melodies flow freely. The stage is quite set and the tension has been built for a magnificent release!

Then someone pulls the fire alarm and everybody, confused and wet from the sprinklers their nice clothes and make up all ruined, wanders into the lobby. Disappointed and suddenly robbed of satisfaction.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

No o o o! Don't stop now. You got this beautiful plot and character development accelerated up to the point where only a great ending (another chapter) was needed to make this a superlative Story. Please, please, please don't leave us hanging. We need continuation . . . .

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

I guess money went a lot further when this story took place. $20K would pay off a mortgage plus send Kevin to college? Give me a break, Now days it would just about allow you to host a party at Starbucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous