All Comments on 'In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 14'

by Human_Primacy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I’m really enjoying this series!

I’ve been reading for a while and I’m finally decideding to comment, I really like your writing style and so far it has been excellent, I hope you continue through to a satisfifying climax, pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Omfg! Just get the fuck on with it already!

Annoying! Redundant! And poorly written!

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 6 years ago
Contrary to the Last Comment ...

I think this series is very well written, aside from a few minor typos. If you find it annoying, stop reading it. The rest of us will continue to enjoy the author's wit & savor the sexual tension. Adults understand how to postpone gratification while children & others lacking maturity demand immediate satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"Redundant" My Foot

Because "dick in vagina, thrust vigorously" isn't? At the end of the day, porn is going to feel redundant if you don't have the right fetish - emotional impact aside. Go read something else. This is an excellent denial fic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's Sort of Ironic

A lot of you in the comment section voicing frustrations sound just like Lucy and Lorelei being denied that ultimate pleasure. The author is just like Master, edging you and keeping you going while denying you of exactly what you want. Hahaha.

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 2 years ago

@anon 'It's sort of ironic' & nthusiastic

Well said...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHuman_Primacy@Human_Primacy
467 Followers
Writing stories about human dominance over lesser beings. You can also find me at: http://human-primacy.blogspot.com/ https://twitter.com/HumanPrimacy