All Comments on 'In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 24'

by Human_Primacy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

Punishing a masochist always takes some creativity. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gettting old

Maybe its because I am reading chapters back to back catching up but tricking the demon and punish her (and almost as often Lorilei) is getting repetitive. Losing interest.

ContrahentContrahentover 5 years ago

It remains amazing to me how you've taken the succubus trope and turned it on its head with the addition of the denial fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A very delicate balancing act

This story could easily turn into something horribly sinister. I have to admit that there are times when it makes me feel really nauseous. That however probably has more to do with me having been a victim of sexual abuse rather than the author’s actual intent (I hope). I’m taking the story at face value and trying really really hard not to read anything into it.

My mind often takes me to dark places because there are so many triggers but I’m trying to desensitise myself and deal with it.

Consent though is for me an absolute hard limit. I’m taking this story (or trying to) as light hearted comedy with a kink. This chapter challenges that approach.

james_danimejames_danimeover 4 years ago
Re: Contrahent

The irony is, the idea of locking a succubus in chastity came up in one of my own brainstorming sessions only a week before I found this story. Still, they're different enough that I may still write it some day. (Mine is more about trying to get the succubus to forfeit a more traditional "deal with a demon" sort of situation while milking her (possibly literally) for secondary stuff stuff that won't get forfeited.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHuman_Primacy@Human_Primacy
Writing stories about human dominance over lesser beings. You can also find me at: http://human-primacy.blogspot.com/ https://twitter.com/HumanPrimacy