All Comments on 'In Your Office Ch. 03'

by SilverMuse

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE!

Can not wait for Chapter 4

watcherg5@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Can't wait to read more. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Impatiently waiting!

I'm so impatient to read about their next meeting at school- you're such a good writer!- and I'm so mad at Rob, can't wait for Elizabeth to have him out of her life.

SilverMuseSilverMusealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate the anticipation for Chapter 4! It'll be a little while before it posts, since I'm traveling right now and will need to put in a few good writing sessions to make it appropriately epic.

As for Rob -- well, he *is* overworked, overstressed, and confounded by Liz's change in behavior -- but I agree, their relationship is definitely past its expiration date.

avid_reader88avid_reader88almost 8 years ago
Amazing

I am so in love with the way you write! I loved "The Boys Next Door" and Im loving "In Your Office"

Please keep them coming and please add me to your email list

laymanca@gmail.com

sgracesgracealmost 8 years ago
Sooo gooood !

Love the way you write ! I can't wait until rob is out of the picture . I'm super interested as to where you take this story .

Sgracekosko@gmail.com

SilverMuseSilverMusealmost 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your support and positive feedback, everyone. They keep this writer going! Chapter 4 is actually simmering on the back burner right now, since I've been caught up in a new story idea, but I'm looking forward to working on it over the next few days so our frustrated leads aren't left hanging. I hope the end result satisfies after all the tease. :)

I'm thrilled that some of you are interested in joining my email list. You've all been added. But for the future, I do suggest sending any contact info through a private message (the "Send Feedback" tab above, or my email address listed in my bio) to protect your own privacy.

xo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really

Very much looking forward to the next story! Almost been a month! just let us know if it is close

SilverMuseSilverMusealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Aw, thanks

Sorry for the long wait! My laptop's keyboard gave up the ghost last weekend, and it's been in the shop ever since. I'm writing additional material for Chapter 4 on my phone while I try to wait patiently to be reunited with my computer. Now I know to back up stories in progress on a regular basis...

I'm keeping fingers crossed that I'll get my laptop back in the next day or two and can submit Chapter 4 by the end of the week.

Thanks for checking in. The next chapter is definitely on its way. I don't think Liz and Ryan can stand to be left hanging much longer.

SilverMuseSilverMusealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4

...is done and submitted. It should post to the site within a few days.

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverMuse@SilverMuse
7/24/23 Have you read The Boys Next Door and want more? I have a new book out that follows the journey of a certain twin! There's love, lust, angst, and lots of delicious, kinky, steamy scenes. Find it here: https://www.amazon.com/Man-Hour-Next-Door-Book-ebook/dp/B0C6NHMRBY ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES