In Your Office Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeahhhhh," he grunted. "I'm just gonna fuck the shit out of you. I'm gonna give you everything you need, baby."

Ryan,Elizabeth was moaning, and her gasping little cries as her eager pussy clutched his cock just made him pound her harder.I need you so badly, I need your cock, oh honey, I need more of what you can give me, please baby, don't ever stop,and Jesus Christ, he erupted, shooting jets of cum into Elizabeth's hot silky pussy, filling her quivering cunt with spurt after spurt of warm cream.

He was a beast, growling, grunting with animal need, drunk on her blissful moans, licking her panting mouth, pulling her long dark hair, letting her warmth massage his still-hard cock, until the fog in front of his eyes cleared and he looked into Audrey's disbelieving face.

She pushed up with her hips, and he rolled off of her, trying to catch his breath.

"What the hell was that?" she demanded. She stared at the sweat trickling from Ryan's blond hairline, the flexing muscles in his arms, and his throbbing red erection, slowly softening and shiny with juices. He was panting, his eyes glazed.

"Sorry," Ryan mumbled. "Did I hurt you?" He touched her hip. His head was still spinning.

"No, dumbass." Audrey punched his arm. "You just turned into a total animal.Growlingand stuff. I mean, what the fuck? You never make noise." She snorted, then started to giggle. "You've been watching too much porn."

Maybe. But he'd never seen anyone fuck in a video the way he wanted to fuck Ms. K.

"Boys."Audrey rolled her eyes and stretched out lazily to the side, picking at the pile of clothes. "Just thinking about yourselves. If you think that's how girls want to do it, you have alotto learn. Oh, shit!" She jumped up, fumbling frantically with her bra before throwing it in the air and pulling a sweatshirt over her head. "Oh, crap! The garage door! My parents are home! Get your clothes on, now! If Leo tells them... We've been doing homework, okay? You're helping me study for bio because it's your best subject. And they think we're still broken up, so say you're my boyfriend...no, maybe not...we're just good friends right now, 'k? And we can talk about it later... Ryan, why do you have your head in your hands? Ryyaaan..."

*******

Bass vibrated the floor — real bass, not the bass in a dream. After Liz had gotten off the phone with Rob, she'd called her friends, the fun ones she never saw anymore because she was in bed when they were getting ready to go out for the night. Did they have plans? Yes, they did. And a few hours later, she was in line with them outside the kind of dark, divey building that felt like a long-lost home.

The teacher clothes had stayed home. She'd pulled on pieces that hadn't seen the outside of her closet since she was in her twenties: ripped jeans, tight black tank top, and a liberal application of the black eyeliner pencil knocking around her bathroom drawer.

One hour in, she and her friends were gyrating on the dance floor, rubbing sweaty bodies, moving to the music, and loving every second of it. Two hours in, she was drinking her second Guinness by the bar and chatting up a hot unshaven guy, around 25, who enthusiastically described his band and his guitar idols while giving her not-so-subtle signals that he'd be very happy to hook up if she was.

And Jesus, shewantedto. The whole scene was a turn-on — the bass shaking the floor, the dim lights, the dancing bodies, the fact that she was doing something completely unrelated to her job or, well, to the rest of her life. To Rob. Guilt crept through her. Guitar Guy was exactly the kind of man she would have taken home in college, broken her heart over, and poured the angst into writing songs. When he reached out to stroke her sweaty dark hair and touch her shoulder, he had no idea how close Liz was to putting her hand on the back of his neck and pulling him in for a long hot night together.

"I need to go," she said quickly, knocking back the rest of her beer. "My boyfriend's —uh — not feeling well. I'm going to stop by his place. Nice meeting you."

Guitar Guy nodded, obviously disappointed but nice about it, and gave her a card. Liz's friends, still dancing, waved goodbye.

Out in her car, she gunned the engine, speeding to Rob's place. God, she was horny, and the concert had only fired her up. It didn't help that she'd bumped into a guy in the crowd who looked a lot like Ryan Sullivan, just older, and in a flash she'd started imagining how it would feel to crush her body against his. Repeatedly. In private. Not so fast to start with. Slow at first in fact, tantalizingly slow, so she could enjoy every second of his meaty cock pushing against her crotch, opening her up, filling her completely, then gathering speed until he fucked her relentlessly to the beat of the drums. All she'd be able to do would be to hang on tight to his bare back, feeling his muscles working, as he murmuredYour turn next, baby. Teach me something I don't know.

Liz clenched her thighs together. Only a few more blocks till Rob's place. She parked her car, raced up the stairs to Rob's condo, and leaned against his door, pounding on it. She had a key to his place, but of course she couldn't find it right now.

Rob opened the door, yawning. His hair was rumpled.

"Liz? What—"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and settled her lips on his. "I just missed you, babe. I needed to see you."

Rob pulled back. Yes. He was actually pulling back from her, disengaging his mouth, taking her arm with a concerned expression, and blocking her from coming through his door. "What's going on? Have you been drinking? You smell like — smoke."

"I was at a concert." She reached for him again, stroking his chest, but he held her off. Liz felt his eyes taking a trip over her torn jeans, her tight tank top, her pale cleavage, and her smudged eyeliner. It wasn't a sexy trip. It was a disapproving trip.

"Something's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong." Liz rolled her eyes, exasperated. "I missed my friends, I missed having fun, I went out, and now I'm here because I want you."

"This isn't like you." And he was looking at her like she was a complete maniac. "Go home and rest. No, you're probably not okay to drive — you can stay here, I guess, but maybe on the couch —"

"Dammit, Rob, I had two beers. I'm not a lightweight. And you know what? This is like me."

"I'm having trouble believing that. You haven't been yourself this week. You've—" Rob's gaze moved away to the courtyard, like there was something interesting over her shoulder. "You've been coming on really strong, Liz." He looked back at her. "It's a little much."

Her cheeks went hot. Now she was the one who couldn't meet Rob's eyes. "That's how I do things," she muttered. "Look, if you don't want — let's at least talk."

"Later, Liz. It's really late. The weekend, okay? This week has been crazy."

Tell me about it,Liz thought. With an effort, she pulled herself back into the land of responsibility. The land of buttoned-down shirts, meetings, and early bedtimes. "I'm sorry, Rob." She sighed. "It was inconsiderate of me to wake you up and expect you to be in the mood. I'll go home to bed now."

"Okay. Okay, Liz. You're fine to drive?"

She scraped her sweaty tangle of hair off her forehead and neck. Rob was relieved, she could see. Relieved that she — a hot mess he didn't know how to handle — was leaving.

"Just fine." She pecked his cheek. "Don't you worry about me. Sweet dreams." She took the stairs down two at a time without looking back, jumped in her car, and left his parking lot with a roar of the engine.

For a while, she just drove on dark streets, breathing hard as the lights streaked by, trying to lose herself in pounding music from the radio and the rhythm of shifting gears and pressing and releasing the clutch. A flashing light in the distance reminded her to slow down, way down, to the speed limit.

What kind of man refused sex with his girlfriend? Was there something wrong with her, that she'd zoomed from zero interest to wanting to screw — constantly? And all from a note some kid had left in her office, a note that had led to a very big mistake yesterday. She'd scared Rob. She'd scared herself. And she had no idea what Ryan Sullivan was thinking. Should she try to find a man who could keep up with her, or did she need to step back and cool down? Should she invest more in her job over the summer — professional development, mentoring, who the hell knows what — or back off completely and go play her saxophone on the beach for two months? Would her life fall apart? Was it going to anyway?

Back in her apartment, Liz paced the rooms, not bothering to turn the lights on, until her breathing slowed. Ryan had been right about one thing — she needed to relax. Desperately. A bubble bath. Yes. She hadn't taken one in months. Warm water, scented bubbles — just the thing she needed to calm down. She found some mellow guitar music, turned it on, set the player on her bathroom counter and let the soft chords fill the room.

As Liz ran the water, steam rising from the tub, and poured in a generous squeeze of the bubble bath a student had given her two years ago, she remembered something sitting in her nightstand. Something she hadn't used in years, something she'd be better off ignoring right now, but she was already padding naked into her bedroom to pull it out of her bedside drawer. She slid into the warm tub with her hand wrapped around the thick cylinder.

Slowly, she relaxed in the bath, the hot water soaking her skin deliciously. She'd work it out with Rob. Everything would be fine. They'd have a serious conversation this weekend, and they'd resolve things one way or another.

And this morning? She'd stayed away from her office because she didn't trust herself. For the rest of the year, she'd just forget about those warm hands unbuttoning her blouse from behind. And Ryan's fingers, slipping inside the confining lace cups of her bra to fondle her tingling breasts and pinch her nipples. And her own naked body bent over her desk, playing hooky from the faculty meeting while she shrieked with need and fingered her soaking cunt...

Liz moaned softly, one hand grasping her own full breast to roll a puffy nipple between her fingers. The frothy bubbles foamed over her ripe curves. Warm water flowed between her legs. Her pussy throbbed eagerly, needing to be touched.

Fantasizing about a student was fine, she told herself, as her muscles unclenched in the steaming bath and her thighs parted to let more warm water trickle over her lips. Completely fine. Totally safe. Safer than trying not to, in fact. As long as she only fucked Ryan in her head, it wouldn't hurt anyone.

It would be pretty hot if he took her in the water, just like this. Tempting, to find an excuse to stop by swim team practice and watch his sleek powerful body cut through the pool.Bad girl, Liz. Don't go there.But Ryan had already seen her. His blue-green eyes were already locked on her naked body, that little smile turning into a look of hunger. He was already climbing out of the pool dripping wet, wrestling her down, and climbing on top of her in her own bathtub.

God, yes. Still caressing her breast, she brought her other hand down to her aching cunt and teased the soft folds with the tip of the dildo in her hand. She could feel her tight nipples rubbing against Ryan's wet chest again and again. He'd keep one muscled arm around her, holding her firmly against him, his other hand squeezing and massaging her ass, gripping the supple cheek so he could open her juicy pussy with his cock underwater. Liz sighed, giving in to the thick dildo sliding inside her wet warmth.

You need this right now. I know you do.

"Yes, I do, Ryan," she groaned.

You just need to relax about everything, Ms. K.

"I will, I promise..." Her breath was coming in pants now.

Let me take you for a ride.

"Please..."

Her moist pussy clamped down on the dildo, but there wasn't much room for her muscles to squeeze. Carefully, she eased the thick dildo in and out of her quivering cunt, just a little. Fingers found her clit, teasing the tiny nub into hard arousal as she relaxed her thighs in the tub.

"Ryan," she moaned, and this time she could call his name out loud. Scream it, if she wanted to. "Fuck me, Ryan, oh God..."

That's right, baby,she felt him murmur in her ear. Her pussy contracted with need. He kissed her neck, sliding his tongue over the smooth skin. God -- right where he'd massaged her with his thumb yesterday morning, in her office, before he'd slipped his hands down her bra. She mimicked the motion, light and gentle, one finger circling her sensitive clit.

"Ryan," she whimpered, burying her face in his broad shoulder, biting the firm swell of his muscle. She heard him grunt, felt his cock jerk in the embrace of her cunt.

I know,he whispered.You're so needy. So hot. You need to get laid, baby. I see it every day in class. Don't worry, Elizabeth.

Liz moaned at the sound of her name, water lapping at her curves and slicking her eager breasts. Her clit was swelling under her fingers. Jesus, he was so young and hard and fuckable and off-limits and driving into her faster and faster— Sharp sparks of pleasure pulsed through her pussy. The steamy bathroom fuzzed over as she whimpered with need.

I'm just going to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you and fuck you...

"Ryan!" she shrieked. Ripples of excitement rushed from her toes to her head. Her soaked cunt clamped down on the thick dildo, spasming again and again. God -- so big -- she felt like she was being fucked through her whole body. One hand went to her breast, pinching her nipple hard. She kicked, spattering soapsuds on the walls, her orgasm rocking her body. Ryan just kept plunging into her relentlessly, holding her firmly in place, as she moaned and came and writhed in the fragrant bubble bath.

"I can't take any more," she gasped, as her thighs shook.

You can take a lot more than this. And you're going to.

Oh. God. Gradually, she slowed her strokes on her clit. Little aftershocks cascaded through her swollen cunt as the dildo -- no, Ryan's cock -- eased its way out of her clasping pussy. He'd come too, with a roar, pushed over the edge by the strength of her orgasm. He'd flooded her pussy with hot cum. But as she collapsed under him, exhausted, fingers teased her cunt, opening her a second time. That thick cock, already hard again, firmly pushed its way back into her melting pussy. Ryan was looking at her innocently.

I just want you again, Ms. K. I can't help myself.

Damn. The advantages of fucking an 18-year-old. Shivers of lust tightened her nipples. He caressed her full breasts and whispered in her ear as he moved inside her, dirty whispers that sent tingles through her well-fucked body. And hell yes, the dildo was back in her pussy again, stretching her juicy entrance. Her pinches on her clit tipped her over. She was coming again. Slower. Deeper. Stroking her folds until her head dropped back and her eyes closed.

Her orgasm subsiding, Liz stretched sensually in the bath. Suds dripped down the walls, kicked there during her frenzy of excitement, and coated her curves. She did feel relaxed -- for now. Sleepy. Her pussy still buzzed, whispering to her that it wanted more, wanted a hot hard cock and a man's body on top of her, but this was enough for tonight.

As her thoughts drifted and soapy bubbles softly popped on the slopes of her breasts and shoulders, she tried not to think about Rob, averting his gaze like she was some kind of sex-crazed monster. And she saw Ryan, the real Ryan, wearing his polo shirt and jeans now, approaching her at the end of symphonic band rehearsal, and she remembered the way she'd avoided the question in those blue-green eyes.

She felt bad for blowing him off this morning. She was a big girl, and if she wanted to tell him they'd gone much too far and it could never happen again, she was perfectly capable of saying it to his face. It would be better not to have this hanging over their heads for the rest of the year. And there was that damn recommendation.

Toweling off her damp body, she walked out to the living room, not bothering with a robe. Her naked curves were still warm and flushed from the bath. The hot coal of the note sat in her purse, tugging at her pussy. Ryan's recommendation form, thick and folded, waited next to it.

Peering in the dim light at the green post-it stuck on top, she dialed the number on her cell.

No, Liz. Hang up, now.

"Yeah?" Ryan sounded morose when he answered on the third ring. She'd never heard that tone in his voice before. She raked her fingers through her wet hair.

"Sullivan, hi. It's Ms. Kowalski." Making a strictly business call. Everything above-board. At midnight. Shit, shit, shit.

"Oh." His tone changed. "Hi, Ms. K."

"Hi," she murmured. Too late to hang up. Much too late. Her nipples hardened in the cool living room air.

A pause. "How's your night going?"

"It's going." She couldn't keep back a short laugh.

"Same." Another pause, longer. "What happened?"

She cleared her throat. "Nothing." It came out husky. "Nothing," she said again. "I just wanted to tell you that you're in luck. I'll do your recommendation. I'll have it ready for you tomorrow."

"Thanks...Ms. K. Best news I've had all week."

"Good. But I need to have a talk with you, Sullivan. There are some things we need to address."

She heard him take a breath. "Now or later?"

Damn. Liz drummed her fingers on her thigh. "We should probably talk in person."

"Yeah. Yeah, of course. I can't come early. I have swim practice and I've missed too many practices to skip another one. And I have something right after school. You'll be around at 4, right?"

Liz sighed. The high school emptied out before then, especially on a Friday. Down at the end of the basement hall, the band room was totally remote by the late afternoon. Deserted. She always welcomed the quiet at the end of the week. "I'm always around at 4, Sullivan. You can come then." And hopefully he hadn't picked up on the double entendre that had just left her mouth.

"I will." She could hear the hint of a smile now, and it sent a twinge down her naked body. But she couldn't forget Ryan's morose tone when he'd picked up the phone.

"Sullivan," she said softly. "Is everything okay?"

A pause. "It is now. 'Night, Ms. K. Sleep well."

"You too," she heard herself say.

Liz stared at the phone after she hung up. Then she shook her head and put it back in her purse with the folded recommendation and the note.

In her bedroom, she set her alarm extra-early so she'd have plenty of time to write Ryan's recommendation — objectively, thoughtfully, and not at all influenced by the past three days. Then she sprawled under the warm covers, the sheets soothing her bare curves. But before she drifted off to sleep, exhausted, her hand snaked between her legs one more time.

Everything would be fine, she told herself, as she stroked the hot folds, shuddering. She'd write Ryan a fair recommendation, she'd wish him well, and he'd graduate. She'd figure out what to do about Rob. She'd figure out what to do about everything. She'd—

"Uh," she groaned, burying her face in her pillow. Her thighs squeezed together around her wrist. She squirmed, rubbing her tight and aching nipples against the mattress. Her pussy quivered on the edge of release. "Ryan..."

As soon as she felt that cock part her lips, she gasped and came, her juicy core clamping down on her fingers.

Slowly, her body relaxed, the waves of pleasure subsiding. Her heavy eyelids dropped as she drifted into sound sleep.

12