All Comments on 'In Your Office Ch. 04'

by SilverMuse

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

A fantastic climax to all that build up and a sweet ending with the right amount of closure while leaving the possibilities open for the readers imagination. Your character building was extremely impressive and gives me high hopes for future work. Unequivocally 5 stars.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 8 years ago
Top 'o the heap!

This is a really fine story, expertly paced, and completely believable. Having a young lover follow a script he himself wrote in order to keep his seduction on track and not collapse due to his inexperience -- is simply a stroke of genius. It nicely explains how an 18 year old student could drive a woman nearly twice his age wild with lust. Bravo, author! This story is even better than your first. Looking forward to reading more!

Dragonfly424Dragonfly424almost 8 years ago
You are marvelous!

I loved this perfectly scandalous romance. You have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I lost it at 'Fuck my face, she whispered'!

cerrotorrecerrotorrealmost 8 years ago
Looking forward to all your stories

You write with style and intelligence. I really enjoy your writing and do hope you continue sharing your stories with us.

SilverMuseSilverMusealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I appreciate the kind comments! I’m so glad people have enjoyed this series (which I only *occasionally* felt guilty writing).

@“Wow”

That was my hope with the ending — closure + open possibilities. No doubt Liz has planned to erase Ryan’s number from her phone many times…and this time she really will…or, okay, maybe tomorrow. Or next week. ;)

@tennesseered

In light of your earlier comment that Ryan seemed very suave and confident for his age, I’m especially happy you found the story believable. Glad you appreciated the device of the note. It served Ryan better than he ever would have guessed.

@Dragonfly424

Aw, thanks. It was fun venturing into scandalous territory.

@Alliwantis

That’s a good thing, I hope…? :)

@cerrotore

Thank you. Definitely will keep writing — hope you do as well.

TrystenTrystenalmost 8 years ago

Great finale to a series with really good buildup.

Angelonherknees1Angelonherknees1over 7 years ago
Love your work

I really like both your story bases. The style of writing is easy to get wrapped up in, thanks for taking me away... Would love to see more entries from you soon.

SilverMuseSilverMuseover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I have two standalone stories that are going through final edits...both should be up by the end of the month, and both leave high school behind to visit some older characters.

Thanks for reading; glad you've enjoyed so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More..

Would it be too much to ask for more of this story?

When characters are so well developed and you stay with a series for long, you as the reader, tend to fall in love with the characters and their story. You want them to have it all.

I really wish this develops into something more. Would love to see it.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 7 years ago
Thank you for this excellent story.

I have so many good things to say; I'm sure I will leave a few things out.

You managed to make the build-up to the concluding sex scene as intriguing and sexy as the sex itself.

Both characters were well done. The full portrait of Elizabeth drawn by the author, over-worked, underappreciated by her beau, and all fun having deserted her life, being seduced by the unalloyed sexuality of Ryan's note makes the implausible believable. The same is true with Ryan, inwardly doubtful and insecure but moving forward with outward confidence, having committed himself to a course of action which he is not sure will work.

The hic-ups along the way -- Elizabeth's decisions not to come to school early and to make one last visit to her boyfriend, the late night phone call -- also make the story more believable and the ultimate seduction more delighful.

The ending was emotionally satisfying. Instead of simply ignoring the risks, both parties understood them and willingly decided to take the chance, and then when it was over decided to let go but, we suspect, with some regret, the desire to re-visit the magic moment still lingering.

Thanks again.

writerjabwriterjabover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

I couldn't put this series down as Ryan and Elizabeth found that place of passion few ever get to. I found myself hoping for a reunion, but just as much that each would find a lasting passionate love. What a beautifully told story! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderfully written

Wow, you have a way with characters. Came three chapters ago, kept reading just to see what would happen. The stories are very well edited, and I love how long each chapter is. You've put a lot of time and effort into this, and it shows. Thanks for the ride! I, too, sort of want to see them again. Maybe a few years later, when he's out of college or in the midst. Maybe she sees him playing his heart out in a concert, or vice versa, and they make something out of it. Either way, it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

This was so good I got sad when it ended

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Just read all four parts and I gotta say- this was fantastic. Job well done!

BlackLizrdBlackLizrdalmost 6 years ago
So damn sexy

Thank you. Loved the slow-burn-to-conflagration style so much. Damn, you're good. I actually had to put the story down several times because it was just too much. You have really made me love this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

Liz sure got a work out and got the spark she needed in life. Read all the chapters and think you are one wonderful sexy writer. Worthy of a 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Like all the others I love the way you built the story to a great CLIMAX (in more ways than one). All very believable - had me hard on several occasions.

Beautifully written will now read your other submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best storry I've Ever read

This is quite literally the best story I've ever read. You should consider becoming a romance novel Author.

specs7specs7over 3 years ago

It was great. I will read more from this author

justhorny2justhorny2over 3 years ago

Hi,

Loved the slow build up, the characters thought processes. One of my fantasies. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish you did nothing but write and post on lit. You have a great command of this genre and your teasing game is on point. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just excellent writing and beautiful storytelling.

erictravel2017erictravel2017over 2 years ago

Hot and sweet. Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely. Lusty. DeLicious. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Whether you write a sequel or not please consider changing whether she deletes his number.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverMuse@SilverMuse
7/24/23 Have you read The Boys Next Door and want more? I have a new book out that follows the journey of a certain twin! There's love, lust, angst, and lots of delicious, kinky, steamy scenes. Find it here: https://www.amazon.com/Man-Hour-Next-Door-Book-ebook/dp/B0C6NHMRBY ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES