All Comments on 'Inappropriate Ch. 02'

by msound1

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

He's trying to fight the inevitable.. Thanks for another chapter.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Veritable Scads of Teasing !

All characters have three digit IQs. Very uncommon..There's a lot of supporting roles here diluting the tension bur that's not a bad thing. The author is akin to master fly fisherman knowing when to increase or release pressure.

Very adept switching from taboo romantic drama to rom com. laden with potential, ultimate , guilty pleasure. Well played.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great chapter. looking forward to the next one

MaximguyMaximguyover 11 years ago
Excellent.

Enjoying this a lot. Good characters, well written and edited. Thank you and keep it up. Don't leave us hanging!

TashtimTashtimover 11 years ago
Perfect

Another extraordinary chapter with a natural flare of words compounded by mistry and suspence.what a perfect piece of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

wonderful characters and story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rating it a one.

When you have a story, post it. These silly little one page, go nowhere submissions are dull and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Done

I really enjoyed reading this, great build up for the next chapter and i cant wait keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is one hell of a piece of literature you're developing here!!! Outstanding!! I can't wait to read the next part so I second the other comment, "Don't leave us hanging."

Never does it fail that there has to be an asshole making shitty, non-constructive, abusive remarks. Simply ignore his ignorant, illogical ass..."Nuff said."

Again, thank you for taking the time to write such a quality story.

Laguna852Laguna852over 11 years ago

Great story. I don't mind a slow build cause it makes me invest more in the characters and makes them seem more real. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First and Second

The first one was great, I really liked it. You got a 5. This one was OK you only got a two,

It could have ended better after his sister wanted him . I kinda think he broke her heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good story

please continue. hope some naughty wrestling wearing only short t shirt and string bikini panties then the panties slide to one side and the hairy pussy came into view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice story

It's hard to be truely best friends and siblings knowing right from wrong but in Love. You should continue with thus story and show thier dispair to love eachother. How about the girlfriend catches them in the act and it catapults the siblings into a sexual relationship. However they see the truth that they need to move somewhere thier not known.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
waste of time

poor writing, no character development, no background,way to rushed and no end all adds up to a waste of time. delete get a GOOD EDITOR and rewrite the series, if the rest of your stories are like this rewrite them also.

BigRPerGuyBigRPerGuyalmost 11 years ago
Great stuff

It makes me laugh the pieces of garbage that post nasty comments as anonymous. I thought the story and concept was great. I like the slow build with a turn here and there. Include a girlfriend. Add some jealousy then when it is right...let them go for it. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really enjoyed this.

I thought the characters and build-up were quite well written, and I'd look forward to more. =)

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 11 years ago

dudes, dont fignt over a good story. this is very good build up and am sure this is going to be better and better. hats of to the very good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Liked it!!

I hope you continue this story. It has real possibilities.....

MUCH better written than most of the crap on here.

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago

Why haven't you continued this? It has real possibilities. Waiting...

msound1msound1over 10 years agoAuthor
Hiatus

Sorry for the long hiatus. Chapter 3 is pending approval. Thank you so much for the feedback and encouragement.

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
This was excellent.

Enjoyed this very much. I can totally see the interplay between all the characters. These chapters are short, so please don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I never expected a Literotica story would make me cry. Good job, I'm gonna go hunt up your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a 5 to even out the idiots who gave it poor because it was short

And it was short, like the last one but at least there is story and more than two unique characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Art Piece

This series is one of the best I have ever read. Really waiting for another series of this genre from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still, a bit sort, but this chapter really blossomed.

.. much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous