Inaugural Crossdress Sexfight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to work that ass gurl" Jaime said to Dani encouraging her to resume her ride on Jaime's hard cock.

I couldn't help joining Mandy's cleanup work with a front row seat to Dani's ride. Jamie was in heaven with Mandy and I licking her body clean and Dani riding her cock.

Dani was giving Jaime quite a ride as we finished cleaning up Jaime, so we sided up to Dani, grabbed her ass and cheered her on.

"Ride that cock slut...fuck her good...earn that sweet cum" we cheered.

I couldn't believe Jaime had held on so long, but she was soon breathing faster and faster and with a final grab of Dani's hips, she lurched upward with a deep, load moan. She held Dani tight as her hips thrust upwards and her whole body shuddered.

I leaned around Dani and gave Mandy a final wet kiss as Dani leaned down and did the same to Jaime. In the end, there had been seven orgasms in the match. Everyone was breathless and feeling physically (and literally) drained. With the exception of those with fresh cum leaking from their asses, it was hard to tell the winner from the losers.

I had earned back some credibility and Jaime continued her undefeated streak while Mandy and Dani vowed revenge. We let them know we looked forward to it and with a playful slap on their asses, we told them we were keeping their bikini bottom as souvenirs. We then walked away slowly letting them enjoy a good long look at our asses still covered in their lipstick as a reminder of who the better gurls were that day.

12