All Comments on 'Incendiary Circumstances Ch. 10'

by younghungblack

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Come on Blaine, stop fucking about and get this bitch fucked really hard by that big cock of yours.

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years agoAuthor
Just two more chapters...

my impatient friend until Marie gets what she's wanted since our correspondence began. It won't, however, be fucked. Her choice. The story is for her and she is the one I want to please.

There MAY be another "last" chapter, one I hadn't planned on when I first wrote the story. That depends, in part, on Marie because it involves another character that she needs to fill me in on. She knows she owes me a note about what went on in wine country last weekend.

At any rate that chapter isn't yet written and will take time if it is, indeed, undertaken at all.

Blaine

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

And why doesn't Marie want to get fucked by such a huge BBC? it is after all every white middleaged dream to be impaled by such a monster and then forever turned to the 'dark' side.

So get on with it and let Marie get fucked like she wants to. Despite what she says. After all having sucked a black cock, any cock for that matter what's the difference? She wants to get fucked and have your huge 12 inch black cock shoved up her cunt. All happiyl married white middle aged women want to get at your cock. The cheating is already done so Marie might as well go the whole hog.

Marie you know you want Blaine to fuck you so go ahead have at it.

MarieProvostMarieProvostover 13 years ago
Tease!

You want to make me beg for it? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot cock

you obey the black cock not the other way round. And he writes for the woman - so it is how she loves it and knows it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it's tantalising. Kind of makes it more real. Must check your other stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous