All Comments on 'Incendiary Circumstances Ch. 11'

by younghungblack

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MarieProvostMarieProvostover 13 years ago
At last!

I need the next chapter ASAP. And please, if your readers want to make racist comments about this delightful fictional tale, please don't waste your time sending me the hate - make them to Blaine directly and save me the trouble of forwarding them. The time that takes me could be better used getting myself off while reading this again :)

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
No Racist comments

Just, what about David....does her husband of so many years mean nothing to her...she is moving into an affair without a second thought about the man who has loved her and cared for her and about her for years...and he doesn't even rate a 2nd thought....no racist comments, just a comment about what a rotten cheating lying person she has become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree!

Marie is right. It is time for the cock worship to begin in earnest. The mouth must now be filled and fucked until it is time to spurt the load. Cum should be her reward, lots of it, and she should show her gratitude by flaunting it as she rolls it in her mouth. Let the celebration begin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Go to her Blaine.

Marie needs your BBC far more than her husband. So find out where she lives and go see her the husband means nothing to her so he won't get in the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Come on Blaine.

Give it to her already. You know she wants it, so give her your BBC. You know she will love it and forever be your BBC slut. That's what you want isn't?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
reading this

I do worry that some people don't seem to be able to understand a story and real life. And then, if this was what someone wants to do why do you critisise not for the writing but the womans feelings. She has become a cheating... I mean do you hate women, or are you on a mission from God? And if so, there are more important things to go and sort out I think.

To be offended you are reading stories that let face it involve black woman and white men - it's not hidden - so anything racist is a)please don't pretend you didn't seek it out b) we're all gods children - inferior races belongs in ideas that were excuses for bad actions. Let it go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

when is the next sequel coming up dude! i want to see her becoming a slut and being fucked hard by your black cock..and taking your ptent seed in her married womb. please wite soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
We've waited long enough!

Reality or fiction...Dying for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

A great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice work

Blaine,

You'll know who this is soon enough. Think MN.

Marie - a pleasure to meet you.

On to the story. Overall, well written. It started out slow, but the gradual build-up made the story. Believe it or not folks, sometimes shit doesn't move as fast as in porn. What I like about Literotica is there are so many stories and themes and scenarios going on, you can find something to curb your appetite. Would I rub one off to this story? Personally, no. Maybe the last two chapters. But the characters are well-developed, there is anticipation in the action. I'm interested in seeing where this goes, if it goes further.

On to the good stuff. I read a comment about the character of Marie forgetting about hubby during the last few chapters. A) this is a story, a fantasy, anything goes. B) humans are sometimes no better than animals. Yeah, sometimes we just want to fuck... or suck. C) continuing on that train of thought, maybe humans aren't meant to be monogamous. D) again, it's a work of fiction. Don't overanalyze it.

I've read a lot of comments on this site regarding people getting tired of reading stories of white women succumbing to big, black dicks and forever being black sluts. Fucking A... Stop reading interracial stories then. Are people really concerned about black dicks taking over the world?? I'm more worried about the chinese. They own most if our national debt and they are kicking serious ass in the olympics.

Blaine, nice work chap.

L

spyinthekyukspyinthekyukabout 5 years ago
Well

After all that build up all that time when she didn't even see his cock we never actually get to a climax literally and metaphorically. What a shame imagination is great but then we had plenty of that in the build up all 11 chapters of it but you can't then leave us frantically looking for the non existent next page. I love slow build ups keeping us begging for more as she was but not to finish it all with that last paragraph of nothingness despite all the great writing (if sometimes a little drawn out) before hand especially in the last few instalments just left me flat. Indeed to the point that I doubt that I will read another of your stories because I find trends amongst writers do tend to persist. I may see if there is a short one to get an idea whether this is a one off but just a waste of so much potential and effort in setting the scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous