All Comments on 'Incest (And Other Crimes)'

by CaveCat12401

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Very hot. Can't wait for chapter 2!

badmommy71badmommy71over 9 years ago
ooooooooohhhh

now i cant wait for my boy to get home from work!!! i cant wait for the next chapter either! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

yes chapter 2

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Looking forward to chapter 2...

...not too keen on getting Pat involved though. But hey, it's your story.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Very good beginning

I like where this story is heading. I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THIS is going to be one of your best stories.

What a start and the possibilities are endless. Can imagine that every bodies imagination is working overtime trying to second guess the direction and actions that will soon take place. My suggestion, make this a long and very meticulous story that keeps all of us guessing but knowing that love will triumph.

Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is retarded and that's being generous.

Why not simply divorce him and ass rape him in court? And how is it that the Pillsbury Doughboy is suddenly abusive? Why didn't the son stand up to him before? Like I said, retarded.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

if he is coming home drunk he could always fall down the steps

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Matt's a very lucky boy

He does what lots and lots of boys'd love to do. Matt sticks his hard young cock up the wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. For plenty of boys, that's exactly where their young cock belongs, where it's warm and cozy and protected and loved, just like they were for nine months. There's another very lucky lad, badmommy's son. She can't wait for him to come home, she'll meet him not with open arms but with widespread legs. This loving mother knows that for a boy nothing can ever compare with having the best party of his life up his own mother's cunt. He never has to jerk it or make do with inferior cunts. Mom has the perfect receptacle for every drop of semen he's got in his hot young balls. It's his own mother's warm wet ever-loving twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuck her right

The son is doing the "good son's deed" taking care of Mom. Those without experience or skills cannot understand how good it is to really "hammer" that special person.............trying to kill her with your cock. Excellent writing.

curiouz2curiouz2almost 9 years ago
where's part II?

great reading....where's part II?

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Unfinished**

A good start.

cricketxcricketxover 6 years ago
Best ever!

Wow! I like your style! Favorite author and 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous