All Comments on 'Incest is Magical'

by momandme

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllabout 12 years ago
Hot story!

I really enjoyed it. Props on the original concept.

momandmemomandmeabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Glad you liked it! Appreciation from our readers is what we writers live for, eh?

tenbears43tenbears43about 12 years ago
Good story.

I enjoyed the story very much. Looking forward to more adventures. The only thing I see, is to read the story several more times to pick up the spelling errors. That would have made it perfect.

kristyklckristyklcabout 12 years ago
Great story!

I love stories that break out of the normal, cant wait for more :-)

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Wow

That is such a hot sexy story, forget the girlfriend. Mom is his new squeeze and wife. I hope she's pregnant. They will probably have to move somewhere else. The best part is that there is no "anonymous" comments, good for you hon.

venus_canvenus_canabout 12 years ago
Now for something very different

Enjoyed the story since it seems to break with the tradition - using an outside fore to consummate incest. Nicely written...

Venus

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Well: it's certainly an unusual approach to an erotic mother and son incest story

I think it would have been a better story without the brutal rape scenes.

Although the story did end on a loving note.

kaidmankaidmanabout 12 years ago
excellent work

I like when the supernatural plays a part in incest it gives it a sense of theatricality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The rape scene was unneccesary!

The story's plot presupposes the existence of an incorporeal being with the power to invade a human mind, ferret out past thoughts and memories, "insert" new thoughts into those minds and make the characters believe that the thoughts were their very own, and then prompt them to actually ACT upon those inserted thoughts. That's a HUGE amount of power for any being to hold, over another.

Unfortunately for the author, it's also the sort of power that - used PROPERLY - could just as easily have caused Carol to 'open her eyes' and see her son in a totally new and delightful way: as a potential lover, and the fitting replacement (in her life) for the husband she's been mourning. Likewise, the power could be used to subtly guide Peter's view of his mother from simply being "Mom" to being the most gorgeous, voluptuous woman he's ever met, and everything that he could possibly want in a potential mate.

Did we, the readers, get that sort of tale? No. To satisfy his/her own sadistic nature, the author gave us a pair of rape scenes. (Perhaps we should be glad that he/she is writing, rather than going out and trying to act on such urges!)

Let Peter sleepwalk? Certainly, such power could do that. Better, though, for that power to have been used to awaken Peter from his sleep, thinking that he heard some noise in the house. Then, he'd need to get up and make sure that everything is alright - that the doors are locked, the windows are secured, and that Mom is alright as well. He goes to her bedroom, to check on her, and catches a new glimpse of his mother - totally naked, on her bed - having fallen asleep after trying to ease some of her sexual tensions while reading a tawdry novel.

Now, he's got an image of Mom to compare that of his girlfriend, and now he can see how much more gorgeous and desirable - not to mention downright sexy! - his mother is. The seed is planted, and will grow well enough, especially if that Power occasionally gives it a nudge. Carol wants Peter, and Peter wants Carol, though the two will seek to rebel against those urges for a short while. Eventually, however, their complex little "ballet" will lead them to a couch, or a bed, and they'll let go their hang-ups and finally discover the pleasures of each other's company. All of this could, and would, happen WITHOUT the forcibly engendered mutual rapes!

Of course, there are just some schmucks in this world who'd rather FORCE folks into doing things against their will, rather than subtly corrupt them. Apparently, when they're deprived of the ability to do so in real life, they write stories about it.

And then there are folks like me - who could just as easily have posted this opinion under a user-name, but chose to remain "Anonymous" just to piss off MrPervy46.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not too magical I am afraid!

Though the concept of an "entity" creating irresistible compulsions in the minds of the mother and the son has potential, your story makes no sense.

I recently found "The looking Glass by bob03567" here at the Lit, with a paranormal force gently nudging mothers and sons in to taboo relationship. You may want to check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I think this is a fine contribution, especially for...

a writer who's 18 to 22 years old. He's obviously fascinated by the idea of a boy sticking his stiff prick up between his mother's legs. I bet his young prick was hard when he wrote this, he probably shot a healthy load at the end. (Way to go, pal!) Incest is, indeed, magical, as he writes. For lots of boys, their mother's cunt is in fact magical. It's the cunt they came out of as a little baby, their very own birth canal, an intriguing mystery they love thinking about. They'd love to stick their head between their mommy's thighs and slurp her mommy-hole half to death. As for shoving their hard young cock up in there, they might be ready to kill for that! So, young author, please continue to explore your feelings about this greatest of all forms of fucking--motherfucking.

bklynboy11bklynboy11over 9 years ago
Different

This story is erotic, unique, and well written. It avoids cliches and offers a point of view not usually found in incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow! Great story. Wish you'd get in the heads of my family !

I love the concept and it's a great read.

Glad they made up at the end!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

This is an extremely strange story which I must admit I enjoyed. Although I do not understand the psychological, psychiatric and emotional ramifications of the mother/son actions and reactions, I would like to see this story develop into a series and logical conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous