Incest, Of Meter Men and Malls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers

"Jesus." I said softly, feeling my throat start to dry up.

"Andrea you didn't?" Jean questioned her, with a raised eyebrow.

"Yup sure did! The waiter could see exactly where my hand was and he just stood there with his mouth open!"

"Bitch!" Abby, light heartedly, cursed and whacked Andrea's butt before she added, "I had to slap my hand over my mouth for Christ sake, to stop a scream! The waiter got an erection and we got kicked out!"

It was useless trying not to laugh, as the vision popped into my head and it was loud and hardy. Apparently infectious too, as Jean couldn't stop herself either and soon we all were laughing.

"Jesus you two!" I finally managed to get out, shaking my head in wonder and wiping tears of laughter from my eyes.

There was more to their story but, Jean cut them short to involve them in dinner preparation. I stayed around to hear how Abby took her revenge and Jean, eagerly, relate our afternoon adventure, before I headed for the living room.

"He had me pinned against the patio door and he just couldn't stop -- I swear to God!" Jean was recounting to the girls as I stood up to leave.

My thoughts returned to Jean's earlier look and unanswered question. By the time the evening ended I would have my answer. It would open up a new chapter in my sexual life with the women -- a thrilling one.

Andrea walked off with Jean, arm and arm, heading for bed around eleven thirty. I watched them in wonder at how easily Jean's words seemed to magnetize Andrea. Pressing their heads together, they left me alone with Abby, as they laughed and eagerly went on talking about the day's excitement.

"So brother, wadda you think?" Abby asked, as she slowly reclined to place her head in my lap.

"Think - about what, exactly, Abby?" I asked back, playing stupid. "Joey, don't play coy with me; and I know you're not that dumb! What we were talking about, you know, going out and playing?" She elaborated, resting her hand in my crotch.

"Oh God, that. Well, it sounded like great fun for you girls but, involving me? I just don't see how it's possible Abby. I can't picture me standing in a mall with my dick hanging out and one of you guys giving me a hand or blow job! Come on now -- let's get real here." I sighed out, resting my head against the sofa back.

When I'd finished my, weak sounding, rebuttal, I slipped my hand inside Abby's blouse and cupped her bare breast, closing my eyes. The feel of her soft skin sent prickly waves of heat through my fingers, as I trailed snaky lines around, under and over her rising nipple. Following a few flips of her hard button, I opened my hand and gently rubbed her nipple with the tightly stretched skin of my palm.

"Ummm Jooooey, that feels good. I don't want you to worry, mom, Andrea and I will take of care of you -- you'll love it." She purred out and placed a hand over mine, letting my hand carry hers in small circular motions.

"Um yeah, take care of me." I mumbled, feeling the steady rise of my cock. With soft Ooos and lip licking, Abby made sure my stretching penis had an escape route from my boxers.

"Joey...Rub my clit Joey, soft and easy like." Abby cooed softly, just before slipping her wet lips over my cock head.

It wasn't a command. It was a sensual plea that wasn't to be ignored. I did and reaped the reward Abby so wantonly offered.

The clock hands moved. Time went by without comment, except for a brief awe inspired sigh when Abby came hard riding my penis...

MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers
12