All Comments on 'Incest Stories Lead To Reality'

by Mayfairgirlshubby

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I think that the of his mom threw me off a little

With her being 70 years old, I just didn't buy into the storyline.

The story mechanics were good and the editing made the story read smoothly, but it was the age seemed too old.

Thanks

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Age is Less Relevant

It's not the age that makes me refuse to suspend disbelief, it's the mechanical style of the story. No hesitation or shock? How about a mild rape scene, or some nonconsentual, to start things off?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Delightful

Brilliant story.....well written too.......I was there with him !!!!

Older females are the best........I fell for my grandma at a very early age, for her it was between 60yrs.and94yrs...(I was 40yrs.when she passed away).

Like this author, the wrinkles, and experience, and desperation all adds to the enjoyment.

Great, more like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No Disbelief To Suspend!

Growing up, my parents were always swapping dirty jokes with their friends and with my brothers & I as well since our friends in school were in no short supply. The only bathroom in the house was jokingly nicknamed the family room and baths & showers were never an impediment to any one of our parents, brothers, or sisters when the toilet was needed. I feel sorry for society for perpetuating all of this irrational fear of a natural and universal chemistry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
70 yr old hot horny love

I can appreciate a 70 yr old mom giving her love to her son. a little biddy lush and a whole lot of love. we shouldn't call this incest he is just entering the hole he came out of.. when he was born his little dick came out of her so what wrong having his bg dick going back in her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My mom

Next year my mom and I celebrate thirty years together. She is my everthing. Im 47 now my mom is 77.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 4 years ago
G-Spot?

You can’t reach a woman’s G-Spot with your tongue. Stopped reading there. *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I finally tried to put a move on mom when she was 60. She said it was too late. Never had another chance. Wish I had tried when she was 50. She & I had a special relationship but never got to show her how much I loved her. She passed away in January. I sure do miss her. But still fantasize about what could've should've would've been if I had tried when she was 40.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this story!! a grown man son and his mature mother, is all a real man could asked for. You read stores of teenager fanasizing about sex with their moms. There are very few stories of middle age men fucking their mom, The only thing is his mom wants to evently tell their seceret. I would never want anyone to know we are lovers!!. I can picture myself fucking her unil she is ninty-years old. Just think of the pleasures fucking your own mother for twenty years. Some sons never ever get the chance to fuck their mom. my dick stayed hard while reading and vigalizing that being my mom!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Reminds me of a few encounters I’ve had with my old mum. Drink related unfortunately! Love older incest stories and love old women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous