Incest - The Bond That Binds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

That night Uncle Jeff had gone out drinking with a couple of his buddies, and when he got home, he came into my bedroom and seeing Pammie in the other bed across the room, picked her up and took her to her bedroom. After a few minutes, Uncle Jeff returned to the bedroom locking the door behind him and just as he had said earlier that day, I felt the growing dampness between my legs and the subtle achiness that started when I knew he wanted me. He stripped naked and stood at the foot of the bed, his tall, lean muscular body still attractive at forty years of age.

I threw back the covers and Uncle Jeff stroking himself got into my bed. Seemingly oblivious to everything but what he wanted, he pulled me under him and pressed his hard thickness inside me, angrily rutting into me like an enraged bull.

"Don't you ever refuse me again, Sarah . . . this belongs to me," he said as he mercilessly pounded into me. It seemed to go on forever until I felt that blossoming heat between my thighs spread through my body and erupt in a hot, urgent release. No longer caring why it was happening, or that it was my Uncle Jeff doing this to me, I put my hands on his ass and pressed him even tighter to me, wanting to feel his entire hard length inside me. When Uncle Jeff finished grunting and groaning through his orgasm, he closed his eyes and stayed inside me as my pussy milked his cock until it softened and his balls were empty.

"Uhmmmm," he moaned.

"We're going to Hell, Sarah, but I don't give a fuck," he said in a barely audible voice as he rolled over and fell asleep.

"Goodnight Uncle Jeff," I said spooning behind him, my breasts pressed against his back, my hand lovingly holding his warm, beautifully wrinkled cock.

*****

It was soon after that night that Pammie and I left to live with Grammy.

One day Pammie while innocently chatting with our grandmother, mentioned something about how her daddy (Uncle Jeff) would come into the room at night, and make cousin Sarah cry. She told Grammy how her daddy would get into Sarah's bed and make scary noises before he would fall asleep on top of her.

I had never gotten along with my grandmother and would probably never have gone to her for anything, but after the truth became known, though I tried to make it clear that I did not want to leave, she quickly arranged for Pammie and me to come live with her. Uncle Jack and Aunt Rena didn't like the idea of Pammie leaving, but reluctantly agreed or face Grammy going to the police. There was nothing else said, and no explanations offered to anyone, friends or other relatives.

*****

Was it love? Did I fall in love with him? I don't know.

I do know that I miss Uncle Jeff terribly and that sometimes in the middle of the night I lay awake, and can almost smell his masculine scent and feel his weight on top of me, remembering and longing for the feel of his long, thick cock between my legs.

12