All Comments on 'Young Nephew'

by janeq67

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WHAT?????????

You said you had sex with your cousin? It reads like he had a wet dream and he came on your back. That's it , there was nothing about penetration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GOOD STORY

In response to "WHAT???"; you should note that the author said "end of chapter one" (indicating that there was more to come). You are too quick to trigger.

I personally don't give a hoot about spelling or grammar here, so long as the author makes their point. From what I've read, this is not necessarily a fiction, but more a true life event written in the author's own words. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous can hide a lot of stuff, even pseudo editors. Let's not forget that this is an amateur site.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Help

Help is all this storie needs on the grammar and spelling besides hat it is wonderfull so far I look Forward to more

janeq67janeq67almost 11 years agoAuthor
Edited version pending

Sorry to any readers, The mistakes are now in plain view to me when someone else points it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Eerie

Wow, This actually happened to me! Details a little different, but close enough to give me chills. I am still close to her today.

JeanneSisJeanneSisover 9 years ago
Lovely beginning

Thank you for a sweet and very believable story. I look forward to reading the rest of your series

jeanshelby1971jeanshelby1971over 8 years ago
so similiar to my experience

was with my youngest brother...I am the oldest of five siblings. most sexual thing I've ever done!

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 5 years ago
Great Start

Good reading for part one

Dindnt really noticed mistakes un til pointed out never the less good reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Why didn’t you jack him off or sucked him off, omg I bet he would have let you, I know I would have then I would have asked to fuck you.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All aunts and nephews should experience such uninhibited sex. When my aunt showed me attention, my mother switched from teasing to seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hard to read. Just a bunch of words cobbled together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now; Meh ....but nice beginning and great premise , but it will probably be a 2 -4 Chapter write.

Good Luck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjaneq67@janeq67
Husband and wife just having fun with Erotic stories. Sadly Janeq67 died on me. We co-wrote the Nephew stories. Life took precedence and we never got around to writing more stories. Those stories like this one were based in real life experiences and are true and accurate fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES