All Comments on 'Incestory: Going to the Chapel'

by sex2xs2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Do better research!

There's no such car as an "Alpha Romeo Spider"!

If you're thinking of the car that Dustin Hoffman drove in "The Graduate", or even a more modern version of it then the name is an ALFA ROMEO Spider!

ALFA, NOT ALPHA!!!!!!

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustover 13 years ago
there was a car in the story?

yeah, there was a car... in a cameo/bit part role... hmmm... how'd i miss that?

loved the story... it read quick and whetted my appetite to read the rest of your stories... two thumbs up!

sex2xs2sex2xs2over 13 years agoAuthor
Reply: Do More Research

Its a fiction story dumbo

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Uhhh, dude?

If the mispelling of the name of the car prevented you from getting off on this hot, hot story then I think you may have some issues you need to resolve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AL--?

I think what he's trying to say is that he WAS about to bust a nut, but coming [pun-sorry] across the misspelled name deflated him.

Please be tolerant of non-car-enthusiast authors who are prone to homonyms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You also misspelled the word "sea" as "see."

Next time, make it a car with ALF. Ooh, ALF-Spiders, that'd be scary.

Beautiful work. Love it, love it, it ties in, it weaves, it's just great.

We need to publish these-- ah, if the others are connected. An anthology, perhaps?

I wish my more favorite genres had talent like this...

clive2007clive2007over 12 years ago
terrific read

I love your work. You're really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
delete and rewrite

as said before do some research about what you are writing and keep it to one language you just piss off the readers that don't know what the hell you are talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Language

I probably would have enjoyed it more if I understood Spanish.

Rapier875Rapier875about 5 years ago
What happened to the ending ?

.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

The plot/subplots just do not seamlessly merge. Possibly to early in the series. Ginny knows she is in second place but better than no place at all. From my own personal point of view, if you do not speak English, you are not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous