All Comments on 'Incestory: Saving the Farm'

by sex2xs2

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Twist

I didn't really expect it completely at first but I gotta say it was a damn good story and the ending was perfect. My only complaint is u should have been more detailed with the erotic scenes. A follow up story would be awesome too.

Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
Great story

Another great story. After the last one, I read your others and saw you had taken a break for a while. I hope you will continue this set of stories, and possibly give us someday a story that ties in the relationship, both familial and otherwise, among these characters, as it seems apparent that all your stories are intertwined. Can't wait for the next one. 5*

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 9 years ago
* * * *

About a dozen spelling and grammar issues.

It needed one final edit to be great.

One point it takes a couple weeks before

a woman's body registers as pregnant and

at least a week minimum for paternity

test results to come back from a lab.

He fuckers her and 6-7 days later shes

got morning sickness the lawyer

knows who the father is....

You clearly didn't think that one through.

sex2xs2sex2xs2about 9 years agoAuthor
Re: MaternallyObsessed

Do a little research yourself! :) Morning Sickness can start the day after conception.

sex2xs2sex2xs2about 9 years agoAuthor
Re: MaternallyObsessed - I normally don't bother to reply to comments but ...

In the U.S., State agencies and courts in charge of child support enforcement etc. can (and have) made determinations of parentage without any evidence whatsoever requiring only sworn statements. In several well-documented cases, they have actually ruled that a man was "a legal parent" to children with another man's name on the Birth Certificate. In one well publicized case in particular, a judge ruled that a man was a legal parent to a child when DNA and forensic tests proved beyond a doubt that he was not the parent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
maternallyobsessed

You bitch about someones spelling and grammar, call the spelling police next time maybe, then you yourself make one in you comment...check it out..." he fuckers her"...'don't throw stones when live in glass house'. ..LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
your story

Thank you for taking the time to write and post this on Lit. I enjoyed your story very much!

Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
Pregnancy

I have been in the med field over three decades. I have done research and hav e experience. Some facts. N/V typically show about the time a preg test becomes positive. This is normally around the 4-6 week mark. Despite advances, we still have difficulty determining prior to that. In fact, your preg date is backdated to the first day of your last period, so technically, and strangely, you are "pregnant" even before you conceive. As to custody, the author is correct, cases have been decided where there is no evidence the alleged father is the real father, and in rare cases, even when there is evidence showing he is not the father. These cases are rare, and if the man had an attorney worth their fees, would be thrown out immediately. Sadly, some are not. Here is the real issue though. Why are some bothering this author and pushing her to answer legal/medical questions. Leave her alone. She doesn't have to defend this story. It's a freaking story. Literotica is 'erotica'. It's fiction. It's not real. Every detail doesn't have to be fully authenticated to suit you. What do some not get about that. You complain about a misspelled word, a dangling participle, or a slight inaccuracy? Are you people serious? Go read Wuthering Heights if you have nothing better to do. Most who complain about this piddly crap can't spell or make sentences themselves. And they know little to nothing about medical, law, business, genetics, corporations, or a host of things they want to blather about. Have you read other stories on this site? This author tells a fascinating story to draw you in and interspices the hot graphic sex masterfully. She hasn't written for a while and recently came back. My fear is the vocal minority of nimrods will send her back on hiatus. Do not listen to such tools, and please continue writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 9 years ago
A damn fine story

I like the storyline and the ending. Now all he needs to do is to make his Aunt pregnant, and make both of them his wives.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story. Would make the basis for a good film.

Redwinger7Redwinger7about 9 years ago
Good story

for a start. I'd like to see a continuation and as was suggested maybe Ellen gets pregnant as well.

international_loverinternational_loverabout 9 years ago
Good story.

Good story. Did not expect the twist. Would have loved it if John took revenge on the family.

fseanmfseanmover 8 years ago
Great story a wonderful treat

Great writing skill, love to see a continuation. The story line captured passionate erotica with a shocker twist that brought everything together in the conclusion. I agree with doc keep writing, you are talented.! This story was a wonderful treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fucking shit!

Another of the clean-shaven all over the brain who writes: -"and she was freshly shaven, bald and glistening."

Well, and.. immediately lost interest to me to read these: -"shaven", "bald" and "shiny". Why almost everyone have "shaved" brains? Because it's yet children write?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stop

do us all a favor. throw out your computer and don't write anymore. or please llive in that piece of shit family you think you're creating. you deserve them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Loved the story. Wish there was a bit more detail with the sex and I would LOVE to read a follow up but otherwise, brilliant story!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

Truly enjoyed this story. More twists and turns than a Formula One.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous