All Comments on 'Incestory: Three Way Weekend'

by sex2xs2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not bad

A hot read, would have preferred a happier ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
total garbage

wasn't even hot or good nuff said

DBRS

itzaboyitzaboyover 13 years ago
I feel

I feel that this story should have a second chapter, at least. It wasn't a bad read but how did he have all this money, but never go to work?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Perfect reason for revenge

Track 'em down, ruin the boyfriend, make them work for you "exclusively", no customers. To pay back what they owe you.

Hate being hoodwinked.

1sickbastard1sickbastardover 13 years ago
Liked the twist ending!

But I gotta agree with Eric Shift. Home-boy needs to hunt those two down, beat the crap out of the boyfriend and become their pimp.

redwing49redwing49over 12 years ago
Get revenge

I'd add another chapter as a final. Report the credit cards stolen so when they used them they got caught. Get them out by not pressing charges. Beat the shit out of the pimp and keep them both for himself.

madusanmadusanalmost 12 years ago
Sweet Revenge

I agree with the other posters! He should find them and them take his revenge out on them! Keep them bond & submissive while he takes out his revenge on the both of them! Why the hell would they have don this? Were they forced to by the fucked up boyfriend? Just didn't seem real without there being a follow up about the reason and a bit of sweet revenge. He had offered to give her the money without anything extra! Please write the follow-up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Read On!

All of these stories are connected. Born Lucky is from the POV of the daughter.

PimpStoneyPimpStoneyabout 9 years ago
Nice ending

Helen was right, he did pay extra for that fuck, plenty extra lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with the others. Find them kill the pimp and take them back to his house. Then bind them to the house until they have both been knocked up at least 3 times each.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

We do not get to pick our family. Likewise, we can not make them something they are not. Lessons learned the hard way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous