Incestory: Three Way Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart pounded in my chest, I'd been lusting for her for years and know I possibly had an opportunity to see my fantasies realized.

"Whatever it is you do for ... for your customers."

She turned towards me suddenly.

"So you think strippers are whores?"

I looked over at her.

"Some," I said finally, "I know you're not! It's just ... Shit, I don't know."

She gave me that look, like she was measuring me, again.

"Do you know what a 'Hummer' is Bobby?" she asked.

"Are you serious?" I asked back, a little shocked at her forwardness and a little hurt that she thought I was so naive not to know.

"That's my specialty," she stated.

"Okay," I stammered.

She reached between my legs, undid my zipper, and pulled my hardening cock out of my pants. I didn't move ... I was afraid I'd do something to cause the Universe to change its mind.

"Damn, Bob, I didn't know your dick was so fucking big!"

She ran her fingers up and down my shaft.

"You think so?" I asked, a bit surprised ... I guess she'd seen enough to know so I was willing to take her word for it.

"Do you want me to suck your big cock?" she asked.

I couldn't believe it but I wasn't going to let even a remote chance that she'd actually let me fuck her slip away.

"Uh ... Please?" I was guessing politeness was a good response to your Sister asking you if she could suck your cock.

"I gotta charge you extra ... due to the fact we're related and all that," she warned, continuing to gently stroking me.

"If you keep that up, you won't get the chance to suck it!" I laughed.

"A half and half then," she said, "A suck and a fuck, okay?"

The realization that my sister truly was a whore was muted by the fact that she was holding my cock and telling me she was going to finally let me use her body.

I placed my hand on the back of her head and guided her down. She licked the tip for a few seconds before slowly engulfing the entire length down her throat.

The ecstasy was too much to handle and it took all my wits to pull over to the side of the road and kill the engine before I ran into something.

As soon as I parked, she reached around my waist and pushed the seat back while she expertly bobbed her head. She maneuvered herself between my legs, letting her long curly hair tickle my nuts and thighs.

"Oh Jenna!" I moaned.

She began to hum causing my dick to vibrate and swell even more than I ever had before. I wondered for a second how she could breathe with all of the pressure on her windpipe, let alone the fact that she was giving me an outstanding blowjob, but I stopped caring as soon as I approached climax.

"I'm cumming!" I warned her.

She looked up into my eyes and swallowed me down again just as I came.

I jerked and shot my wad down her gullet, panting wildly, pulling her head down viciously as I pumped my hips. If she was willing to swallow it, I was willing to let her.

She held out until the last dribbles drained out of me before she pulled off of me.

"How's that for starters?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow at me as if she already knew the answer.

I pulled her up to me and kissed her.

"Don't kiss me," she said sharply.

"But you're my sister!" I cajoled, which, if you think about it, is kind of a perverse justification for kissing her after she just sucked me off for money.

Blue flashing lights lit up the car's interior and illuminated the trees on either side of the road.

"Shit!" I cried stuffing my cock back in my pants as she sat up and looked out the rear window.

She laughed at my discomfort.

"Don't worry!" she said putting a hand on my shoulder, "It's Jensen," she smiled at me and licked her lips, "He's a regular of mine - I'll go talk to him."

She got out, shut the door, and leaned back in the window for a moment: "Wait up for me, okay?"

*****************************

Jenna showed up an hour later. I came down the stairs to see her pulling her cum stained top off.

"I see you took care of the cop."

"He gave me a ride home at least."

I laughed.

"What?" she asked in a hurt tone.

"I'm ready for my dance."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Let me shower first, okay?"

"No," I said pulling her to the couch. "I want it now."

"Don't be an ass!"

"Shut up, Bitch, you do what I say," I ordered her, "Dance for me now!"

She tried to smack at me but I caught her wrist.

"I thought you needed a pimp?"

"I didn't mean you, Dumbass!"

"You don't have a choice," I said pulling her tightly to me, "I'm going to take care of you now - you just do what I tell you to do and everything will be fine."

She relaxed and snuggled into me.

"Okay, Bobby," she purred, "If that's the way you like it."

*****************************

She stood on the coffee table and danced slowly, sensually, and professionally, while I watched her and stroked myself.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"What do you think?" I laughed, "I got your pussy in my face and my dick in my hand, it shouldn't be hard to figure out."

She smiled and leaned forward.

"Oh, I thought you might be thinking about that little girl in the guest room."

I must have failed to keep a poker face because Jenna laughed and pulled my head into her soft breasts.

"Imagine I'm her!" she whispered.

"Who?" I asked dumbly.

She giggled.

"My Daughter, Dumbass!"

"I don't know ..."

"Please!" she laughed, "I see the way you look at her!"

I leaned up and jerked my cock faster.

"Oh no, Uncle Bobby!" she blurted out, "You need more than a hand job!" She gave a decent impression of Helen's voice, "You need a good fucking!"

She slid the panties aside to rub her neatly trimmed pussy in my face, her scent was delicious and I couldn't resist burying my tongue in her.

Jenna put her leg over my shoulders and squeezed to force my tongue deeper inside of her as I furiously jacked my cock.

"But first you have to lick my baby pussy, Uncle Bobby!"

My quickening pace and heavy breathing must have clued her to the fact that I was getting ready to cum because she grabbed my hair and pulled me up to my feet.

"Not yet!" she said, "Okay?"

She turned around slid the panties down to her knees.

She reached down and ran her hands from her ankles to her inner thighs, crossed her wrists before reaching through her legs, and stretched her pussy lips as wide as they would go with her fingers to expose her hot pink hole.

"Look at my little virgin pussy, Uncle Bobby!"

She looked at me over her shoulder.

"I know you have a big fat cock for me, don't you, Uncle Bobby?"

I couldn't take it anymore so I planted it in her. I slid into her sopping pussy effortlessly and hit bottom.

"Fuck me good, Uncle Bobby!" she grunted as I ground into her. "I want Mr. Peepee!"

I grabbed her by her waist to hold her still as I pounded at her hot creamy hole. It was better than I ever imagined and I was ready to bust in just a few seconds.

"Don't cum in me!" she gasped, feeling me pulse inside of her.

There was no way I was going to be able to pull out of her.

"Sorry!" I offered without sincerity.

I let it go, filling her up, until my cum overflowed out of her and dripped down my balls. Images of her from the year she first got breasts until the day she left home filled my mind. I couldn't stop cumming ... spurt after spurt of my repressed love filling her.

"Dammit, Bob!" she reached back and pushed my face, "I get extra for that too!"

****************************

I dropped Jenna back at the club where she'd left her car and made it home just before sunrise.

As I rounded the top of the stairs I could see that Helen's door was open and the TV was on. Without even considering it, I walked into the guest room to turn it off.

I was two steps into the room before I realized my blunder.

Helen was fucking herself again - only this time she was going all out.

She had the long shirt bunched up at her waist again and her legs and back were arched so that her ass was off of the bed. She was undulating her entire body with her hands between her legs and she had to have at least four of her fingers jammed into her pussy.

"Oh shit!" I blurted out.

Helen looked over at me as if she expected to see me standing there.

"Oh shit!" I blurted out again.

She dropped her left leg and rolled onto her side so that she was facing me. I could see her fingers sliding brutally in and out of her bald pussy.

I tried to look away and muttered some sort of apology.

"Come on!" she chastised me, "Like this isn't what you want!"

I hardened and precum smeared the inside of my pants as my cock slid up my thigh. My resiliency was starting to surprise me.

"You like seeing my pussy, don't you?" she asked as she spread her Vulva with two fingers and continued to fuck herself with the other hand.

I nodded and squeezed my cock through my pants to hold it down.

"I'm thinking of you," she informed me as she laid back, dropped her knees, and stuck the fingers she'd had in her pussy into her mouth, "I'm pretending I'm your sister."

I stumbled and leaned against the door jam for balance.

"I'm fucking myself thinking of you and the way you looked at her while you jacked yourself off ... when you tongued her and thought about me," she slid her fingers back into her pussy, "The way you loved cumming in her and imagining it was me."

She knew!

She knew I'd fucked her mother - she'd watched us! It hadn't even occurred to me that Helen would see us earlier because I'd been too wrapped up in my incestuous lust to think clearly.

"Oooooh, Mr. PeeePeee!" she cried.

Then again, it should've occurred to Jenna too.

"I'm cumming, Uncle Bobby!"

I watched her until her eyes fluttered close and she came in short quick jerks as she muttered: "Lick me, Uncle Bobby ... Fuck my tramp mommy, Uncle Bobby!"

I backed out of the room as she huffed and panted, still in the throes of her trembling orgasm.

****************************

She was still wearing the long button up night-shirt, sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee, when I finally found the courage to come down the stairs a few hours later.

"Mornin', Uncle Bobby!" she said cheerfully, a tinge of tease in her voice.

I just looked at her - I was horrified to imagine what she thought of me now.

I really didn't know what to say or how to get around the fact that I'd watched her masturbate while thinking of her Mother and me in our incestuous coupling.

"I'm sorry," I said.

She looked at me over the rim of her coffee mug.

"For what?"

"For your Mother ... I hope you don't let what happened ... between ... you're Mother and I ... mess you two up."

"Please," she sipped her coffee, "My Mother's a whore and we both know it."

"What?" I stammered.

"You're the only person in town who doesn't."

She stood up and walked to the coffee pot to refill.

"How much did she take you for?"

"What?"

She slammed down the cup and spun around to face me.

"Stop being so fucking coy!" she admonished.

"Helen, please."

"How much did you pay her?" she asked in a slow measured tone.

I'd always believed honesty was the best policy until this very moment but, old habits die hard ... so I told her the truth. It'd always somehow worked to my advantage in the past.

"A thousand and some change."

She turned back around, got another cup from the cabinet, and filled it as well.

"You didn't apologize for watching me fuck myself."

She was right.

"I'm sorry, Helen!"

She turned back around.

"Don't be."

She held out the coffee cup, offering it to me.

I just stared at her, totally at a loss of what to do or think ... the kind of indecisiveness that leaves you road kill on the side of the highway.

She shrugged and sipped from the mug herself.

"So ... What would you pay to have me?" she asked.

"You're my Niece!" I gasped.

"So you'll fuck my Mother for money but you won't fuck me?"

"Helen!"

"Would you prefer I go outside and sunbathe so you can jerk off to me again?"

Anger took hold of me and I grabbed her by the arm.

"That's more like it!" she laughed, "How much am I worth?"

I let her arm go and she set the coffee down on the table.

"How much are you asking for?" I asked.

"A thousand for me ... same as her."

I couldn't believe what she was offering.

"Two grand and you might get us both together," she added.

My heart pounded in my chest at the thought.

"I don't think your Mom would go for that - even if had the balls to ask her!"

"Don't ask her," she smiled at me, "You tell the bitch what to do ... right?"

This just didn't seem real.

"Come on," she rubbed her hands on my chest, "I want to be worth as much to you as she is."

I went with it and kissed her hungrily. She pushed me away forcefully.

"You got enough cash?" she asked.

I pulled her close and slid my hand down her back and over her ass to lift up the long night shirt. She hadn't bothered to put her panties back on and my fingers found the warm spot between her thighs.

"Well?" she asked pulling away so my fingers grasped at air.

I jerked her back to me.

"Plenty," I grunted.

I smelled her hair and luxuriated in the feel of her young body as she let my fingers find her hole.

She was sopping wet; her juices were hot and slippery, like baby oil on my finger tips. She rolled her hips causing my hand to slide along her slit.

Her cool thin fingers slid my rock hard penis out of my sweatpants and grasped me tightly. When she squeezed it, a glob of precum oozed out to coat the back of her hand.

"You can fuck me now if you want," she offered, "Pay me later."

She couldn't weigh much more than a hundred pounds and I had no problem lifting her up and impaling her on my cock while holding her in the air.

She wrapped herself around me and matched my strokes as I held her and thrust into her steaming velvet hole, she definitely wasn't a virgin but she was far tighter than her mother was.

Her breath burst from her each time her body slapped against mine as I lifted and dropped her on my cock.

I felt my cum mass in my balls within a few seconds, ready and willing to fill her young nubile body.

"Pull it out!"

She squirmed sensing I was ready to nut in her.

"I want to cum in your mouth then!"

"I get extra for that!" she announced, echoing her mother.

"Fine!" I submitted, too close to cumming to argue.

I managed to pull out and set her down just in time. She knelt quickly and jerked my cock, aiming it at her tongue.

I don't know what came over me but I couldn't resist the urge to jam it between her lips and let it go.

I wound my hands in her long curly hair before she could react and held her tightly so she couldn't pull away when she finally did.

She slapped my thighs and struggled to pull off of me but I made sure she got the majority of it in her mouth.

When I was done, I let her head go and she immediately leaned over and spat out my jizz onto the kitchen floor tile in a massive glob.

"That's really fucking rude!" she exclaimed.

I lifted her up and bent her forcefully over the table, scattering the coffee mug and glasses we'd left the night before.

"You want to be a whore?" I asked, "Get used to it!"

She laughed sarcastically.

"Fuck me good, Uncle Bobby!"

I grabbed her legs and lifted them up to slide her little body back onto my throbbing cock.

"Ow, Shit!" she cried as I plunged into her from behind. "Mr. PeePee's a fucking monster!"

I looked down to watch my throbbing penis slide in and out of her hot pink snatch. My hands looked like a giant's wrapped around her tiny waist, her beautiful firm ripe young ass rippled with each forceful thrust into her.

"I'm sorry, Helen, but I have to cum in that pussy!"

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and forced a smile.

"Okay, Uncle Bobby, but I'm definitely getting extra for that too."

****************************

I went to the bank and got Helen her cash before going upstairs to shower. She took my car without asking but I wasn't too worried; she was a good enough driver.

She was gone the whole afternoon and eventually I started to get worried.

Fortunately, she didn't stay out too late and got back a little after dinnertime.

I greeted her at the door. She smiled hello at me, tossed me my keys, and went up the stairs to the guest room carrying her load of shopping bags.

I humored myself by thinking that she was a sore from her morning fuck and needed to rest ... most likely, she was a little sore at me for using her as a cum dumpster - but I didn't want to dwell too much on that ... she'd gotten her money.

****************************

Jenna was drunk and still wearing one of her stripper uniforms - six inch platforms and a short black cocktail dress - when she showed up at the door a few hours later.

"You decide to pick up Helen early?" I asked, hoping she hadn't, as she staggered into the house.

She plopped down on the couch.

"I got bumped from my shift by some sleazy fuckin' Mexican slut!" she slurred, "Shit, they're takin' all the fuckin' jobs these days!"

I sat on the couch next to her.

"It's too dead tonight to compete anyway," she curled up on the couch and kicked off the shoes to lay her bare legs across mine. "Everyone's home with their wives and girlfriends ... I figure that you're my best customer now."

I didn't know whether to be flattered or pissed off.

She looked up at me and stuck out her lip in a pout ... I realized it was the pout our Mother had too ... It's funny how genetics work sometimes.

"I suppose you need more money?" I asked hopefully.

"I suppose you need to fuck your big sister again!" she snapped at me.

I pulled her legs so she was forced to lay back and slid my body between her thick thighs.

"I'm really trying to help you out," I rationalized, pulling her arms over her head so that she was stretched out over the arm of the couch, her luscious tits threatening to pop out of the top of the tiny dress.

"I'm sorry, Bob, I know you are."

"I do have more money if you want it," I offered.

"Really?"

I slid my cock out and pulled her black thong aside to expose her pussy ... She'd shaved since last night.

"You shaved? I really like that!"

"That's what Helen said."

I looked down at her surprised.

"Come on, Bob!" she laughed, "You really thought I wouldn't find out that you paid her?"

I must have looked really confused because she took my face in her hands and forced me to look into her eyes. Apparently, they didn't keep many secrets from each other.

"I hear you might have an offer for us," she let go of my face and squirmed so that my cock was situated at the entrance of her freshly shaved pussy. "So, Let's hear it!"

Okay, if that's the way the game was going to play out I might as well roll with it.

"I want to fuck you," I stated, "and Helen at the same time."

She didn't even flinch.

"What else do you want us to do for you, Bob?"

I'd dreamt of hearing those words from her all day ... since Helen had first planted the thought in my mind this morning.

"First I want to cum in your pussy," I slid into her and noticed immediately that I might not be the first man to cum in her tonight, not that it mattered to me, "then I want Helen to suck it out as I fuck her."

Jenna smiled and rocked her hips in rhythm with my strokes. It was so fucking hot and smooth I was ready to nut after just a few seconds.

"You want my little girl to lick my cum filled pussy?" she asked in her stripper voice.

"Yes!"

I sensed a presence just then and looked towards the stairs. Helen was peaking through the rails. Soft rhythmic movements in the shadows indicated she was fingering herself again.