Incestory: Three Way Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to see cum all over my baby's pretty little face?" Jenna asked grabbing my hair and pulling my head between her giant soft titties.

I cranked up my strokes a notch and Jenna's wide hips moved in unison with mine. She wrapped her strong thick legs around my back and moaned as I watched Helen watching us fuck.

I felt my balls jerk in anticipation and Jenna could tell I was ready to bust in her.

"You want to cum in me now?"

"Yes!"

"Cum in me!"

I grunted and came in her, moaning and writhing at the intensity of the orgasm she'd elicited from me. Helen continued fingering herself only a few yards away as I pumped my cum into her mother's pussy.

"Alright, Helen!" Jenna leaned backwards over the arm of the couch and shouted towards the stairs, "You're up!"

On cue, Helen skipped down the last few stairs and smiled wickedly at me. I hadn't noticed before, but now that I could see her fully, I could see that she was dressed in a sheer pink baby doll camisole with her hair held up in pony tails by two wide white ribbons.

She stopped at the bottom of the stairs and curtsied so I could see her bald pussy.

"Holy shit!" I grunted, "That's fucking hot!"

"Hurry up, Slut!" Jenna laughed, "Before you have to suck two nuts out of me!"

Helen skipped across the room and pushed me off of her mother so she could get on the couch between us.

"We get a lot of extra for this," Helen said.

****************************

They were both gone in the morning. I found my wallet minus my bank card and credit cards on the kitchen table. They'd gone through our parents stuff in the basement and taken anything even remotely valuable too. I'd been robbed blind by my own family.

Well, she left me my car at least.

I wasn't mad ... I didn't feel anything, didn't have a shred of emotion or energy left.

Images swirled through my mind. Tormented fantasy and depravity mixed together in a flood of shameful perverted lust; Helen licking my cum out of her Mother's pussy; Jenna grinding out a screaming orgasm on her Daughter's mouth as I fucked Helen's ass; Helen choking down a wad of my jizz as her Mother fingered her to orgasm.

I lay in bed until the afternoon before conjuring the will to shower and drive to the club my Sister worked at.

Her car wasn't in the parking lot but I went in anyway.

It was a small dive and the scrawny bartender was behind the bar still setting up for the evening crowd.

I walked in and sat down, glancing up for a second at an older black woman moving half-heartedly around the pole on the stage before signaling for the Barman's attention.

"What'll you have?" the Bartender asked.

"I'm looking for someone," I said.

"Aren't we all?" he shot me a serious look, "You gotta buy a beer or you gotta leave, them's the rules."

"Fine," I threw him my last Ten. I guess I was going to have to borrow some money from a coworker or two to make it to the next paycheck, "Whatever's cold."

He slid me a beer.

"I'm looking for a girl who works here," I leaned forward, "Her name's Jenna ... I don't know what her stage name is."

"Eve?" he asked.

"Close to my height, brown hair, mid-thirties?"

"Yeah," he said, "Her and Lilith took their act on the road," he wiped out an ashtray, "Going back to her shitty little pimp boyfriend, picked her up this morning, as a matter of fact."

My mind reeled.

"Lilith?"

"Yeah, her kid, you know," he smiled, "Their little Mother-Daughter routine cleaned out every guy in this place over the last few weeks."

He acknowledged an old man at the end of the bar holding out a twenty to get change.

"They were 'Top Shelf' too. Shit, I dropped a wad or two on 'em myself just yesterday ... if you know what I mean?"

He must have seen my expression change.

"Dude," he said, sensing the awkwardness of the situation, "You're not going to be the only guy coming here looking for them today, alright?"

He pushed my money back across the bar: "The beer's on me."