All Comments on 'Incestuous Film Ch. 02'

by richman3

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

dont add other people or police,make mother pregnent,cuckold father,have more babies,do daring thing around father and relatives...dont spoil story by adding other people

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Love your stories, far fetched or not. Was hoping the maitre'd was going to get in on the action.as well as Becky and the cops. Also she still owes him a foot job, where he can spurt his cream all over mom's sexy manicured toes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A great fun story but please don't bring any other males into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Add Becky

CARTMAGCARTMAGover 7 years ago

Bring Becky back, and maybe the maître d', she needs to get some badly.. and she did let them go even after calling the cops.. and to keep the Absurdity going.. if you bring in the cops they do need to be female, but i love it....

constantlyhardconstantlyhardover 7 years ago
plagiarism

I think you are plagiarizing a lot of your work. I have read this story from another author, who also happened to have the same story about mom and son fucking in the car while dad drives. here's the link https://www.literotica.com/s/backseat-mommy-a-long-hard-ride

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun Read...

... but keep it between mother and son. Let them be kinky, but keep the son as the only male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue this story be with mom and son

Nice one maybe try getting here pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The car broke down on the way home!

As the vehicles passed by us, I rode my son's cock vigorously, oblivious of the fact a crowd was starting to gather around the car. "Oh Jason, I love your cock honey, it was made for your mother's pussy," I shrieked! "God mom, you're as tight as the first time we fucked tonight, not the third," he exclaimed in response! There were over a dozen people watching us now, and others were approaching to see what everyone was looking at. We were getting more comfortable fucking in public, and we found our exhibitionism very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Story

If 2 male police officers take advantage of the mom while the son watches, then the son joins making it 3 guys on the mom that will be hott!

curiousboy40curiousboy40over 7 years ago

fuck that was hot, more more !

Johndoe1733Johndoe1733over 7 years ago
Loved it

Loving this story. Maybe she can help him build a harem with Becky

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Make it about the love

They need to lose the husband, move to a new town and make babies, keep it mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Spin off of the matrie de

You could do a side story of the restaurant matrie de since she mentioned about her son. Also since it was mentioned in your story about Nicole will see becky again then you can have her explore in that area too. Even have becky join them for a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a crock

You were doing somewhat OK until you took the story ANAL on page two. What a way to fuck up a story and piss off some people. I stopped reading right then.

There's a category for crap like this. It's called ANAL. Use it when writing this kind of crap and save yourself from having to put with people like me.

The old guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I can't believe it's the 21st century

...and someone is triggered by a story that has anal sex in it.

richman3richman3almost 7 years agoAuthor
Lol

Lol I just ignore those comments it makes me laugh. Like another comment accusing me of plagiarism.

First of all wrong story. Second I had the original authors permission and she even told me the story in question wasn't.

Anyway thanks to everyone for your comments. Keep a look out for the next exciting installment of my "Cross Country Taboo" series.

richman3

MaxConnor30MaxConnor30almost 7 years ago
ideas...and a spin off

great story,

maybe the next public place mother and son will try, is a wedding they are invited to, or a family gathering, barbecue with the neighbors. at mom's new job interview, or dad's work place/office party. maybe dad's boss will catch them, offers them money/blackmails them to perform for him and his rich old friends.

like other's suggested, i suggest a spin off with the maître d' and her son, and their thing should be dominance/submission instead of public. she certainly needs to be put in place :-) maybe in the future both story lines can collide again, maybe both couples can meet in a swinger club or a BDSM event or something.

good work.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
What evrr you do keep fucking

Do not stop.

Find Becca and fuck her

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
I really enjoyed the story, However:

Maybe a little too much wild fucking. Getting nude in the theatre and in public and screaming about "fucking her son". The theatre was OK, but keep up with your clothes. Go to the restaurant, blow job under the table cloth, and pick up Becca then go home and have a wild and crazy three way all night fuck.

EVERYBODY SUCKS, EVERYBODY FUCKS

Also, his Mom went from a loving and tender Mom to a history of a "wild crazy woman" that fucked anything that walked. Where was this in the first story?

It was still a wild and crazy night.

lotsofholeslotsofholesover 6 years ago
keep this going

Good story, got a bit carried away in the parking lot but otherwise good. I hope you have them find Becky again and also dump Husband/dad.

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Please end this ridiculous story

This has gotten so far out that no person in his right would risk her and her sons reputation and destroy not only her life but the sons she pressed to really love!!! You have gone completely of the rails into just plain stupid written!!!!

You have talent and you start with a good story and progress into total idiocy.

darkrayne28darkrayne28over 6 years ago
Great Story

This sure needs to continue. Next time they should explore their foot fetish, Nicole should give him a footjob with her soft sexy feet, maybe even as she has them all sweaty and slippery and she shouldn't stop until she makes him cum. There's also the option of her getting pregnant. I think it would be something to think about.

Sldr8317Sldr8317almost 6 years ago
More

Find Becky and have a 3sum and make it where one or both get pregnant and the mom leaves the sad and Becky, Jason, and the mom all live together

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What do we know?

Your stories are new to me so I thought I'd look in on some recent comments first before wasting my time and the first thing I notice at the ending of this story is the writer's request for reader suggestions on how to proceed with the story.

You're the damned writer. Never try and write a story like it's a delicatessen menu with something for every possible passerby. Mother and son is pretty fertile ground all by itself without needing voyeurs, group action / swinging and cuckold / blackmail / non consenting sex, plus whatever fetishes some readers might suggest.

You're not writing an epic blockbuster that gonna span generations and include swaths of history. It's a stroke story that needs to maintain some sort of at least internal logic. Even if you warned readers that the style will be outrageous, any story still has to make sense and be believable in its own make-believe world to keep the fantasy alive. If you just randomly drag in just any trashy concept from Left Field the whole thing becomes unintentionally a joke and not erotic.

So many who write in this category like to start with a romance then jarringly add in slut-shaming the mother and and plying her with rectal intercourse like it's the most normal thing to do on a first date between a man and a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This story needs part three to end the story & also to have a threesome with becky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
OMG

it maybe fantasy....bit to have sex with your mother is hot....you really need to finish it...and run into Becky...for threesomes or a combination....if you really think about it as long as it is two consenting adults.....the word incest was created to control people...as long as no one knows who cares....please right more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Debbie and Danny.. mother and son..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i would like to see the maître d' end up with her son to hehehehe

Jutah3995Jutah3995about 2 years ago

Fucking awesome! What else is there to say!! 5🌟 an then some! Keep up the great work 👊👊👊

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Absolutely crazy hot yarn loved every bit of the over the top tale. Definitely want more.

kansas_dudekansas_dudeabout 1 year ago

is the son an only child or does he have a sister that can be included in the "fun"?

what about Becky the ex-waitress?

does the mom invite her son's ex over and she includes her in the "fun"?

does the mom's sister live close by and if so, invites her and her daughters over?

does the husband ever find out?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I thought they were gonna take Becky with him for a night of crazy fun. Of course it was already pretty fucking crazy. I mean just outright fucking in public in a restaurant and telling anyone that finds you what's going on, then continuing to do it while knowing the cops are on the way. Love it. When you're so fucking horny you do the dumbest shit. I would have liked a 3rd chapter but I guess it's done. Aw too bad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too bad i can't find other stories like this one. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrichman3@richman3
Follow me on Patreon. I have done a comix of one of my story's. https://www.patreon.com/3DComixx?fan_landing=true

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Incestuous Film Previous Part