Incestuous Film Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her perfectly manicured toenails were painted a dark red to match her fingernails and dress. I loved watching the wrinkles in her soles maneuver around on my massive dick as she worked them back and forth.

"Oh fuck, mom! That feels so good!"

She continued to work my cock with her feet until we heard the kitchen door opening before I hurriedly got back to my seat. Becky came over with our desserts and set them on the table. She barely looked at mom as she trained her eyes on me.

Before she left the table, she looked down into my lap and must have noticed the huge hard on I had under the jacket because her eyes went wide. I moved a finger to my lips and made a shushing gesture, my eyes going to mom.

There is no way Becky would have thought that my raging hard on was for my mother and not her. Becky smiled and seductively bit her lip, giving me a wink as she went back to the kitchen.

As soon as Becky was out of the room, mom resumed her work on my cock, with her feet, under the table until I couldn't take it any longer before standing up.

"Get up, mom."

"What?"

"Get up, I need to fuck you. Right fucking now!"

"Oh my God!" mom said.

She stood, quickly. I grabbed her dress and literally ripped it off of her. The zipper in the back broke and tore all the way down. Mom merely shrugged it off her shoulders and stood there in front of me, totally naked, biting her lip in an unbelievably seductive way.

"Oh fuck, Jason, this is so hot!"

I grabbed my shirt and ripped it open, buttons flying everywhere, and allowed it to slide off my shoulders. Now both mom and I were, once again, totally naked in a public place and about to fuck each other.

"We're going get caught, baby," mom protested...just a little.

"I don't fuckin care, do you?!"

She smiled and kissed me hard as she grabbed my cock and stroked it. I realized the total outrageousness of this situation but we didn't care if we got caught. The only thing that mattered, at that moment, was that we each cum.

I used my arm to push the cups, plates and food towards the wall side of the table. I worked my way down her neck and to her fantastic D cup tits, rubbing and massaging each one as I sucked both nipples into my mouth, one at a time.

"Oh fuck, baby!" mom moaned.

It occurred to me, as I was licking and sucking on her very hard nipples, that I had once sucked these very same tits 19 years ago. The thought turned me on even more, if that was possible.

******************** Nicole

Oh my god, Jason was sucking on my nipples like an animal and I loved every second of it. After Jason had finished with my tits, he turned me around and forced my body, face down, on the table. I loved how he took charge of me and manipulated my body to do his bidding.

I knew that I had wanted to push the envelope here in the restaurant but what we were doing went beyond just under the table play. We were going to fuck again in a very public place and the feeling had my pussy dripping with anticipation.

My ass was facing outward as he stroked his cock once more and then slowly entered my hot, sloppy wet, pussy, again. Fucking me doggy style for the second time today, his cock felt incredible in my pussy.

The incredible feeling of fullness from his massive cock was fantastic as he began to develop a rhythm. He lifted my right leg up and put it on the table, my bare foot hanging off the edge.

"Oh fuck, baby, that's it.! Fuck mommy's cunt!" I said as he began to plow into me.

The glasses and dishes on the table started to move from the force of our fucking. The glasses of water shaking on the table reminded me of Jurassic Park when the T-Rex arrives. He was fucking me for about 5 minutes before...

"Oh my god!!"

The words had come from the kitchen entrance door. It was Becky, the waitress, and she had walked in on us fucking. She stood there with her mouth open looking at our naked bodies fucking.

"Don't stop, Jason!" I ordered and he began to fuck me again.

"Ah, what the hell?!!" Becky said as she walked toward us.

Her expression was one of outright confusion but she never took her eyes off of Jason as his huge cock kept slamming into my cunt.

"W-what is going on?" she asked again but her eyes told a different story. She liked what she saw but, given the situation, her confusion was understandable.

"I'm fucking my son, baby! What does it look like?" I said with a smile.

Once again her mouth stood open as Jason began to actually pick up his rhythm. It seems he liked getting caught. I figured that if she hadn't run out of the room by this point, maybe we could turn this into something else.

"Stop, Jason," I said as I moved and his cock slid out of my pussy.

I kneeled down and began to suck his cock, using my hands to jerk him. I once again deep throated part of his cock only this time with a different purpose in mind.

I wanted his cock well lubricated for what I wanted next. As I was sucking Jason's beautiful cock, I looked over at Becky.

"Honey, would you like a taste?" I asked.

Her eyes widened, and she hesitated. I could see her mind weighing the possibilities and after about 10 seconds, she made her decision. Becky moved over to us and reached out to touch Jason's bare ass, squeezing his cheeks for a second or two.

"Oh, my god, it's so firm!!" she said.

She knelt down and almost pushed me out of the way as she took Jason's cock into her mouth.

"Be careful, honey. He's big!"

Becky didn't even flinch as she began to work his cock with her mouth and hands. I could tell Jason liked it, too, as he began to start moving his hips forward and back a little, almost mouth fucking her.

This generation amazes me. They are so much less inhibited than my generation.

Even though I was a bit of a slut in my time, if I had walked in on somebody fucking, I would have run away, embarrassed, probably to go fuck myself but run away nonetheless.

This girl, however, had gone from shock to sex in about a minute. I watched her suck my son's cock for a bit while I rubbed my pussy.

She could have her fun but his cock belonged to me and I would soon remind them both of that. I moved my hand over to her head and stroked her blonde hair as she sucked Jason's cock, then I gently pulled her head off his cock and towards my mouth.

"Kiss me, honey," I said to Becky.

She hesitated for about a second and then kissed me passionately. The sensation was incredible. Kissing a woman is completely different than kissing a man. Our mouths and tongues explored each other sensually. She tasted like cherries and I kept rubbing my pussy as we kissed.

"Oh fuck, that is so hot!!" Jason said as he stroked his cock.

I broke our kiss and once again dove back on Jason's cock, spitting all over it.

"Now, baby," I said, turning around and spreading my cheeks. I wanted to do something so nasty. Something I had only done a few other times.

"Fuck my ass!"

"Holy shit!!" was all he could say as he stroked his cock.

Becky sat down in the booth, facing Jason and I, and watched as Jason slid his cock all the way into my sloppy wet cunt to lubricate it before moving the tip to my asshole.

She hiked up her skirt and pulled her panties down and off of her smooth legs. She lifted and spread her legs and began to masturbate as she watched the action unfolding just inches from her.

"Jason. Becky. Take your time, honey," I said.

I felt the enormous mushroom head of Jason's cock begin to slowly penetrate my ass. Inch by inch he eased his cock inside my asshole. The feeling was one that I hadn't experienced in a long time and while it hurt a little at first, it was a good pain.

He kept slowly pushing his cock inside my asshole while I pushed back. Finally, about half of his cock was inside me and he began to slowly thrust back and forth. The pain began to subside and soon I loved the feeling of fullness from having a cock in my ass.

"Oh my god, baby, you're so fucking huge!" I said as his cock entered me deeper.

After a minute or two, he finally shoved his huge cock all the way into my ass. With one massive thrust, he bottomed out in me...his pelvis hugging my ass.

"OHH! OHH!" I groaned as he hit the back of my ass every time he rammed his cock into me.

Seeing stars for a second, I leaned down onto the table and pounded it with my fist.

"Mom, are you okay?" Jason asked.

"Y-yeah, just give me a minute, baby," I said through the pain.

It hurt and felt good at the same time. He stopped his thrusting for a moment allowing me to recover. Becky lifted up my head and kissed me, again.

"You two are so fucking sexy!!" she said, as she played with my tits and kissed me. I was ready now!!

"Okay, baby, come on, fuck my ass!!" I instructed Jason.

He began to start fucking me again, working slowly, moving his huge cock back and forth inside my asshole. He never let it exit completely, just bringing the bottom of the helmet of his dick-head to my asshole, before thrusting back in. He had just started to get into a pleasurable rhythm.

"What the fuck is going on here?!!" the maître d', asked.

She had been walking through the room, on her way to the kitchen, and saw all three of us. She too had a look of shock and awe on her face but her eyes were narrowed. I gave her, basically, the same answer I had given Becky.

"My son is fucking me in the ass, what does it look like?" I said sarcastically, licking my lips.

"Don't you fucking stop, Jason!" I told him as I felt his rhythm slow.

"Y-you can't just," the maître d' said, apparently not knowing what to do...the situation completely absurd.

"I-I mean this-this is a public place!" she finished. "This is fucking crazy!" she said.

I didn't like the look on her face but didn't really care.

I felt like a porn star as Jason's fucking had picked up and the incredible feeling of his cock in my ass, combined with the situation, had my orgasm building like a volcano about to erupt.

"I-I'm calling the cops," the maître d' said, regaining her composure. "This is downright obscene."

"And you're fired!" she said as she looked at Becky.

Becky gave her the finger with one hand while continuing to frig herself with her other one. She apparently didn't care, either, as she continued to work towards her own orgasm.

The maître d' began to make her way back towards the front of the restaurant just as my orgasm hit me. I felt complete and total ecstasy when it hit.

It was like nothing I had ever felt before. I thought my previous orgasm was the best but it was nothing compared to this. My knees buckled and I almost fell, if not for the strong hands of my son who caught me and kept me steady, as waves of pleasure hit my body like a Tsunami.

I squirted female cum all over the floor and table as I experienced my first anal orgasm.

"Mmmm!!" is about all I could get out as I whimpered like a kid.

This was beyond incredible. I haven't ever felt this good in my entire life. If I died or were arrested at this very moment, I would have no regrets, whatsoever.

Jason stopped his thrusting and allowed me to experience my orgasm. His strong arms were on either side of my flat, naked stomach, holding me up while his giant cock remained buried deep in my ass. After a minute, I regained my composure.

"Come on, baby, we don't have long. I want you to cum all over me," I said.

He needed no further instruction as his thrusting began again, increasing in speed and power.

"That's it, baby, harder!" I cried wanting, needing him to cum.

I knew the bitch (maître d') must have called the cops by now, but I didn't care. I had to feel his warm cum all over my body, again.

"Becky, show Jason your tits!" I cried as my body was bounced hard off of the table because of Jason's furious thrusting.

She hurriedly grabbed her white shirt and, just as Jason had done earlier, ripped her blouse open, causing buttons to fly everywhere. She took it off, exposing her fantastic braless tits to us.

While not as big as mine, she had a robust set of C's. However, to my slight dismay, her tits were much perkier and firmer than mine. I wish I was 19 again, I thought as I looked at her fantastic, tight and perky tits.

You could have balanced a cup of coffee on them. Lost for a second in her tits, I regained my composure, again.

"Come on, baby, fuck mommy's ass! I want that hot, sticky cum all over me!" I shouted to Jason.

Sweat was beginning to form on his brow as he increased his thrusts. He was in incredible shape so, for him to sweat meant he was working really hard.

"Yeah, you like fucking your mom in public, don't you?" I said pushing back against his cock, forcing him to actually work.

"Oh my fucking god!" I said as he hit me with one more giant thrust that once again bottomed out against my ass.

But this time, he didn't stop. I could tell he wanted to cum so badly. I once again saw stars. I did not care though, because the feeling of pain and pleasure mixing together caused me to realize that I might be able to cum, again!

"Oh, Jesus, baby!" I cried out feeling another orgasm building.

"Mom, I'm going to cum!" Jason screamed.

"Wait! Hold out for just a few more seconds, baby. I 'm almost there, too!" I cried out.

"OHHHHH!!" was all he said.

Looking back I saw him close his eyes. It only took about 10 more seconds for me to reach another incredible orgasm.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH, fuck!!" I screamed as the orgasm hit me.

There was just a little squirt this time but the orgasm itself was deeper and more intense. My quivering body proved to be too much for Jason.

"Oh my god, mom, I can't hold it any longer!!"

"Cum on my back!" I barely breathed out through my orgasm.

He thrust a few more times and then finally pulled out of my ass. There was an unmistakable popping sound as his massive cock came out of my asshole.

He stroked just a few times and then the first colossal rope of cum incredibly missed my back entirely and landed on the back of my head, striking my hair with astonishing force.

It felt like a huge drop of water had hit me and caused me to move my head forward a bit. His second and third blasts hit just a bit lower, most of it landing on my smooth sweaty back.

Some cum rolled off the side of my back and onto my tits before dripping off of my nipples and landing on the table.

My orgasm continued as Jason's cum hit me. The feeling of my orgasm, combined with being struck by my own son's cum, was indescribable.

I heard a moan to my left and saw that Becky had reached her own orgasm.

Her eyes were closed, her fingers were furiously fucking her shaved pussy and her moans of pleasure sounded like a whimpering puppy. I smiled, thinking that this was all like something out of some filthy porn movie.

Jason's dick continued to produce cum as he kept jerking and shooting his slowly diminishing ropes of cum onto my naked body.

His cum struck my ass cheeks and my quivering asshole. I felt a few drops slowly run into my asshole before Jason shoved two of his fingers inside my ass, too.

All three of our orgasms slowly came to a halt and our breathing was heavy as we stood there. My very naked son was standing there and slowly pumping his cock.

My equally naked body was propped up on the table, covered in cum and half naked Becky was slowly rubbing her bare pussy. Jason then grabbed my hair and gave me another hard and sensual kiss.

"I love you, mom," was all he said.

"I love you too, baby."

Then we heard sirens approaching and I saw the bitch (maître d') come back into the room as she started yelling.

"Come on, get the fuck out of here!! I called the cops and they are coming. You better get going, now!!"

Then she started coming at us with something in her hand. It looked like mace.

"Come on, baby, let's go," I said as I looked down at my ruined dress. "Fuck it," I said when I realized I had to leave naked.

Jason grabbed only his keys, phone and billfold as Becky led us to a rear emergency exit. We ran to our car, our bare feet making smacking sounds on the pavement as we ran.

"Good luck guys and thanks for the best orgasm I've ever had," Becky called out to us.

"You're welcome, baby, we'll see you again," I called back.

Jumping in, Jason hurriedly started the car and gunned it out of there. I still had cum dripping down my back and I could feel it smearing onto the leather seat of the car.

We pulled out of the parking lot and made a right turn just as I saw flashing lights approaching from the opposite direction.

"Slow down honey, we don't want to look suspicious."

He did and soon we were heading down the road. No cops had followed us, yet.

"Oh my god! That was so fucking close!" I said as he drove down the road.

We had done it again. Our insatiable lust for each other had resulted in another public fucking. I thought about what could have happened.

The thought that we had come so close to being arrested had my pussy dripping once again.

I reached over and started to stroke Jason's cock as he sat, naked, in the seat beside me, trying to drive. It didn't take long before his cock started to rise again.

I adored looking over at his naked, sweaty body sitting in the driver's seat and his now rock hard cock. We drove for a bit down the road before I just couldn't take it anymore. Once again not caring about the consequences just my insatiable need to fuck my son I said.

"Pull over, baby,"

"What?" He said.

"Pull over, right now."

"Mom, are you sure?"

"Yes, I don't fucking care. I have to have your cock in me, again!"

He pulled the car into the nearest lot. It just so happened to be a parking lot at a strip mall. Jason parked the car in the first spot he could find.

It was under one of those big lot lights about 300 feet from the stores. I got out of the car, sat my bare ass directly on the hood and started to play with my pussy.

"Come and get it, baby," I said as I licked my lips.

Jason wasted no time bending down to eat me. His tongue began by circling all around my pussy lips. His left hand rubbed and caressed my pussy and flat belly as his tongue entered my pussy for the second time that night. His right hand stroked his cock.

"Oh god, that's it, baby!" I moaned.

I looked down at my naked, sweaty body and it glistened from the light of the big lamp. Watching Jason eat my pussy and stroke his cock, while I felt the pleasure of his tongue, had me heading towards another orgasm in minutes.

"Oh, fuck, here it comes, again!" I cried out.

Jason picked up the speed of his tongue and I began to squirm as I felt the first wave of my orgasm hit me.

"Oh fuck!!" was all I got out before I started squirting, again. The first blast of my love juices hit Jason square in the face, striking his chin and mouth and dripping down onto his muscled chest. I squirted, again. This time, striking his neck before the powerful orgasm began to subside.

All I could do was whimper with pleasure as my naked body lay sprawled across the hood of the car and my orgasm finally quelled.

It took about a minute for me to come back to reality and as I looked at Jason, I saw his naked body glistening with sweat and my love juices. He was still stroking his cock and he smiled at me as I looked at him.

"Ready for your turn, baby!?" I smiled devilishly and spread my pussy lips open for him.

"Come to mama!"

He wasted no time pulling me forward a bit on the car hood and quickly shoved his cock into my pussy. He began thrusting into me slowly at first, soon after picking up speed and intensity.

He leaned down and kissed me hard as he continued to plow into my pussy. The pure nastiness of what we were doing soon had me heading for another orgasm.