Incestuous Film Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to cry out in pleasure, instructing him to fuck me harder and faster.

"Come on, baby, fuck mommy!" I said reaching up and pinching his nipple.

"That's it, fuck your mom like she's a porn star!"

He was really plowing into me now and the car was actually moving a little from the sheer force of his thrusts. I could feel another orgasm starting to rise when suddenly, over the sounds of my screaming and the smacking of our naked flesh, I heard sirens.

"Oh, fuck, baby, I think we might really be in trouble now," I said as Jason continued to fuck me hard.

I looked and, sure enough, I could see flashing lights out on the road. As I watched, a police cruiser pulled into the parking lot and headed straight for us. Fuck it, I thought if we were going to be arrested I was going to make sure my son had one last cum.

Jason, now seeing the cops, started to slow his pounding of my pussy.

"Don't fucking stop!" I screamed at him.

"Don't you dare fucking stop!"

I was so close and I could tell he was, too. He smiled and kept fucking me even harder, his rhythm fast and furious as he slammed into my cunt. Jason was really breathing hard, trying desperately to cum before the cops arrived.

"Oh, fuck, mom, I'm going to cum!" he cried out.

"Hold on baby, just a little longer," I said, my orgasm almost there.

Finally, just as the cops stopped by our car, I felt my orgasm.

"OH MY GOD!!"

The pure debauchery of what we were doing, combined with Jason's fantastic pounding of my pussy, had me writhing in pleasure. The waves of elation I felt were like nothing I had ever felt before. I thought I had cum hard earlier in the night but this was incredible.

"Oh, fuck, mom, I can't hold it anymore!!" Jason yelled, pulling his cock out of my pussy and unloading onto my body as the cops got out of their car.

This was his fourth cum of the evening! The first rope hit me in the neck, almost making it to my face. The second rope struck me on the left tit, splashing down between my breasts.

He kept sending ropes of cum across my belly, covering my flat stomach in warm, sticky cum. The police officers, one male and one female who had started to walk over to us, now stopped.

Their mouths hung open at the scene they had just witnessed as Jason's cock continued to trickle cum onto my naked body.

"Alright, you two, the fun is over. Let's go," one of the two cops said.

He began to walk over to us as Jason leaned down and kissed me one final time.

"I love you, mom, no matter what happens."

The police officer had nearly gotten to us when, "ALL UNITS, ALL UNITS. WE HAVE A CODE 10-00, OFFICER DOWN. I REPEAT, CODE 10-00, OFFICER DOWN. ALL PATROLS RESPOND."

"Shit, let's go!!" he said, turning back to his partner.

"You two are lucky, this time. Now go find a fucking room!"

They jumped into their cruiser and sped out of the lot, lights and sirens blaring. I looked down at my naked, cum covered body, then up at Jason. Our eyes met and we both broke out into laughter.

"Holy shit, mom, we must be the luckiest two people on the planet," he said, still laughing.

"Yeah. Maybe we better go home though. I think we've pushed our luck far enough for one night," I said, as I jumped back down onto the cool pavement.

Since the incredible desire and lust had worn off, I was actually a bit chilly. After all, I was completely naked, covered in cum and sweat and standing in the parking lot of a mall at midnight. I was going to get back to the car when Jason stopped me.

"Wait, mom. I just want to do one final thing."

He reached into the car and came out with his phone.

"I just want to remember this for all time."

I smiled as he took pictures of me. The camera captured his cum dripping off my body as I leaned back onto the hood of the car and spread my pussy for him.

I posed for quite some time before we switched. I took pictures of him, trying to capture his smooth, sweaty, squirt covered face, chest and body but especially his yummy cock. His dick began to rise again and my pussy started to get wet.

"Oh, fuck, Jason. We better stop," I said, handing the camera back to him.

"But mom, maybe we could fuck just one more time?" he asked, starting to massage my tits with his hands.

"No, baby, we've succeeded in pushing the limits far enough for one night. Let's just go home, okay? Then we can fuck like animals all night long."

"Promise!!?" he asked.

"Promise. Besides, I still have a few tricks I haven't shown you, yet," I said as I licked my lips seductively at him.

He smiled and jumped into the car.

"Come on, mom, let's go home!!" he yelled, excitedly.

I smiled as I slid my naked ass back into the car. This had been one hell of night and one hell of a new chapter in our lives. As I sat in the seat and looked over at my naked son and his huge cock, I realized the future was looking very bright and it was also going to be very hot as well!!

Possibly To be continued...

Author's notes

Okay so where do I go from here?

I have a few ideas, some of these involve the two police officers but I would welcome suggestions.

Or do I just end it here and let them drive off into the proverbial sunset?

Send me or post your suggestions if you liked the story and want it to continue.

Be sure to check out my other stories here.

Thank you

Richman3