All Comments on 'Incestuous Film'

by richman3

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I understand it's a fantasy but it would have been more realistic iif they had stuck with a blowjob and licking her pussy rather than getting totally naked and fucking in that theatre. I work part time in a theatre and can't imagine a least sexy place to get naked. The floor is dirty and sticky and the seats are uncomfortable. Regardless of my thoughts, the sex was still hot, though!

lantern04lantern04over 7 years ago
Awesome.

Hot story. I'd love to see future chapters on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Could have been better

Just my opinion......they should have left the show after mom gave him the blow job. It became unrealistic, after that.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Feelings of deja-vu

"So I have many ideas and directions that this story could take......"

DON'T BOTHER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start

Fantasy is just that...fantasy. Don't take the criticism too hard. If your intent was to have mommy be dirty then letting the son blow his balls all over her face, hair, and dress was a good start, however; letting the son bang his mother with loud commentary for others to hear and see was truly something for a dirty mother to do. This mother feels so sexy as other people watch as her son is pounding away on her pussy. Mommy winks and makes eye contact with others and gets off on saying things like "that's it fuck your mother loud enough for others to hear". How great would it have been if when she passed the man who was closest and jerking himself off to discover it is someone she knows. Perhaps a leading member of the community, a conservative married man with a family. Mommy can go and see him and show him some dirty photos of her son and her having sex and encourage him to jerk his cock. As this "family man" begins to jerk his cock mommy can grab a family photo off his desk and seeing that he has a sexy wife, son and daughter, she can begin to talk about his wife and son fucking while he watches them and strokes just like he did in the movies. When he blows his load this temptress can offer an exchange hire her as his personnel assistant and be sure to invite her to dinner to meet his family and in exchange this sexy mother will invite him over to her house to watch her son breed her while he jerks himself into his daughters panties. This upstanding family man and father then picks up the phone and calls his wife "honey I am bringing someone home to meet you" when he hangs up the phone he says " don't do anything crazy, please". Mommy smiles and says don't worry I have a plan.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 7 years ago
I agree with the others

After the mutual oral sex, it got unrealistic, even for a fantasy story. Especially more so when they started yelling so everyone could hear and intentionally letting them know they were mother and son.

Someone would have definitely left before they finished and got them busted.

With that said, it was still a hot story and I would love to read more

raretoastraretoastover 7 years ago

Love the story. Only problem is I can believe the son doesn't know his mom's age but the mom didn't, (my 40 some years of blowjobs)?

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
3stars very nice story

THEN you managed to totally fuck it up. you do write well, GET your head in gear dumb ass...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT STORY SO FAR!

I AM SURE THAT THERE WILL BE MORE TO FOLLOW THIS. I REALLY ENJOYED THIS. GO FOR IT AND IGNORE THOSE THAT ONLY WRITE NEGATIVES.

forever316forever316over 7 years ago
Amazing

Holy shit that was HOT. I didn't think you could top Moms Sweaty Ride, but then you go and do just that. I swear I think you're a mind reader. Its almost like you take all of my fantasies and fetishes and actually make them into a story. I absolutely love the fantasy elements to your stories. Things that make them almost unbelievable, but if they actually did work, makes for something amazing (not getting caught for a while in moms sweaty ride and the fact they went a bit too far in the theater not caring what happens). It's those aspects of your story that keeps me checking your stories daily.

When she lost all of her inhibitions and just undressed completely was a damn masterpiece. The fact that she did that inside of the theater makes it so dirty and super hot. I cant wait for part 2 of this story and part 5 of Moms Sweaty Ride.

ImahotgalImahotgalover 7 years ago
Question

Nice story but could this have not been an episode in the car backseat story rather than an independent story by itself. With dad in hospital the mother son could have had their sex in a cinema seat instead of the car back seat.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 7 years ago

I enjoyed this until near the end of the tale. Then it became way too far fetched, screaming out loud in the theatre about her son fucking her. The cops would have been there and arrested them pronto!

richman3richman3over 7 years agoAuthor
A comment for the commentors

So first of all, I would like to thank everyone who viewed this story. 60,000 views in just two days is quite the accomplishment.

As for the story itself, I will simply say that it was always intended as a work of pure fiction. The story is just a crazy wicked fantasy of my own nothing more.

Yes, the outrageous nature of what these two characters did and yelled out is crazy. But that was my intent. I wanted to show how horny the mother was that she just didn't care if anybody knew she was committing illegal incest in public.

Now the story while far fetched is not entirely implausible. They could, in fact, do this and not get caught it's just highly unlikely; but not impossible.

In closing, I would say to the haters if you want reality go to some website that contains real people fucking. This is a fantasy nothing more.

Thank you all again (even the haters)

Part two will be out soon and a warning to the haters it is even crazier than this one.

-r

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, a great story !! Now, I hope that in the primacy of the home they both find different places and positions to screw each other hard and often. b His Mom can teach him how to be a great lover and of course, Jason's big cock can pound his Mom silly. Hopefully, she will give him a great BJ and just simply let him cum down her throat. Of course, they will do it very often hopefully and the tales will go on. Cannot wait for another chapter. Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep those pussy's wet and those cocks hard.

Oh yes......those pussy's wet and those cocks hard.,,,loved your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The end

It was OK until the end when it became too far fetched. That reduced it from a 4 to a 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

wow ,the best story ever. hope 2 see maney more like that D

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
True love

Both are so lucky

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 7 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed the story. Thanks for making the father be such an asshole. It made it easy to accept the mother cheating with the son.

This was really a fantasy though. I cannot imagine anyone getting away with that action at any normal theater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for the memories.

When my mother and I started getting it I initially figured it was my buff bod and inherent charm, but it soon became clear she also loved the kinkiness of it. While it never went as far as this story, Mom would take every opportunity to go someplace where no one would know us and then get inappropriate in public. On tropical vacations she and I would and make out on the beach like teenagers, then she would take me in her hand and jack me off; everyone within 100 yards knew exactly what was going on. I got many a hand job in the back row of movie theaters and blow jobs while driving down the streets of our home town waving to neighbors out the window. When I got married it only got more intense. She'd fondle me under the table while she, my wife, and I were out to dinner, feed my sweetheart a few extra drinks, and them fuck me silly when we got home and my drunk wife had tottered off to bed. She's gone now; I never had the heart to tell her my wife knew all about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bogus

Bogus waste of Time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who could resist?

What fun getting back home will be!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Pregnantcy

is called for!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
MOM IS A FREAK SO THAT DIRECTION WORKS

The movie premier style of public sex was fun. I usually enjoy those Drive In scenarios, and there are still some around like in North Las Vegas.

If mom doesn't find being a freak in public to be a passion killer then her son will take that as a norm for them. Young guys like sex in cars at school, and they enjoy fucking on a lawn chair in the dark at a party so those can be used to move forward.

Public sex leads to being viewed. Keep this as a semi cuckold piece by having a mid-thirty's couple see them. Wife laughs and leaves while husband stays to play and spin that for a lap around the naughty story track.

Thanks for sharing.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
AWESOME. AWESOME fantastic

Loved the story

.Can't wait for the next chapter.

Damn I am hard

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
JASON !!!!!!!! What a lucky boy

The story got hotttter as it went along, then it started to boil. Fucking mom at the movies, this was pure mother / son lust. good read thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who is telling the story

There's so much jumping back and fro it hard to keep track of who's telling the story at the time. In one chapter you have,

"Soon the movie started. It only took about 5 minutes before the first big scare, and I grabbed Jason's hand without thinking about it.

He reassured me, and I smiled. Then I realized that the seats were the kind that the arm rests moved up and down. I had an idea. I lifted up mine and put Jason's arm around me.

"Is this ok, honey?" I asked, looking at him.

"It's okay, Nicole." I smiled as he used my real name but for some reason now I wanted him to call me mom. We resumed watching the movie. It wasn't long before his hand started to move up and down my arm. God, it felt good to have a man do that to me.

It had been so long since I was treated like this. I know I should have stopped it right then, but against all sound wisdom, I allowed things to continue"

Good story though but hard to follow.

James

DebbieXDebbieXover 6 years ago
Baby time

It would serve the father right if with all the fucking, Jason manages to impregnate Nicole with his baby and the husband raises it.

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Dumb

The mother can’t be this stupid to risk everything for herself and her son!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
editing

overall entertaining, but if you do actually have an efitor--then you need a new one! and don't make each sentence a separate paragraph for no apparent reason.

becker92548becker92548about 2 years ago

Very good story. Go to an XXX cinema, or porn store. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dripping in clichés as usual. Husband with the secretary he's fucking; the buff 6-pack abs son with the massive cock that is somehow single but of course great at sex; the hot yet somehow ignored hot wife with the big rack that is basically some kind of super slut when it comes to sex. Yep, run-of-the-mill stuff here. Seems implausible the husband wouldn't be fucking his wife every chance he got if she behaved anything like how she was with the son. It just doesn't add up.

Anyway, this was really damn hot. The way the mom was just super into it and taking huge risks, screaming out she's fucking her son, being covered in jizz head to toe while leaking it from her pussy. Damn, she's a keeper! Hopefully knocked up soon and continuing to fuck like rabbits every day.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ultra hot ! Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just the hottest and craziest mother/son storie on this site. I wish ardently for another of this kind. Who could dare? richman3 thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrichman3@richman3
Follow me on Patreon. I have done a comix of one of my story's. https://www.patreon.com/3DComixx?fan_landing=true

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES