Incestuous Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she turned around. "Well, what do you think?"

I had only one answer. "Stunning mom, absolutely stunning! Dad's a lucky man!"

She blushed. "Thanks, honey." She paused. "Let's not mention dad tonight, okay. Tonight's just about you and me."

I smiled, "You got it, mom. You really do look good, though."

"You're not so bad yourself" and then it was her turn to blush.

"Let's make this kind of a date. Whadda ya think? It'll be fun, just you and me on a date."

"Okay, sure, why not," I said, wondering what was happening but not really wanting to think about it too much.

********************

Jason was the perfect gentleman, holding his arm out to me and leading me to the car then opening the door for me. It was nice to be treated like a lady after being neglected for so long, but I couldn't shake the feeling that this was still wrong.

We arrived at the theater and went inside. Something wasn't right, though, there were far fewer people than I expected. We went over to the section that was set up for the people holding tickets for the premiere.

We soon found out why there were so few people. The girl explained to us that the movie we were supposed to see was never delivered. So many people just chose to go home.

They were planning on showing a horror movie instead, with it being the Halloween season, but assured us we could keep the tickets for when the real movie arrived.

She apologized profusely and said that we could help ourselves to hors d'oeuvres they had put out for the meet and greet.

I turned to Jason. "Well, whaddya think? We're already here. I hate scary movies, but we got all dressed up, and I really don't want to go home."

"Mom, this is your night, whatever you want to do."

'My boy, ever the gentleman.'I smiled. First of all tonight it's Nicole okay? Second, let's try and make the best of it."

We mingled with the few people that had decided to stay. I was so proud of Jason as he talked about school and his plans for the future. He really did look like a man tonight, not my baby boy.

Eventually, we were led into the theater, and only 12 people had decided to stay, so there were plenty of seats available. We chose the back row in case I really hated the movie.

I figured we could make an exit without disturbing anyone.

We sat down and waited for the film to start. The previews came on. We both laughed at one of them about a dog playing volleyball.

Soon the movie started. It only took about 5 minutes before the first big scare, and I grabbed Jason's hand without thinking about it.

He reassured me, and I smiled. Then I realized that the seats were the kind that the arm rests moved up and down. I had an idea. I lifted up mine and put Jason's arm around me.

"Is this ok, honey?" I asked, looking at him.

"It's okay, Nicole." I smiled as he used my real name but for some reason now I wanted him to call me mom. We resumed watching the movie. It wasn't long before his hand started to move up and down my arm. God, it felt good to have a man do that to me.

It had been so long since I was treated like this. I know I should have stopped it right then, but against all sound wisdom, I allowed things to continue.

He kept gently caressing my arm, sending goosebumps up my arm. I looked down and noticed that either he a bunch up or his cock was getting hard. Against all laws of nature, I made the first move.

I moved my other hand over to his leg. Just gently resting it there, not doing anything. Then his hand started to explore moving towards my breast. He hesitated then when I didn't stop him his fingers began moving under my dress towards my hard nipples.

Then the next scare happened, and we both looked at each other. The electricity we'd felt the other day in the changing room was there again, only magnified.

I don't think either one of us could stop what happened next, as we leaned in and kissed each other. At first, it was light, but as our hormones took over, the kiss turned into something more, something animal.

We both explored each other's mouth with our tongues. Jason's a good kisser.

We made out for a few minutes like teenagers at a drive-in, both of us moving our hands over each other's bodies. Finally, we broke our kiss and once again looked at each other.

"Wow!" he said.

"Wow indeed!" I repeated, smiling. I know that what we just did was wrong, but, damn it, felt so right.

"N Nicole." He started to say, but I put a finger to his lips and shushed him.

"This is a date, remember, just go with it and let's dispense with the Jason and Nicole stuff now it's mom." And I promptly kissed him again, a kiss no mother should ever give her son, but it felt so good and so right.

"I want you," I said.

"Whatta ya mean, you want me?" Jason asked, probably knowing the answer, but wanting clarification, given the fact that I am his mother.

I grabbed his crotch. "I mean, I want to fuck you! I want to feel my son's massive cock in the same pussy he came out of" and kissed him again while my hand began to rub and stroke him through his pants.

He didn't need an invitation, as his hands began to grope my tits through my dress. We kissed and fondled each other for a few more minutes. Once again I whispered in his ear.

"I want to fuck you. Now!"

He looked puzzled, then looked around. "Here?"

"I can't wait any longer, baby, this has been building for far too long! Besides, there's nobody around us."

The theater was, indeed, mostly empty. The 12 people, including us, who had decided to stay, were mostly towards the front of the place, and everyone seemed to be highly engrossed in the movie.

I gave Jason no opportunity to think about things as I reached over and began to undo his pants. I got down onto my knees and faced him.

"Stand up, baby!" I instructed. He did, and I maneuvered his pants down to his ankles exposing his massive cock to me. He sat back down. I licked my lips and immediately dove into his lap.

"Jesus mom you are fucking crazy," Jason said with a smile.

"Oh, baby you have no idea. Wait till you see what I do next." With that, I dove into his lap and began to give him the best blowjob of his life.

In all of my almost 40 years, one thing I had learned to do well was suck cock, and now my son was going to be the beneficiary of all my years of experience.

Starting with the huge mushroom tip, I licked and swallowed the little treat of pre-cum oozing out of his cock. I licked up and down the veiny shaft, loving the feeling of his warm cock on my tongue.

He truly had a magnificent cock.

I worked my way down to his huge balls, taking each into my mouth and sucking, making a popping sound as I released each ball.

The movie was too loud for anybody to notice, or, at least, that's what I hoped. The truth is I really didn't care. I was beyond horny by this point.

The fact that I was doing this to my own son, and in a public place with people nearby, had my pussy literally dripping.

Months of no sex and the immoral reality of what I was doing had reduced my inhibitions to zero. I was going to fuck my son and fuck him good, no matter the consequences.

I felt like a porn star as I continued to lick and suck his massive cock. Finally, I moved my mouth to the top, licking and swallowing his pre-cum.

Then I perched my head above his cock, opened my mouth, and impaled myself on his huge dick. The incredible feeling of his cock sliding over my tongue, hitting the back of my throat, was tremendous.

It had been a long time since I had deep throated anybody, and never with a cock the size of Jason's.

I gagged myself for at least a minute on his dick before I finally came up for air, gasping and spitting as I did. This did cause at least one person to turn around and look in our direction.

The seat provided cover for us, but they could still see Jason sitting there. Thinking quickly, he grabbed his Coke and pretended to choke on it.

Satisfied that it was just somebody who had his pop go down the wrong pipe, the man turned back to the movie.

I never once stopped sucking his cock. It was unbelievable that Jason kept a straight face for the man as I played with his balls again, massaging them with my hands as I continued my assault on his beautiful dick.

I worked my way back up his hot veiny shaft covering his cock in saliva as I worked. I licked all around the tip, slurping and sucking his massive mushroom head.

Again I opened my mouth and gagged myself on his dick, feeling his cock slide over my tongue and once again onto the back of my throat. I still had one more trick up my sleeve, and it was time to make my son feel something I guarantee he had never felt before.

**************************

'Jesus, mom's a fucking freak!' I thought, as she deep throated me. I'd been with my share of girls but never had I had a blowjob like this one. She was a cocksucking master.

I couldn't believe it when she took my entire cock into her throat and then she left it there for what felt like an eternity. Nothing I had ever felt in my life could compare to this.

I realized if she did it again I didn't think I could keep from cumming, especially after the last week. I had almost cum at the store, and then again yesterday when she caught me in the shower.

I had always shot massive loads, in fact, I had an ex-girlfriend who liked to watch a little porn, and she had nicknamed me Peter, after the cumshot master himself, Peter North. However, after this past week, the buildup of cum in my balls had to be massive.

After I was convinced that the man who had turned around and looked at me had returned to the movie, I relaxed again and focused on what mom was doing to me.

It took everything I had not to moan with pleasure at her worship of my cock. Then, just when I thought it couldn't get any better, she did something that had me on the verge of cumming in seconds.

Once again she perched her head above my cock and drove it into the back of her throat, the amazing feeling of my cock deep in her throat was reason enough to cum, but then she began to almost a purr.

She made some kind of noise that caused her throat to vibrate in such a way that felt unbelievable. I couldn't help it, I let out a gasp. I said, "M-mom!"

She understood and quickly released my cock. Then she said, "I want it all over my face, baby give mommy your cum."

Wanting to please my mother, I stood up aiming my cock directly at her face and stroked just a few times, then it came like a fucking explosion. I squeezed the tip, forcing my cum to shoot with even more power than normal.

***************************

I'd been waiting for this for a long time, I realized. I had always loved getting a facial from a guy. There's nothing like watching the cum spew forth from the tip of an engorged penis.

This was my son, and I wanted this to be better than all of the other facials I'd ever gotten, he didn't disappoint me.

I watched as his enormous cock began to pulse, the huge mushroom tip of his dick only inches from my waiting mouth and face. Nothing could have prepared me for the force of his first blast of cum.

It struck me just above my left eye, and the ricochet went directly into my hair.

The next shot hit me directly in the right eye, causing me to close it. His third shot hit me right on the left cheek, splashing cum all over my ear and hair.

He hadn't even begun, though. The next shot was aimed at my forehead again, but it missed me and landed on the seat behind me. Incredibly he kept pumping more and more shots of cum at me. One went right into my mouth, and I greedily swallowed that one.

The one after that hit my neck and dripped down onto my dress. 'Oh well, that dress is ruined.' I thought devilishly. Then he aimed upwards again, and most of the thick rope landed right in my hair, with a little on my forehead.

Jason was doing his best not to groan as he shot rope after rope onto my waiting face, but he still let out a few loud gasps of pleasure.

Thankfully for us, the movie had gotten loud, as on the screen the killer was now chasing the young bombshell around with a meat clever.

His cum finally started to diminish as he kept pumping his cock.

There was still plenty striking my face, but just not as much as a couple of seconds ago. Ultimately he finally stopped cumming, and, when it was all done, I was literally covered in cum. I felt so sexy and dirty kneeling there with cum literally dripping down my face.

I had a wicked idea. "Grab your phone, honey!" I instructed. I wanted to remember this moment for the rest of my life. He needed no further instructions as he snapped photos of me smiling and licking my lips with his cum soaking my face and hair.

When he was done, I asked to see the pictures. What I saw took my breath away. My face and hair were covered in cum. I could still barely open my right eye, and it was starting to sting a little, but I didn't care, this was incredible.

Both my eyes had cum either in them or right around them. My mascara had run down my cheeks from the deepthroat, and the cum and my eyes had made them red.

My cheeks had drops of cum on them, and my nose had one drop just sort of frozen in a half drop. My hair, though, had large white beads of sticky cum all over it. There was even one drop of cum dripping from my ear and the small earing I had in it.

The dress I was wearing would forever be stained, as his cumming had diminished the drops hadn't quite made it to my face and landed on the front of my dress.

Also, the huge shot that hit my neck, most of that had landed on my dress, and some had even leaked down onto my bare breasts underneath. I could also see in the picture the cum that had landed on the seat was now dripping down towards the floor.

This was absolutely fantastic to see myself covered in his cum, I felt so sexy and naughty. My inhibitions were completely gone, because instead of trying to clean myself up I stood up and unzipped my dress, stepped out of my pumps and removed my dress.

'Fuck it!' I thought. I'd worry about my dress later. I now stood in front of my son completely naked with my face and neck still dripping cum.

I climbed into my seat and put my bare feet up on the chair in front of us and started to play with my pussy. My face still plastered with my son's cum. I said.

"Honey, I know you're only 19, but have you ever eaten pussy before?" I asked, as my fingers began to rub the outside of my now very wet pussy.

It took him a second, as he was still recovering from his own massive orgasm, but instead of responding to me he kicked off his own shoes and socks, removed his pants from around his ankles, and got down on his own knees and started to lick my pussy.

He started by licking all around my lips, taking his time lapping up the juices flowing from my bare cunt. I had kept my pussy shaved since I was his age, loving the image of my naked pussy on display to the men who got to fuck me.

Jason continued to slowly lick around my pussy until his tongue eventually found its way inside my cunt. He used his fingers as well, working them in and out in a teasing manner.

"Oh god, baby, that's so good!" I said.

Smiling, he began to work both his tongue and fingers faster, using a technique that I wouldn't have thought possible for a boy his age.

The pure incestuous nature of what we were doing and his apparently expert ability to eat pussy had me wanting to scream. I looked around and grabbed his pants lying on the seat next to me and removed his underwear. I stuffed them in my mouth to stifle my cries of pleasure.

The aroma of his pre-cum on the inside of them smelled wonderful. I was still making muffled sounds as my orgasm built. Remembering that I squirt, I said. "Jason, honey, you better take off your shirt or that tux will be ruined!"

He stopped his massaging of my pussy and unbuttoned his shirt, then he removed his t-shirt, and now he too was completely naked.

I kept rubbing my pussy as he stripped, and the sight of his magnificent muscled chest had me moving my fingers faster and faster. He then resumed his work on my cunt with new intensity.

Working his fingers in and out, his tongue curling and touching that special spot every woman has. Soon I felt my orgasm coming.

"Get ready, baby!" I cried, spitting out the underwear and rubbing my tits. The force of my orgasm struck him almost as hard as his cum had hit my face.

He stopped opening his mouth and drinking the nectar from my pussy as it hit his face dead on. My cum splattered all over his face and neck, dripping down his smooth chest onto his hardening cock.

The sheer force of the squirt was so powerful some of it went over his head and landed on the seat in front of us. Nobody was sitting there, of course.

I had a sudden wicked thought that whoever would be cleaning the theater tonight would be in for one hell of a surprise, cum from both of us was now dripping from the middle seats of both the back two rows.

My orgasm continued for another minute or so. I closed my eyes and allowed the waves of pleasure to overtake my body. My breathing was heavy now, and I probably had cried out in pleasure.

Once again the movie saved us from being discovered, as the soundtrack had risen again with the on-screen killer's presence. I didn't care at this point, this was the single greatest sexual experience I'd ever had, and it wasn't over yet.

*********************

"Mom, you're so fucking sexy!" I said and moved in to kiss her. I didn't care that her face was still covered in my cum as I gave her another hard and long kiss, our mouths once again interlocking with each other as if they were made to fit.

I kissed her long and hard as her orgasm subsided, one hand on her fantastic D cup tits and the other stroking my cock. I whispered to her.

"You are the sexiest woman I have ever met, mom, and I need to fuck you... Now!"

She smiled and licked my lip with her tongue.

"Bring it, baby."

"Get up on the seat, on all fours, mom." She did so her sexy ass and legs and feet now on full display for me.

"That's perfect!" I said, stroking my cock while lifting up another armrest so I too could maneuver myself up onto the seat.

I placed one bare foot on the cold theater floor with my left knee up on the seat. Then I slowly entered her dripping pussy.

She moaned. "Oh fuck, Oh Jesus!" as my huge cock slowly penetrated her. I couldn't believe it, she was tighter than some of the girls my age I'd fucked.

I would soon find out that she had another trick up her sleeve that would make it feel even tighter.

I saw her grab my underwear again and stuff them into her mouth to try and keep from moaning even louder. I kept pushing my cock in further and further until with one final massive thrust I found the bottom.

I heard her cry out a muffled scream as my cock found the back of her pussy. Even with her mouth full, it was loud. I looked around, and, miraculously, nobody seemed to notice, apparently engrossed in the movie.

I smiled a little realizing that if anybody had turned around, they would see a very naked man pounding a very naked woman on top of the theater seats.

I began to slowly move in and out, never fully coming out of her pussy, just bringing the tip to the edge then plunging back in as hard and fast as I could.

************************

Shit, I had never in my life felt so full. His massive cock split my pussy like nothing I had ever felt before. I realized that my own son was now the biggest cock that I had ever taken.

At first, it hurt just a little, but my experienced pussy knew how to take a cock, and soon as he found his rhythm I began to really enjoy the pounding he was giving me.

He kept increasing his speed and force while I pushed back on him, this was incredibly intense as we both forced his huge cock in and out of my wanting pussy.