Incestuous Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon we were making unmistakable smacking sounds as our naked bodies collided with each other. Our luck had run out, though, as a man who was about 4 rows in front and on the left of us turned around and saw us.

He looked me dead in the eyes, then looked back at the movie. Then he turned and looked at us again. I winked at him and licked my lips seductively.

He quickly turned back to the film but kept looking back at us. I think that he eventually started to jerk off. We had turned the theater into a porn theater, I thought wickedly.

The incredible feeling of Jason's dried cum all over my body and his huge cock penetrating was so much that I wouldn't have cared if the police had come in and shined a light on us.

We were both going to cum again, even if it was the last thing we did.

Jason kept fucking me doggy style for another 15 minutes or so before I pulled my trick on him. Years of kegel exercises had made my pussy like a steel trap.

As he slowed a bit, I squeezed and locked his massive cock in my pussy.

"Oh fuck, mom!" he cried out loudly without even thinking. I smiled, I knew the effect that had on men, and my boy was no different.

He kept trying to push his cock in, but my tight pussy muscles pushed back against him creating a feeling of such intense pleasure for both of us.

I relaxed my muscles and allowed him to fuck me harder. He kept plowing into my pussy even harder and the smacking sounds got even louder.

I lost all abandon now and started to cry out.

"That's it, baby, fuck mommy good!" Not caring about who could hear me or the repercussions if they did.

My moans of pleasure grew until I was screaming with pleasure while his huge cock continued to fill my pussy.

"Fuck, that's so good, Jason! Slap mommy's ass!" And he did, hard. The smacking sound was loud enough to alert almost everyone in the theater now, but I didn't care, I loved it.

This was the single dirtiest thing I had ever done, and I didn't want this feeling to ever stop.

He smacked me again, then pulled my cum soaked hair back and brought my lips to his.

We kissed while he slammed my cunt even harder. Then he whispered into my ear.

"You are the sexiest bitch on the planet, mom, I fucking love you."

I smiled and reached back and pinched his nipple. "You better give me a gallon of cum up my pussy, you sexy stud!"

Then I cried out."I'M FUCKING MY SON" loudly.

Loving the nasty forbidden ramifications of what I had just done. I think I even heard someone say "Oh my God."

He kept plowing into me for another minute or two, my orgasm was coming, I could feel it if he could hold out just a little longer.

"Oh god, mom, I can feel it coming!"

"Try to hold out, baby. I'm almost there!" he kept fucking me as I kept squeezing and, after another couple of minutes, I said.

"Come on, baby, give it to me! Give mommy your hot cum! We'll both cum together!"

Neither of us cared at that moment that most of the patrons had now begun to turn around. All we cared about was each other and the incredible pleasure that awaited us.

I looked over and noticed another man and woman looking at me.

"Come on son give me that hard cock, fuck me harder like a good boy." I licked my lips at them as the force of Jasons fucking caused me to move back and forward.

Finally, we were both ready.

We both cried out loudly as our mutual climaxes happened only seconds apart.

"Oh fuck, mom, I'm cumming!" Jason cried out, as I felt spurt after spurt of hot sticky incestuous cum coat my pussy.

Seconds later it was my turn to cum, as he was still blasting my inner pussy with sperm.

"Oh, fuck, baby, I-I'm cumming!" I screamed, as the most intense orgasm of my life hit me.

Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me as I climaxed and squirted, all the while Jason was sending blasts of cum into my pussy. The feeling was beyond incredible.

Our mutual orgasms were simply too much for my pussy to hold and the mixture began to leak out my pussy down onto the seat below. Jason kept slowly fucking me as our orgasms finally slowed and then stopped.

"Oh my god!" I said breathlessly, as he bent down and kissed me, brushing my sweaty cum filled hair away from my face.

We kissed like that for a while, his naked ass bent over my naked body, kissing and tonguing me furiously.

We weren't done by a long shot. However, people had begun to notice now. I saw one woman grab her husband and walk past us with a dirty look.

I sat my naked ass back on the seat and tried to catch my breath, wanting this feeling of complete lecherousness to never end.

I was covered in my son's cum from head to toe, I was completely naked, my face looked like I'd been crying, it was all red and puffy, and I had incestuous cum leaking from my pussy.

The feeling of complete randiness was incredible, but logic set in and I said, "Baby, we gotta go." realizing that if she told someone or called the cops, we could be in a lot of trouble. As far as I know, incest is still illegal in every state. Not to mention lewd acts in public.

I looked around the theater for a second just as the credits started to roll on the screen and people began getting up from their seats. The ones that hadn't seen or heard us would soon be in for a surprise in the back row.

I noticed an exit sign along the left side of the theater down towards the front. I could only hope that it led to the parking lot. Quickly I grabbed my ruined dress and shoes. Motioned Jason to do the same, and we began getting up from our seat, still very naked.

I didn't want to wait to see if the police had been called so I figured getting out of there was our first priority, I would worry about getting dressed in the car if we made it that far.

We ran barefoot down the ramp of the theater, and I couldn't help but blow a kiss to the man who had initially caught us fucking. His cock was out, and I could see cum on his shirt as we ran past.

I smiled and kept moving. We made it to the exit. I paused for a second, hoping our luck hadn't run out and pushed on the bar.

It opened without any alarms going off. 'Thanks for small favors.' I thought as we ran down a small hallway to another exit door. Our luck had run out again.

This time, when I pushed the bar on the door, a huge blaring sound poured out of a lock on the door. The door did open, though, and we ran out into the cold night air.

I quickly looked around, looking for the car. I couldn't see it anywhere. It was Jason who saved the day, though.

He said. "Wait, mom, we're on the other side of the lot. Our car is around front." he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the right.

We ran barefoot and buck naked all around to the front of the building, never stopping until we got to the car.

We must have beaten the other people out of the building, because just as he was clicking the door opener, I saw people starting to exit the doors.

We jumped in and turned the car on, blasting the heater. I was still cold and naked and wet, but a part of me was scorching as well.

I opened the sun visor and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled as I said to myself. "You fucking slut, you just fucked your own son." I also realized at that moment that we weren't done, not by a long shot.

The night was still young and I was still very horny. We also had a lot of years of catching up to do. Yes, the next few weeks and months were going to be something special indeed.

I smiled and then began to put on my dress as Jason tried to put at least part of his clothes back on.

The End.

*****

So I have many ideas and directions that this story could take but as always would like to hear suggestions.

Thanks again and keep those pussy's wet and those cocks hard.