Incestuous Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trio slept until late morning when Carol was rudely awakened by Anya, "I need a piss!" she said as she pulled Carol from the bed. Carol immediately imagined she would be forced to drink her sister's piss, but was confused as Anya led her into the bathroom and told her to get in the bath. "She is going to piss on me", Carol thought but she was told to open her legs and stretch her cunt lips wide. Anya stood on the sides of the bath and spreading her cunt lips she began to piss. She directed the stream of golden fluid on to Carol's vagina. Large drops of urine, falling from a great height, began to strike Carol's cunt lips, occasionally hitting her clit; Carol gasped as the combined effects of the warm golden fluid first striking her cunt and then running down around and into her vagina, stimulated her cunt incredibly. Carol turned to look at Anya as she got off the bath, Mike was stood there, watching. Slowly he took hold of his prick and pointing it at Carol's wide open vagina, he pissed into it and on to it. The utter perverse nature of the stimulation was sending shockwaves of pleasure through Carol and had the flow of urine lasted longer she felt she would have orgasmed.

Anya threw Carol a toilet roll to clean herself. "So endeth lesson one!" Anya said, before adding, "You will do that to me every morning when you need a piss, of course you will have to clean my cunt with your mouth and complete the stimulation so that I orgasm! Occasionally I will do it to you but I will expect you to masturbate, I will watch!" Mike will do his own version when he wants.

Carol tentatively said, "Anya, I am desperate for a piss!"

The girls left the bathroom some twenty minutes later, after Carol had relieved herself and Anya had orgasmed violently.

During the following working week Anya and Mike proved to be considerate but demanding master and mistress. Both Anya and Mike insisted that they have at least three orgasms every day, although Anya would accept a strap-on dildo, she much preferred Carol's tongue in conjunction with small vaginal and anal vibrators. The twins regularly reciprocated by strenuously fucking Carol's cunt and arse, either separately or together. Mike, however, had started to take it as a personal insult that Carol rarely squirted as he fucked her. He became more and more determined to make her squirt every time he fucked her and regularly engaged in long and brutal sex with Carol.

The only outward sign of change was Carol's attire, after several shopping expeditions by Anya, Carol's skirts were much shorter, her tops tighter, more revealing and her high heels much higher, but they were not the only changes. Carol had been forbidden to wear underwear and her tights had been replaced by lace topped stockings, while Anya insisted Carol sat only after pulling her skirt away so she sat her naked arse on the chair. Carol was inwardly pleased, she considered the dress changes more compatible with her inner self, her ravenous depraved self, although she soon realised the changes were attracting a great deal more attention from the opposite sex and from Mike. Although Carol had become the sex toy of her siblings, she was not a slave, both Anya and Mike did more than their fair share of the mundane household tasks while Carol was at work, and often Carol's only chore was the difficult, but pleasurable task of satisfying her siblings sexual desires.

As Carol arrived home on Friday evening, Anya smiled and pointed to the floor in front of her. Obediently Carol fell to her knees in front of Anya and lifting Anya's skirt began to tongue and suck her vagina. Moments before Anya's orgasm, Mike entered the room; he was starting to get ready for his Friday night foray into the heterosexual singles scene. He was wearing only his boxers and watched as Anya had a massive orgasm. Anya slowly recovered and looked at Mike who appeared engrossed in the action. Anya smiled and asked, "Would you like to orgasm?" Mike hesitated, "Not right now, tonight when my cock is covered in dried cunt juice and jism!" he said.

Mike turned and left the room as Anya smiled and said, "Well at least from tomorrow we will have a slut each!"

"What" Carol exclaimed.

Anya smiled and said, "Yes! My other piece of shit is moving in tomorrow, you and her will alternate between my bed and Mike's, depending who we want to fuck with. The first night, of course, we will use both of you as we have some great perverse activities for you and mom to perform!"

"Mom!" Carol yelled in shock.

"Yes, our mother." Anya said with a broad smile, adding, "We've taught her to take Mike's cock in her arse, she loves it, now."

It was almost dark when Carol's mother, Mary, knocked on the door. Carol, who wore only stockings and high heels, opened the door and the two women looked at each other with an expression of resigned sexual subservience.

As Mary entered the lounge, Anya's cold voice called, "Strip you old bag!" As Mary dropped her coat, Carol saw that her mother was dressed similarly to her, but with the addition of a tight corset. As her mother walked awkwardly past her towards Anya, Carol noticed a bright steel hook led from the corset to her anus.

As she reached Anya she fell to her knees, her head lowered.

Anya barked, "How many balls in your arse?"

Mary replied, "Three, as ordered. Mistress."

Anya smiled and asked, "Golf ball size?"

Mary nodded and said, "Yes. Mistress."

Anya smiled more broadly and said, "And you inserted them before you left your ex-pricks house?"

As Mary faltered, Anya sprang to her feet and grabbed her mother's hair. "You disobeyed your Mistress?"

Mary, tears forming in her eyes, wailed, "Mistress it is a long...", but Anya was already dragging her towards the bathroom.

Anya yelled at Carol, "Bring the enema bag!" and then Anya, yelled, "Mike we have a disobedient mother whore!"

As Carol ran into the bathroom, her mother was on her hands and knees facing the shower cubicle, but Mike grabbed Carol and bent her over the toilet and roughly rammed his prick into her arse. Carol screamed as her arse was brutally fucked and it was with relief she felt Mike's sperm fill her anal passage, but to her surprise she felt Mike push a small straight plug into her arse. Carol did not dare move, she asked herself "Was she being punished for her mother's disobedience?"

Surreptitiously Carol glance around and saw Anya, pissing into the enema bag, then she saw Mike piss into it! The bag was almost bursting as Carol was pulled into the shower and forced on to all fours in front of her mother. Someone was playing with the small plug in her anus and moments later, warm fluid began to enter her anus. Carol gasped as she realised that Anya and Mike were giving her a urine enema. The urine was running into her anus too fast and she knew there was far too much of it for her to hold.

As the urine mixed with Mike's jism it started to leak from her anus, and she heard Anya yell, "Lick it up, you disobedient cow!" A tongue tentatively licked Carol's arse, but as the leakage of the mixture increased the licking became more frantic. Carol's bowels were soon approaching their limit and she started to plead for relief, but all she heard was the laughter of Anya and Mike as her mother hysterically licked her arse.

Soon Carol was screaming in pain as the pressure built in her bowels and she felt the small plug move, "Fuck" she thought, "I have to stop this pain, maybe I can shit the plug out!" As Carol strained, Anya bent down and held her mother's face close to Carol's arse. As Carol finally ejected the small plug, jism, urine and the odd pellet of shit sprayed out of her anus straight in to her mother's face. Amidst the raucous laughter of Anya and Mike, Carol convulsed and another quantity of the fluid was ejected from her anus into her mother's face. Carol convulsed four of five times before she felt her bowels relax.

Carol did not dare move, she had witnessed the penalty for disobedience and, although she found out much later, the twins had swapped enema bags and had used warm water, she resolved never ever to anger her Master or Mistress.

12