All Comments on 'Incomplete Pairing'

by fightinggamehen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cmlvrvacmlvrvaalmost 14 years ago
HOT story

Wish I could get into a situation like that!!!~~~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
very well done

This was a very sensuous, well-written story about a man allowing himself, wanting himself, to be dominated by another man...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I wish my wife would do that !!

I wish my wife would be as open as the wives in your story. I often fantasize about exactly the same thing that happens in your story. I fantasize about my wife bringing home one of her girlfriends and then making out in front of me. We then call her friend's husband and he comes over to our house. While the girls make out, fondle each other's tits, and lick each other's pussies, he and I have our own fun. It starts when I lean forward and kiss him gently and then we french-kiss deeply. It's so hot it gets me hard !! We then strip each other naked and suck each other's cocks. He has a big 8" thick cut cock and I let him cum in my mouth and I swallow it all. I then turn over and tell him to fuck me. He lubes up his cock, lubes my ass with 2 fingers, and then he puts his cock inside me. Oh man, I love getting fucked !!!!

Please tell us more stories like this one.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 13 years ago
My second wife always wanted me to bring home another man

Wow sure wish I could have found a willing partner when I was still married to my second wife, I always wanted her to bring her male friend home but am guessing he did not want to let me suck him, even though I know I ate his cum from her pussy several times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love giving my ass

Story was very realistic. My wife and I do exactly the same thing. She sucks pussy and I take all the cocks I can get. I'm primarily a bottom and can't get enough. We provide sex to a number of our neighbors and their friends I don't have a lot of interest in the women involved so it's mainly me sucking and getting fucked in my "pussy". I'm a cock slut that can't get enough. I've often been fucked a dozen times in a day and have always wanted more. My wife will eat all the pussy she can get. We have a great life together and wouldn"t change it for anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wife husband love making

I really love this story it is not often that a husband can gay sex while his wife has lesbian sex. and to think both partners got more turned on than when they did it together. It wwould be great t have a wife so understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tricky dick

Wife got me to play with a cock. She tricked me into a three some only to push he and I together without her. We sucked each other's cock thinking next comes her cunt . She was satisfied just to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My wife made me Bi

SOunds like the same kinda arrangement that my wife and I have with a couple. We started a few years ago and now my wife has regualr sex with her girlfriend and I get to have my boyfriend plant his seed inside me. I love it. I love being able to make love to my wife and boyfriend on the same night. I love sucking his penis and drinking his wonderful tasting cum. I also like eating my wife's pussy and then for desert, eating out my boyfriend's butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ANOTHER lovely romp!

Love your style and the whole thread about primal male coupling, the immediacy of indulgence of no holds barred MM gratification. I enjoy a hike in the woods with a male friend now and then where we end up naked and him bent forward, legs spread wide and ho!ding onto a tree while I fuck him hot and hard! Sooo wild and sexy! After we get back to the house we make our in the hot tub. My straight wife loves to watch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Totally Hot

My wife and I have some great sex, but I would love for us to have sex with our best friends. I have dreamed about my wife eating her friends pussy and making love to another woman. I would be more than willing to fuck her and her husband if it would happen. I do think the other couple would be on board with it if my wife was willing. I have sucked a few cocks in my younger days and would like to do it again. I think my wife’s friend would be more than ready to eat my wife’s pussy and I am more than ready to eat hers and fuck her husband in the ass if he will fuck mine too. I do enjoy fucking my ass with a dildo especially when my wife does it to me. So maybe one day it will all happen but in the mean time I’ll think about it while I’m fucking my wife or jacking off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous