Indecent Connections Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby keep going do whatever you want. Tonight is all for you," I bent down closer to whisper in her ear, "but tomorrow it's all about me. You know that right."

"Yes sir, tomorrow I will do whatever you want."

"That's my girl you are you ready for my cum?"

"I'm always ready for your cum."

"Yes, here it comes baby, god yes that's good. I'm going to shoot it deep inside you, yeah that's it." I exploded for the second time tonight inside my little sister and then fell exhausted on top of her. Ava had cum with me as well and was just as tired. I pulled out and rolled onto my back. With a slight gleeful moan Ava rolled over and settled into my arms using my chest as a pillow.

"That was wonderful." She commented finding a comfortable position for herself.

"You should go clean yourself out."

"Can't I just stay here? I'll do it tomorrow morning."

"No you cannot go to sleep with an ass full of cum, go clean it out. I'll be right here waiting for you." She sighed and reluctantly got up. A few minutes later I heard the shower going and was very well convinced she was doing as I had asked. Just as quickly as she had let she came back to jump into bed with me.

"See don't you feel better now that you're clean?"

"I would have preferred to just stay with you."

"Well you're with me now; and all day tomorrow; so just sleep. Tomorrow we'll have some more fun."

"Oh, is that a promise?"

"Of course, and if you don't go to sleep then I'll have to break that promise." She cuddled into me and soon enough her breathing evened out telling me she was sleeping. With a light kiss on her forehead I fell asleep with her in my arms.

12