Indecent Connections Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava's head was resting on my shoulder. It didn't seem like Ava was able to put enough energy into anything, even lifting her head. Knowing that I had worn her out this fantastically was making me love my situation more every minute. We made it into the bathroom and I sat her down on the side of the bath. On our way over here I realized just how sweaty I was from our escapades. Ava was too tired to be safe in the shower alone anyway. I started drawing the water for a bath for us. The clock on the wall said it was four fifteen so I had a little less than an hour to relax.

I had some fancy bath oils to add into the baths; my ex-girlfriend had left them here. After pouring the oil in, I looked down and saw a drowsy Ava smiling back at me. I kneeled down between her legs and ran my hands up and down her arms. Her face was messy, but a smile was still present on her face. I smirked back and moved my hands down to her knees. Slowly I pulled her legs apart. I was finished for the night, but Ava still hadn't been completely satisfied. She didn't seem to know what I was planning until I ran my tongue past her clit. Ava gasped and tried to close her legs but I wouldn't let her.

I started to diligently eat her out for all I was worth. In response I got two legs clutching my head and her hands running through my hair. This couldn't continue for very long because Ava was so close to her orgasm that she was finished in half the time it normally took. With another orgasm dissipating from her body Ava slumped in exhaustion. Carefully I picked her up again and settled up both in the bath together. I was more or less Ava's pillow as she mostly slept while I washed her body for her. When I started wiping her face with a wash cloth she opened her eyes and started at me.

"This isn't a dream is it Aiden?"

"No, but I've wondered the same thing a couple times now."

"I don't know what I'm going to do until next weekend. It seems so far away."

"It is, but we'll get through it. I can tell you what you won't be doing." She giggled slightly sensing that I was in a playful mood.

"What is it that won't be going on for me this week?"

"You are not going to touch yourself; or dream about this time together. No sex for you, for either of us, from now until next weekend we are celibate. Dry as the savannahs of Africa."

"Well I guess that leaves out masturbating while thinking of you." I raised my eyebrow at her but we both laughed. Once we started to shrivel up like prunes we got out and helped each other dry off. We went to get changed in our respective rooms but ended up finishing up at the same time and meeting each other in the hall. It was one of those moments in time where the world stopped except for the two of us. I approached and pressed my hand to her face. We shared a loving kiss wrapping our arms around one another. When we broke apart I hoisted her up over my shoulder and started carrying her to the living room.

She squeaked in laughter and grabbed the back of my shirt for support. I plopped her down on the couch then flopped down beside her. She snuggled into me and sighed in pleasure.

"So before I take you home I have a couple things that I want to talk about."

"Anything sir, what do you want to talk about."

"I'm just going to be blunt. We're not going to use condoms anymore. I don't see the point in it if we just want it raw anyway. Before I did say that it wasn't going to happen all the time, but situations have changed. There is however a condition for this. We have to get you on birth control; it's for the better. So I'm going to make this deal with you. If you have your birth control all set up by next weekend I will take you on a weekend outing to anywhere of your choosing. I'll set up a fancy hotel, dinner the most memorable weekend of your life will be just for us."

"I will do that sir, but you don't need to bribe me in order to get me to do it. I would have done it for you anyway. But, I wouldn't get rid of the condoms just yet." I looked down at her looking for an explanation. She was smiling nervously and picked up my hand with the ring she gave me on my ring finger. Ava thought about something for a minute but then seemed to make a decision for herself.

"You can take my pussy; I'm giving it to you." I pulled my face away giving her a surprised look.

"You mean that Ava, you don't have to feel obligated. What we have now is more than enough."

"No I'm sure. You indulged me and gave me everything that I have been searching for since I left Jacob. I want to give something to you, something that's of equal standing to what you gave me." I brought her closer and took a relaxing sigh.

"If you are sure about this, than I see no reason to turn down you offer. Next weekend; I'll make love to you. I'll be your first man." She smiled and rested her head against me. I kissed the top of her head and took a look at the clock. It was time for us to go and bring her home. No matter how much I didn't want to I knew this would be healthy for us. I patted Ava's bum and told her it was time to go and she should get in the car. Reluctantly she did as she was told and I went to go get my keys.

We were both comfortably silent in the car. When we first took off I reached over and grabbed her hand in mine. The minimal contact was enough for me to relax. My parents how was not far away and we made it there in about five minutes. I pulled up into the driveway and looked at the closed door. Ava did the same and made no move to leave the vehicle.

"Baby we went over this, we have to separate. I'm not budging on this."

"I know, I know it's just.....it's a little painful you know? It feels like the minute I leave this car everything will disappear, it'll only be a dream."

"The week will go by fast, do what I said. We'll be together before you know it." I kissed the back of her hand and encouraged her to go inside. She looked at me a little teary eyed.

"I want to kiss you." I shook my head to tell her we couldn't and she shook her head knowing why. She finally left the car and I watched her wander into the house not looking back at me. She wasn't the only one in for a long painful weekend. I wanted her back just as much as she wanted to be back.

12