Indecent Connections Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her hands shaking on my shoulders from the intense emotion she was feeling. My fingers traced her body lines softly to relax her body. She laid her head down on my shoulder and looked longingly at me. I pulled her up off my lap and my dick and sat her down next to me. Her eyes were wide as she finally realized just what I was doing to her. I ignored her all together to get the blankets from the bottom of the bed. She still had a desperate plea in her eyes when I pulled the blankets over the both of us. I pushed her down and flipped her so her back was to my chest. After I pulled the sheets completely over us I wrapped my arm around her stomach. But, I didn't lie down just yet.

"I have to be at work for eight so I expect you to make breakfast. I'm not setting an alarm so it's your job to wake me up. So best we get some sleep." She answered with a meek 'yes sir'. It was very clear to me just how disappointed she was to be going to bed right; but she would never make a comment on it. I kissed the top of her head and told her she was good girl then settle down into the sheets. She had no idea just was she was in for tomorrow.

12