Indecent Connections Ch. 16

Story Info
The end of their vacation.
6.6k words
4.64
17.6k
9

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 08/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning with Ava sleeping soundly in my arms. My arm that she was using as a pillow was starting to fall asleep but I didn't care much at all. I watched her sleep with a smile on my face. She looked like a sleeping angel. Her slightly curled hair framed her face making her look so innocent. I would have been content staring at her for the rest of my life, but she started stirring. She stretched but didn't open up her eyes just yet. Ava did the most adorable thing when she finished stretching; she snuggled in closer to me. Her face was nearly completely covered by my chest and she had this adorable smile on her face. I chuckled a little and I think that is was caused her to fully wake up because her eyes started to flutter open.

"Morning," I whispered gently putting a hand to her cheek. She smiled and hugged me but soon rolled over to check the time.

"What time is the appointment, we got up pretty late?" She was right it was about 12:30 in the afternoon. It wasn't really a problem though since I had planned for this and made the appointment for later in the day so that we could do things during the day and then get them done just before we had to catch the train back home.

"I made it for 6:30 so that we could get it done before our train." I laid back down on my back which allowed Ava to lean over to use my chest as a pillow. We were both very comfortable in the silence. After a while I heard Ava's stomach growl and I leaned over to order room service for our breakfast. When I was done I looked back over at Ava and decided that I wanted to bring something up with her no matter what. I should have had the guts to say it last night but I wasn't sure how she was going to take my thoughts and feelings.

"Ava I want to be honest with you about something. I think this weekend has been a lot about us discovering more aspects of our relationship and what makes us happy." Her face dropped and she seemed like at any second she was going to start crying.

"Aiden, you're not allowed to break up with me right now. Not after yesterday and last night, no, no, you can't." She moved away and covered her face as if to shield herself from a blow I was about to give her. I grabbed her wrists to pull them down and make her listen and look at me, but it only caused her to panic more. I hadn't mean to phrase it so she thought I was going to break up with her, but she should at least listen to me before coming to that conclusion. Her thrashing and yelling in an attempt to not hear what I was saying was starting to get annoying to me and I reacted without thinking. I rolled over on top of her using my body weight and pinned one arm above her while my other hand laced around her throat. I wasn't squeezing or anything but the pressure immediately caused her to calm down. She looked up at me with little tears coming down her face and looking like she was a kicked puppy.

"Ava I am not breaking up with you. It never even crossed my mind. You need to listen to me before jumping to conclusions like that. What I was trying to tell you was I've been pissed ever since last weekend." I let go of her and sat back down next to her on the bed. I put my head in my hands and tried to collect my thoughts, she had thrown me off balance with her freaking out. Ava remained absolutely still next to me on the bed looking up at the ceiling. She was so still that I thought for a moment that I had actually hurt her. Ava finally collected herself and managed to whisper, "at me?" I leaned back against the head board and shook my head.

"No, maybe, I don't know. It's about Matt, but also last night, and today." She rolled over and put her arm around my waist so she could lift her head to rest on my hip.

"I thought you were still upset about it but just holding it in. I know you're angry at me for letting him blackmail us and having us do those things in front of him. But, I was just so afraid to be separated from you."

"Stop that I'm not angry at you, at least I don't think I am. I just, the thought of anyone else seeing you looking sexy, or your body; it makes me so angry. Knowing that Matt got to see you like that makes me want to, I don't even know."

"That's what you're upset about?"

"Of course that's what I'm upset about, what did you think I was upset about?"

"Well I figured it was me agreeing to Matts demands, talking to your boss last night and then I thought you were upset that I got up this morning and put on your shirt cause you usually like seeing me naked when you wake up." I looked down surprised that I hadn't even noticed she had my dress shirt on from last night. It caused me to laugh a little and pick her up so she was straddling my lap. She sat down and put her hands on my shoulders. I took a moment to collect myself and then started speaking again.

"I want to make this perfectly clear so tell me if I don't make sense or something. I hate it that Matt saw you naked and that my boss saw you wearing something that sexy. Today I'm excited that you are going to get your nipples pierced, but I'm annoyed that someone else is going to see your bare chest. I'm not angry at you per say, but I'm angry with the situation and the people that saw. Yet a part of me wants to do something about it, even though it's not really your fault."

"So punish me, that's what you can do about it. I think this has a little something to do with what I said last night about being stricter with me. I didn't know what you were feeling at all, and I wish you had explained it to me sooner; because I would have told you to punish me."

"I've thought about it, but just thinking about it makes me furious and if I punish you for it then I'm afraid that I will hurt you."

"I'm not afraid of that at all, especially after yesterday." I sat up so I could wrap my arms around her body.

"You really believe that?"

"With all my heart, you would never do anything that would hurt me, well at least not anything that I didn't consent to. If you feel this strongly about it make it a rule, but you'll have to tell me what I can and can't wear in front of other people."

"Mmmm, I like that. So obviously don't ever show anyone your naked body, don't wear clothing that is too revealing for anyone besides me; that includes lingerie and sexy clothing. You belong to me; I don't want you to be a slut for anyone besides me." She blushed extremely hard and her eyes started to water. I was nervous that I had said something wrong and upset her. Before I could ask she spoke first.

"Do you really mean that?" I nodded my head to assure her.

"Can you say it again? It makes me happy to hear you say it." I laughed a little and pulled her tighter into me giving her a deep loving kiss.

"You're mine, you belong to me. I will never let anyone take you away from me. You're stuck with me now and until the ends of time so don't think you can escape me." She smiled and hugged me tightly while rocking back and forth. We were happy just being together when we were interrupted by the knock at the door telling us that our food was here. I attempted to get up but Ava didn't want to let go of me. So I just took her with me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I got up carrying her to open the door so the bell hop could push in the cart with the food. I had grabbed some money on the way out of the bedroom so I tipped the man and closed the door again. Neither of us was in the mood to eat at this exact moment so instead I brought us back to the bedroom and sat down again. Ava pulled away and asked a question I didn't expect from her.

"Can I eat before you punish me sir?" I told her she could get her food and then to come sit back on the bed. She did so and curled up on the end of the bed to eat while looking expectantly at me. She knew I still wanted to talk about punishing her a little bit more before deciding if I really wanted to. I didn't know where to start. My mind ran with the possibilities, but also with the realization that this is something I wanted. I wanted to hurt her to actually punish her because I was upset about something that she did. This was a first for me and our relationship. The only other time that I felt this way was when Ava bought something when we went shopping the first day. Even then, as soon as I found out that she bought something for me I just let it go basically.

The thought of that shopping trip made me look down at my hand that had my ring. The only time I had ever take it off is for showering. That was the only time Ava took hers off, so it only seemed appropriate. I started to twist the ring on my finger without thinking. Ava must have noticed me completely lost in thought because she reached out and put her hand on my wrist.

"Aiden are you ok?" I looked up at her worried expression. Her eyes were swimming with concern for me. It must have been longer than I realized that I was lost in thought. I shook it off and smiled at Ava telling her I was just fine. Suddenly I had a need to have her close to me and I opened my arms up so she knew to come over. She didn't waste any time to crawl over and settle between my legs; I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and buried my nose in her hair. Her scent filled my nostrils making my tense muscles relax just a little bit more. Ava always had this wonderful smell that was some type of mixture between flowers and my shampoo. It sounds weird but I could spend all day just having her in my arms and inhaling this smell. "What's wrong Aiden, it's not like you've never punished me before?" Ava questioned while positioning herself so she could rest her head on my shoulder better. She brought her hand up to trace light circles on my bare chest.

"Not in the way we are talking about." She looked up at me very confused.

"The first day, don't you remember?" I looked down at her and smiled remembering all the things that happened that first day we were together, but then I remembered how it started. Everything got to this point from there very first moment I showed any sort of dominance over her. I had no idea what I was doing or why I was doing it. I was just trying to figure out what Ava wanted and support her. There wasn't even any sense of understanding when I spanked her that first time. But that was also the first time I got aroused being with Ava, that spanking is our beginning.

I remember I had used one of my belts not to inflict more pain but just because I thought that using my bare hand on her bare ass cheeks was too intimate than I wanted to be with my sister. If I could redo it now I would relish the thought of being able to touch her bare skin. That is when it seemed to click in my mind, my palm started to tingle just at the thought of it. Ava surprised me by picking up my hand that was around her and putting a kiss on my palm. She must have done it still thinking I was nervous or confused because the kiss was gentle like she was handling something precious. This was different between those other two times. I had something driving me to punish her and had the intention of following through. I didn't decide to punish Ava this time just because I thought it was expected of me, and I wasn't going to back down.I let Ava gently caress my hand a little bit more before I took her wrist and pulled her arm behind her back. She let out a slight cry of shock but it didn't concern me at all.

"You're so beautiful Ava, and I love you so much. I know you don't like anyone seeing what I do to you, so to be nice I won't leave any marks above the waist. I don't want anyone to see anything more than they already are. But, you should be aware that means your lower half is going to get all the abuse."

"I don't mind Master; I deserve it since I can't seem to stop showing people things they aren't supposed to see."

"That's right because you deserve to be punished for showing other people my property." My other arm came up to tangle my hand into her hair and tug her head back. She whimpered in pain but she didn't try to struggle. It even surprised me how swiftly I was able to throw Ava down so she was over my lap and I was sitting on the bed. My hand was still tangled in her hair so she couldn't put her head down. Her body was stiff for a second but relaxed. I sort of felt that she was intentionally making her body limp so that I would be less nervous. My shirt that she was wearing had rode up revealing that she had also put on some underwear. It worked better to keep them on for now so I started caressing her cheeks through the fabric. She moaned at my sensual touch and tried to slightly back up into my hand. The way my arms were pinning her down she couldn't move very far.

I raised my hand up slightly and let it land on her covered ass. She flinched but I hadn't done it that hard so it was mostly over surprise. Ava must have noticed that the small taste was just me getting started so she let her head drop and gently held onto my pant leg. While I knew she trusted me without question I could also tell that she was afraid. Not terrified, but afraid, and normally I wouldn't like making her feel this way but right now it was turning me on. I had gotten such a raging hard on that I didn't doubt that Ava was feeling it on her stomach as she laid over my knee. I let another hit fly just a little bit harder. This time Ava didn't flinch so I didn't pause as long and hit her again. My hand was focusing on her actual cheeks so I was being extra careful to stay in that area. The first time I spanked her I had no idea what I was doing and after reading so much I found out that it was actually dangerous. Now that I was informed I wanted to do this properly.

I hit Ava a few more times and then slowly slipped my hand down and into her underpants. My thumb gently rested over her puckered hole while I let my fingers strum her wet opening. Not to my surprise she was already soaking wet, without words she was begging to be fucked. After rubbing her slit for a little while I let my thumb probe into her to get her even more excited. Soon she couldn't contain her moans and it made me grow a devilish smirk. What made it even better for me was she couldn't see my smile, she didn't know that I was enjoying her pleasured moans. That's what made it all the more satisfying when I removed my hand and landed the hardest hit I had given her so far on her still covered ass cheeks. She jumped again and this time released a small squeak. I decided I had, had enough of the underwear separating me from reddening her ass and pulled them off swiftly. Now her cheeks were bare to me and I was getting even more excited.

Again I rubbed her gently to set myself up for supplying the hits I had justly promised. Just as I was about to raise my hand to smack her she shifted slightly in my lap and her hair dropped down to one side so that the side of her neck leading up to her ear closest to me was revealed. Her ear was lightly red, telling me that she was blushing. My eyes were focused on her neck, for some reason right now it looked like the sexiest thing I had seen all day. Her skin was perfect, flawless; it was just asking me to put marks on it. Marks that other people could see, so no one would dare look at her without thinking that she belonged to someone, to me. My other hand moved away from her back and wrapped around her neck, not to choke her or anything but just so I could rub my thumb along the side of her neck that she had revealed.

Ava must not have been expecting it because she turned her head so that she could look up at me. Her face was a little flushed except for the light blush that I had noticed earlier making her cheeks rosy. She didn't say anything but her eyes were clearly asking me if something was wrong. Without saying a word I just smiled at her and let my hand fly. It was surprisingly satisfying to watch my Ava's beautiful face twist in pain and then drop back down to staring at the floor. It was impossibly uncomfortable to keep my hand on her neck while I spanked her so I replaced my hand on her back. My hand continued to come up and land on her bare cheeks. I kept going. Soon the room was a symphony of skin clapping onto skin and squeaks of pain. I didn't even keep track of the counts, I just kept going. Getting harder and harder until I started to feel my own hand tingling. Then I stopped, as quickly as it had all started, it stopped. I didn't feel like I needed, or wanted to keep going. Ava stayed where I had left her on my knee. Her mind was probably so muddled that she didn't know it was over.

I took the initiative and picked Ava up so she was straddling me on her knees. The light blush that was on her cheeks had spread to the rest of her face, and now there were defined tear lines running down her face. She sniffled a little but the light crying didn't alarm me. In fact I had my own ideas for turning her right side up and in this position that she didn't know about. I wiped her tears away with my thumb but continued my hand to move her hair to one side. My head dipped into the crook of her neck to start licking and sucking on her tender skin. She tilted her head to the side to give me more access and moaned my name. Her voice entranced me and made me keep going and even suck harder. My hands had a firm grip on her back so she couldn't escape me. Her hands instinctively found their way first onto my shoulders but then around my neck. I let my teeth gently graze across her skin before biting down just a little harder. She moaned louder and let her head drop back.

"Aiden, please....." I chuckled against her skin and came up to kiss her chin and cheeks.

"I'm sorry, were you talking to me?"

"Master, I'm all wet and horny. Please, do something about it" Her begging made me chuckle again. But I was all too happy to give her what she wanted. I threw Ava onto her stomach on the bed and then pinned her down with one of my hands on her back. She turned her head to the side and gripped the bed sheets. She begged me again and I started to rub my fingers up and down her slit. Ava kept begging me, "Fuck me," "Please, I need it," "Take me Aiden, take me" those were only the few of the pleas that left her lips. I checked quickly that she was prepared and when I was certain I wouldn't hurt her I shoved myself in. Being back inside Ava was like heaven. My hard on had been rubbing against her stomach making me more aroused as a I spanked her and I knew I wasn't going to last long at all. When I entered Ava let out such a moan that I had thought she came with just me entering. In fact I was almost certain that she had.

I started pumping in and out and groaning my own pleasure into Ava's ears. My free hand that wasn't holding her down found its way to Ava's cheeks and her waiting asshole. My thumb first rubbed the small area and then I put it in just a little bit to give Ava the added sensation. Her hands gripped the sheets even harder and her legs started to shake. She was cumming so hard that she even started to squirt. I couldn't hold myself back even after watching her fall apart like that and let myself go. When I was finished I collapse on the bed on top of her. After a minute I rolled to the side and pulled her into my chest. We were sweaty, spent and satisfied.

******************************************************************************

"Aiden, I know I said I would do this but I'm still pretty nervous." We had just reached the piercing parlor and Ava and I were standing nearby holding hands. I turned her so that she was facing me and ran my hand through her hair. We had spent the rest of the morning in the hotel room relaxing and getting our energy back from the amazing sex. In the afternoon we went out for lunch and a little bit of shopping. Now we had our luggage and all our things and this was the last stop on our to-do-list. Ava hesitation was to be expected; actually I probably would have been a little worried if she hadn't said she was nervous. I kissed the top of her forehead and reassured her.

12