Indecent Connections Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know you don't have to if you don't want to. I'm not going to force you."

"You're not going to leave my side right?" I chuckled and pulled her into my chest with her head to hug her.

"Like I would let you take your shirt off in front of another man without me being there to supervise. Remember, I'm a very jealous and possessive man." Her arms went around my torso and she chuckled as well. We stayed like that for a few minutes before Ava seemed to make some type of decision and told me she was ready to go in. The building was very stylish and clean, the smell of antiseptic could be found in the air. It was the sort of smell you wanted to have at a tattoo and piercing parlor, it was clean. A young woman was smiling at us from the front desk as we entered.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Hi, we have an appointment under Glennon."

"Oh yes you called last week, let's see. Ah here it is, nipple piercings for your girlfriend. Right this way Raj is finishing up with his last customer." Ava took my hand again as we started to follow the girl into the parlor. The receptionist noticed our bags and said that she would take care of them behind the desk for us. Once that was situated we again followed her to place that was separated from prying eyes by a privacy curtain. There was a black chair in the center and a sink and counter. I helped Ava sit down and the girl brought me an extra chair to sit down in. the entire time Ava clung to my hand like it was her only lifeline. Even though she was remaining calm, smiling and talking I could see that she had passed into terrified because her hand was shaking slightly in mine. The girl left us be when she heard the bell of the front door opening again. When she left Ava let out a large breath that I hadn't even noticed she had been holding in. It made me laugh a little though.

"Are you sure you're ok honey? I can tell that you are shaking. We can still leave."

"No I'm just nervous, I got this don't worry." She gave me a smile that told me that she was telling me the truth. We just made small talk with each other while we waited for someone to come in to start on her. The girl came back in and had us fill out some paper work, but then we went back to relaxing. I even got Ava to laugh a little and that seemed to calm her down. Before we knew it a tall, heavily tattooed African American man came from the other side of the curtain and smiled to us. He introduced himself as Raj as he put some of the tools he would be using on the clean surgical tray that was in here. When he was done he sat down in a rolling stool and looked expectantly at Ava and I.

"So how long have you two cuties been together?" Raj asked us leaning back on the wall behind him. I looked at Ava and then told him that we had known one another since childhood but we had just started dating recently.

"So, little miss perky up front says it's a nipple piercing. Got to ask just for legal sake, but your certain you want this." I looked at Ava and she gulped. To comfort her a little I rubbed my thumb gently so she knew that no matter what she said would be fine with me. Ava seemed to find her nerve again and told Raj that she was certain that she wanted it done.

"Don't worry gal, everyone is nervous when they get them done. Hell I was, but my wife loves em'. One of the best piercings I ever got." Ava shook her head and I chuckled at her again.

"Well, if that's all set then let's get this party started. I'm going to need you to take off your shirt and your bra if you're wearing one." Ava nodded and lifted her shirt up and off. I tried to just ignore that she was doing it in front of another man. I expected it when we went in here anyway. Ava didn't like it very much when she had to take her hand away from mine to undress. As soon as she finished with what she was tasked with her hand shot back to grab mine. I rubbed my thumb on the back of her hand and assured her that everything was going to be fine. When Raj was all set up he checked one last time that Ava was certain of her decision. I really thought for a second that Ava was going to back out but she said to go ahead with it.

Ava was trying to relax back into the chair but I could tell she wasn't doing it very well on her own. That was when I got an idea and decided to try it out. I stood up and got behind her instead of sitting at her side. My hand never let go of hers though. Ava followed me and looked up at me confused. I put my free hand on her shoulder and leaned down so I was closer to her face. Raj surprisingly enough just ignored us and let me do what I wanted.

"I'll be right here baby, if it hurts you can just squeeze my hand." She chuckled.

"You may regret that later cause I'm probably gonna bruise your fingers.

"Nah, you don't scare me." I continued to keep Ava's focus on me and before she knew it the needle was going into her first nipple. She remained still since Raj had instructed her to. In my opinion my hand was the one that got the most pain in the situation. When he was done Raj told her that she had gotten the first one done. Ava lifted her head to look at it but I stopped her before she could catch a glimpse.

"Not yet sweetie, you can look when he's all done ok." She looked back up and smiled at me. I quickly looked away to see Raj and he have me a hand signal that everything was ok. He went back to his work and I went back to distracting Ava. The second nipple was done and Raj cleaned the wound and told Ava she could put her shirt back on.

"I don't suggest the bra, it will be too tight and uncomfortable. Actually, do you want one of the extra shirts from the back, that shirt could be a little uncomfortable too." I hadn't thought of it when she left the room but Ava was wearing a fairly t-shirt; and now that she wasn't going to be wearing a bar it would be embarrassing for her to take a train ride with her nipples sticking out of her shirt the entire ride. I told Raj that she could have one of my shirts that was in my suitcase out front. I got up to leave and go get it but not before bending down and whispering into Ava's ear.

"Cover yourself with the shirt or you'll be in trouble." She had been sitting there with her shirt off, while it was part of the procedure I could deal with it but not there was no reason for her to be exposing herself. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her quickly lift her shirt up with her hands to cover herself. It made me smile. I returned quickly with one of my shirts and gave to Ava to change. While I was gone Raj had been putting together the small care package so she had directions and all the supplies she needed. He handed it to Ava smiling.

"Welp, that's all folks. Like I said be gentle with them and I don't recommend bras for the first couple of days. Make sure you clean them regularly and if there are any problems don't do an internet search, go see a doctor." I thanked him and gave him a hand shake and then took Ava's hand again to lead us out of the parlor. The receptionist waved goodbye to us and helped us get all our stuff from behind the desk. Now it was dark outside and Ava was clearly getting tired. New York at night is a very beautiful place; and since the station wasn't far away we just walked there. On the walk Ava kept sneaking glances down to her chest, she was trying to be discreet but it was still obvious and it made me laugh. Her head shot up to look at me with a pout.

"I just want to see what they look like; I didn't get to look at them in the store. Well that's your fault you told me not to and then I was too busy trying to put a shirt on."

"When we get to the train I'll take you to the bathroom so we can look at them."

"We can't both go in the bathroom people will get suspicious." I bent down and gave her a brief kiss.

"Oh, who cares let them gossip. I'm not missing out on seeing your reaction. But, if you really don't want to go into the bathroom together I guess we can just use the reflection of the train windows as a mirror. If we do that thought you'll be flashing everyone." She bumped me with her shoulder and shook her head telling me that I was being ridiculous.

Luckily when we got to the train not many people were on, and we chose a section that had a bathroom and was empty. Ava nearly threw her stuff down and pulled me to the bathroom. It was a tight fit but we managed to find a way by having me stand against the door and Ava leaning against me. Ava reached down to lift it but I stopped her hands. I wanted to tease her first.

"Not yet, I'll lift it for you."

"But, Aiden" she wined to me. I put a stop to it by giving her a dark glare. Wining never really was my favorite thing. Now that she was in front of the mirror she was staring at the hickey/bite mark I had given her this morning. When she saw it after going to the bathroom to clean up this morning she was furious with me. She came back into the bedroom yelling and I had to drag her back into the bathroom.

*Flash Back*

"Ava, is this what you're screeching about?" I asked lightly dragging my finger across the bright mark.

"Of course it is Aiden. What am I going to tell mom when she sees this?"

"Tell her I bit you while I was getting ready to fuck your brains out."

"Aiden, seriously"

"Yeah, yeah I know. Just tell her I bit you as a joke. We used to wrestle all the time. I'm not going to say sorry for it."

"What possessed you to do that? It's not like you to leave marks like this."

"Now everyone knows you belong to someone. I like it; it's sexy on your skin." Hearing my flirting seemed to turn her mood and she sauntered over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Hey, take a shower with me?"

"Ava if I take a shower we're just going to end up back in the sack."

With a coy smile on her face she told me. "That's the point.."

*End Flash Back*

My hands slowly started to lift her shirt up, I made it slow to build the anticipation. Just as it was about to reveal her newly pierced skin I quickly lifted the shirt up to cover her eyes. She huffed in defeat but didn't try to move my hands.

"Aiden please the anticipation is killing me. I really want to see them please." I chuckled again and pulled the shirt down so she could see. Her breath hitched in her throat when she caught sight of them. I thought they were beautiful. I chose plain gold barbells for her since I didn't want to start off with a ring. They look beautiful on her skin, the paleness of the skin made them stand out even more on the darker areolas. Ava wasn't saying anything so she was making me a bit nervous. Her hands slowly went up to touch one and I thought for sure she was going to burst into tears.

"Honey, are you ok?" She nodded her head but it wasn't good enough for me. I needed to hear her voice right now.

"Come on you're going to have to give me a little more than that sweetie. Do you hate them, they don't have to stay in." She shook her head again and I gave her a warning by saying her name in a stern voice.

"Oh, sorry, sorry; I was just a little stunned. I can't believe it but I kind of like them. They hurt like a bitch though." I released a sigh and smiled.

"Thank god, I don't know what I'd do if I upset you. I think they are so beautiful on you. I can hardly wait until they're healed and I can start building a collection for you." Ava chuckled and grabbed my hands to pull her shirt down. She turned around and said we should get back to our seats. I blocked her way and she looked at me confused.

"You know Ava I haven't gotten a kiss from you. I think you should thank me for buying you such nice things today. So where is my kiss?" Ava chuckled and reached up on the tip of her toes so she could wrap her arms around my neck.

"If I kiss you, do you promise not to do anymore?" I slithered my hands around her waist.

"What do you define as anymore?"

"Come on Aiden you know what I'm talking about."

"Nope, don't think I do."

"I'm not going to let you fuck me in this bathroom, is that clear enough." She said with a great deal of sass and disrespect. I sent my hand down and squeezed her ass hard. It was still sore from her earlier spanking. Even sitting in the chair at the parlor I knew she was aware to her lower half. When we were showering this morning her ass was still bright red and I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up being slightly bruised.

"Don't get cheeky with me. Or do you need to get punished again. I can go get one of your toys and have you be stuffed the whole ride home." She bit her lip and apologized to me.

"Good girl, now I'm still waiting for my kiss; and no I'm not going to get sexual. I just want to make out with my girl." She smiled and reached up to kiss me. Once her lips touched mine I responded. It wasn't long before I took over the kiss and tangled my fingers through her hair. I could tell she didn't want to stop but I still pulled away and opened the door. I gave her a smirk and she pouted in response. We shuffled out of the bathroom and got some questionable looks from the new members in the car with us. I ignored them and had Ava sit down while I put the luggage in the overhead carrier. When I was done I plopped down next to her and took her hand in mine. It wasn't long before the train started to move. Ava leaned her head onto my shoulder while she looked out the window.

"This was the best weekend ever."

"I agree baby, if I had my way we would never leave."

"We should go on another mini vacation soon."

"I can't wait for it." Ava fell asleep on my shoulder. I found it absolutely adorable. Myself, I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes to rest a little myself.

12