All Comments on 'Indecent Exposure'

by SpiceNWolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
eWomaneWomanalmost 11 years ago
I'm absolutely in..

'awe' of you exquisite descriptive talent. Totally beautiful scene. Admire the 'love' going on here. Thanks and the big 5 for you. You make a good team. Take care...

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
simple and special in the best meanings of both

The slow and steady build up of intensity was spot on. The mutual devotion was awe inspiring to witness. I had a brief twinge of unease about her 'not being able to say no.' However, you are clear there is knowledge and respect of limits, and a respectful and caring bond between them. "Trust built from experience" is probably the most perfect line I have EVER read in a story on Lit.

Relationships within the bdsm world come in such wide variety....for me, this is a glimpse at the goal to aspire to- and I heartily thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

This is the only story on this site that brings me to tears. The love and trust described in this story is awesome! It makes me remember why I trust my Master with my body and soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Master loves that after reading this i was able to have much more trust in Him than i had before reading this story. Thank you, thank you THANK YOU.

humpingwhorehumpingwhorealmost 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for writing this story. I dream about this happening with my master one day. I loved this story. -stef

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She went to cold cock tease to cock addicted and begging for more sounds perfect great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous