All Comments on 'Indecent Proposal'

by anastasiareeves

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loved it!

It belongs in the incest section because it's between two brothers. I loved it!

anastasiareevesanastasiareevesalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2

Should be posted tomorrow. Look for it under "The Kane Twins Chapter 2: No Turning Back"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

A self-made billionaire would be so unbelievably stupid as to send an email engaging the services of prostitutes and use his real name and picture?? I stopped reading there.

anastasiareevesanastasiareevesover 8 years agoAuthor
Faking It

A self-made billionaire would not share his information upfront, no. But after the twins agreed to take the appointment, you have to be kidding me to think that a sex worker is going to go to a client's hotel not knowing exactly who they are dealing with. It would be different if they worked for an escort service who can handle discreet transactions. Because they work on their own they do all of their own research on clients before taking the appointment. Also of note: the twins are not going to go blabbing about some billionaire who paid them to fuck each other. You know who's going to jail for that?? Hint: not the billionaire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So it begins...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useranastasiareeves@anastasiareeves
93 Followers
Erotic fiction writer. While I appreciate any and all feedback please know that I will not respond to emails. As a writer I love to know what my readers think of my stories. But they are just stories. Not my real life. In reality I am a reclusive introvert who is not looking f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES