Indecent Proposal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up and smiled my absolute pleasure and gratitude to Annabel as I ran my hands along the inside of her stockinged thighs.

Now it was time to get serious and pleasure this beauty in front of me as I turned my head down again to view another amazing sight for my pleasure that evening. Directly in front of me the body stocking was neatly trimmed in a curve around her hot pussy leaving it framed as lightly tanned skin around her slightly swollen pussy lips whose juices glistened in the light. "Fuck yes," I quietly whispered; I was really looking forward to this selfishly wanting to make it last all night, but needing to give Annabel the release she needed as gratitude for graciously wearing this outfit for me.

Rather than returning my hands to her ass I reached down to her toes, felt her new high heel and then very slowly worked my way upwards back to her pussy. Her feel & shape of her calves had my cock pulsing in need of release as I am such a perv when it comes to ladies calves ... and especially for stockinged ladies calves. I could feel pre-cum dripping from my cock in appreciation & need. Then came her thighs, first the back, and then onto the outside of those firm curves, before finally rotating my arms to rub appreciatively up the front of her thighs, my fingertips transferring the feel of the stocking to the pleasure cells of my brain & cock.

Annabel was starting to run out of patience with my roaming fondling as she gently started to pull my head towards her pussy. 'Fair enough' I thought.

My hands moved on to the inside of her thighs, to the sweet softness of her inner thigh before finally my thumbs rolled over onto her mound.

"Yes," I heard Annabel breath impatiently.

The rough skin of my thumbs came into contact with the folds of her sodden pussy as my head started to close the final inches back to her pussy.

"Ohhh," escaped from Annabel as my fingers started to peal her lips apart to expose her clit and the inner folds of her pussy. I then lightly gripped her lips between finger & thumb each side as my extending tongue aimed for the bottom of her gash.

"Aaarrrhhh," sighed Annabel as my tongue slid into her wetness and began a long, very slowly lick up the whole length of her pussy before rubbing hard across the uncovered bud of her clit.

"Fuck YES!" she cried out in un-ladylike tones.

I then sealed my mouth tight onto her pussy while at the same time releasing her now trapped spread lips to grip her fine ass in my hands. Her spread lips sealed tightly to my lips as I sucked down hard on them.

"OH GOD!" Annabel exclaimed loudly.

Then my tongue found her clit.

"OH FUCK YES!" she cried out loud, as she thrust my head hard against her crotch.

Whilst I love and adore the feel of her ass in my hands I felt Annabel was going to need something more to make this orgasm truly tremultuous. So whilst I started to lap my tongue up & down her clit, I slid one hand off her ass and curved in back to her front to reach under her to assess her dripping pussy.

Annabel flinched slightly as the tip of my middle finger ran along the underside of her pussy to be coated in her juices. Once coated, I found her opening and inserted my finger full depth into her pussy as I lashed my tongue across her pussy.

I gripped her ass hard with my remaining hand to prevent her escape as Annabel was finally tipped over the edge into her long awaited full orgasm that just ripped through her whole body and shook her to the core.

The sudden insertion deep inside her pussy, combined with the lashing her sensitive clit suddenly received lit up every single nerve ending in her entire body. Annabel snatched one hand off my head to urgent grip one of her breasts as she desperately needed to squeeze and pull a nipple to ease the ache coursing through her body.

I gripped, sucked and thrust hard onto & into her trembling body. I thrust my finger in & out of her creaming pussy, feeling it trying to clamp down hard on my invading digit.

Annabel's hips started to violently hump my face as she shook through the violence & intensity of this long built up orgasm.

"FFFUUUCCCKKK ......... DDDAAADDDDDDYYY!!!" she wailed and her nailed cut into the back of my head, breaking the skin and drawing blood.

My fingers sank into her ass to hold her in place as I stopped thrusting into her and curled my finger forward inside her pussy to find & rub her G spot.

The pain in her ass cheek, the explosion on her G spot, the lashing on her clit, her sapping energy & weakening knees turned on Annabel's need to escape, to take flight. But the was nowhere to go, my grip was just too strong and too penetrating.

Her juices flooded over my finger and down my wrist; her muscles vibrated and crushed down hard on my finger

She scratched at my head as she screamed "Too much Daddy, please! ... too much."

I relented and stilled both my tongue and my invading finger, as I eased my grip on her abused ass; thus letting Annabel started to come down ever so slowly off the peak of her tremendous orgasm.

I could feel her legs starting to sag and some of her weight transfer into her arms & onto my head.

I released my suction on her clit as I struggled to drink down the juices flooding my mouth but enjoyed every necessary swallow until my mouth pulled away from her now swollen pussy lips. Carefully pulling my finger slowly out of her still twitching pussy I started to stand so I could take Annabel into my arms to support her as her energy quickly drained from her body. I drove up out of the chair with my legs to wrap my arms around Annabel to hug & support her, my hard cock pressed tight into her stomach; the light blue tablet performing well.

Once Annabel's breathing settled down, somewhere closer to normal, we kissed lightly, and then it became more passionate as my hand wandered all over her body thoroughly enjoying the feel of her hot body in the body stocking.

She broke our kiss to whisper "That was amazing ...... Thank you Daddy ........ I needed that."

'Not as much as I did,' I thought to myself as I rubbed her breasts through the material feeling their warmth & firmness. I turned her around and carefully lowered her down into the easy chair to recover from her orgasm. She lolled her head back in the chair, sitting with her legs spread apart resting and bringing her senses & breathing back down to normal.

I stood in front of her with my rock solid prick pointing forward out of my chinos as I admired her sat there.

After a few minutes of Annabel recovering and me admiring her; she slid forward in the chair and undid my chinos before thrusting them and my pants down around my ankles. Fortunately I was wearing slip on shoes and so I was able to remove them quickly along with my shirt until I was totally naked in front of Annabel.

Decision time – blowjob or a shag? .... In pure blunt, crude terms.

I wanted to spend all night just eating her pussy. However she would be too sensitive down there for that; and my balls were bursting for release.

I knelt down between Annabel's thighs and placed my hands on her knees wholly appreciating the beautiful woman in front of me. "You are so beautiful, and a real pleasure to spend time with," I sincerely praised Annabel.

She smiled and I leant forward to kiss her in appreciation and thanks. We kissed for several minutes, our passion rekindling into a fire that started to burn inside both of us.

Annabel eventually broke the kiss as her fingers wrapped gently around my rock hard, throbbing cock. "Are you going to make use of this tonight and fuck me?" she smiled.

"Fuck Yes" I answered authoratively, but smiled at her glowing, beautiful face.

I reached around her hips and eased her gently forward until her ass was right at the edge of the chair before reaching down to grip her ankles. I lifted her legs up and placed her heels close to her ass angling her knees outwards making her pussy lips stretch apart.

I just wanted to taste that sweet pussy one more time before I filled it with cum.

I ducked my head down and went straight onto her hot pussy before she had time to realise I wasn't lining up to slide my old man deep inside her

"DADDY?" she yelled indignantly, "Please...... Please fuck me."

I licked and drank her juices by thrusting my tongue deep inside while still gripping her ankles to hold her in place. I gently took each swollen lip in my mouth, one at a time, and sucked on each as my tongue penetrated her saturated pussy.

She tugged at my head, trying to pull me off; but the position she was trapped in didn't give her much leverage to give much success in moving me. So Annabel tried to appeal to my better nature by pleading "Please fuck me Daddy."

Finally I relented and pulled back. I stood up still holding her ankles, one in each hand.

She looked so vulnerable sat there and so fucking sexy.

"I so want to fuck you," I announced crudely.

"I am all yours Daddy," she offered.

I released her ankles but slid my forearms under her calves before her legs had time to drop down as I stood up and moved in tight to the chair. Her calves slid over my arms and out along the side of my body; the feeling of the silky soft material tantalising my brain & cock.

I folded her legs almost back to her shoulders, her thighs pressing into her breasts, but making her pussy lips peel wide apart ready for the fucking she was about to receive.

If I wasn't already hard enough, Annabel taunted me by saying breathlessly "Fuck me Daddy!"

"A pleasure," I smiled back at her as Annabel took me in hand and guided my stiffness between her spread pussy lips.

"Yes," she whispered quietly.

I smiled at the beauty beneath me.

"Fuck me," she pleaded.

And I eased very slowly but firmly between her lips

"YYEESS," she exclaimed in satisfaction & pleasure as I kept going forward until I was buried ball deep inside her.

Her velvet wet tunnel wrapped around & lubricated my cock.

I left her legs hooked over my forearms as I gripped the end of the arm rests of the chair for balance & stability.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" she smiled.

Then I eased backwards until the tip was just nestled between her lips. We smiled to each other and then I eased my hips very slowly forward. As I impaled her again she clamped her muscles tight to my cock making me wince. She smiled and laughed impishly at my discomfort. God, it was going to be hard to give Annabel, the marvellous example of what a real woman was, back to her husband & family. But until then we would enjoy each other's company & bodies to the fullest.

It felt as if I needed to tug my cock out with the pressure of her grip.

"I won't last long if you keep doing that," I smiled and admonishing.

She giggled like a little girl and my mind flashed back to how she looked fresh out of school when she first joined the company. I wasn't sure which I would have preferred to fuck – the young inexperienced, impressionable 18 year old; or the mature, marvel woman with experience of life that was now under me. Maybe it would have been nice to have been able to make a comparison through experience I smiled to myself.

"What?" she questioned seeing the thoughts pass behind my eyes as perceptive women do.

"Your little girl laugh, reminded me how young you were when you first joined us, and how you turned us all on all of those years ago."

"You mean I don't now?" she asked in mock indignant.

I thrust deep and hard into her taking her by surprise. "I think that shows that you still turn me on; but I can't speak for the other guys."

She laughed and slapped me around the head.

I stayed deep inside her; stopping short of saying I loved her, "You are truly an amazing woman, Annabel, thank you for sharing this week with me."

I didn't want to give her time to reply so I started to slow saw my cock in and out of her as I didn't want to risk hearing a reply that might spoil this moment.

The sensation of her stockinged legs brushing over the hairs on my arms sent feelings of extreme pleasure to my brain which instructed my heart to divert more blood to my old man. I swelled slightly inside her. I appreciated & enjoyed it, Annabel thought I was just about to cum; I was strongly resisting that urge, desperate to make it last as long as possible.

My thighs bumped into her ass with each inward thrust and the curves of her breasts swelled slightly as her legs pressed tight against her body.

Fuck, I was in heaven right at that moment, and I hadn't died yet. It was such an amazing sight & beautiful feeling as I pleasured both of us with a slow, but steady rocking back & forth inside of her. The heat in her pussy gradually rose just before Annabel gave a little shudder which resulted in a flush of nectar flowed as lubricant over my cock. She smiled in acknowledgement of the mini orgasm that had just occurred in the build up to what was going to follow.

I wanted to kiss & savour her hot mouth but our physical position prevented that; but I managed to slide one hand between her thigh and her breast to cup over the top of her flesh and trap her hard nipple between my fingers. The added to the sensations we were both feeling & enjoying.

Now my cock was subconsciously telling my brain to pick up the pace, which in turn told my hips to speed up some. Annabel grunted in response to this increase in tempo as I continued to saw in & out of her.

Now she started to rock her ass in the chair, trying to thrust upwards to meet each of my downward thrusts as the passion & need started to get closer to the peak.

Annabel squeezed my cock along the length of her love tunnel signalling my balls to get ready. My hips went to a gallop and I started to pound and rut into her hard & deep.

"FUCK YES!" she wailed out loud.

I pounded.

"DEEP, DADDY, DEEP," she yelled.

I tried to ram that pussy and firm ass out through the back of the chair.

"Cum in me Daddy," she instructed.

I continued to pound her bruising my thighs into her ass, hearing our wet skin slapping together as juices flowed from her pussy.

"Fill me Daddy," she encouraged.

My balls slapped hard against her ass.

I felt her pussy go very wet and vibrate around me and she wailed "FUCK.... DDAADDYYYY."

Two more final thrust and my balls let go, my cock pumping her insides full of an incredible amount of cum that I didn't think I possessed.

"YES.... YES .... YES..... YESSSS," she screamed as her body humped underneath me.

I gasped for breath as I still tried to fuck my way through our orgasms; my cock felt aflame, it was so hot inside her. I thought we might both self combust any second.

"DDDAAADDDDDYYYY," she cried as the joint orgasm finally destroyed both of us as I slumped onto her, letting go of her legs which allowed her to knot her ankles behind my back and pin me deep inside her. Now my cock had stopped expending it went very sensitive and I needed to pull out of her. Annabel smiled and used an incredible amount of strength from God knows where to keep me pinned deep inside of her.

We both enjoyed the afterglow of the post orgasmic bliss before my now softening cock finally slid out of her saturated well stretched pussy.

Finding the energy from somewhere I finally stood up and passed Annabel her glass of juice as sustenance that we both needed.

Finally we had recovered enough that I could offer my hand to help pull her out of the chair to stand, hug and kiss so several minutes. I ran my hands up & down her back and ass thoroughly enjoying the warmth, beauty, & strength of this amazing woman in my arms.

Eventually Annabel whispered "Take me to bed."

She still had her high heels on as I led her to the bedroom door and opened it for her to go through.

"Please walk slowly," I asked so I could enjoy every second of seeing her walk in her high heels, driven by beautiful calves & thighs in a body suit that highlighted her firm, shaped ass & smooth back; all topped by her flowing hair. A vision of true beauty.

"Please keep the heels on," I called out as she started to climb on the king sized bed. Her black encased body a vision of contrast & beauty against the white of the bedding.

I stood at the side of the bed and openly admired her before climbing alongside and taking her into my arms to start kissing her all over again. As I lay alongside her kissing her lips and beautiful face I allowed one hand to massage her body as I just couldn't stop touching her in that body suit. My hand slowly & tenderly ran all over her body, loving the feel of her thighs and ass before cruising gently over her trim stomach up onto her breasts. I left her nipples alone knowing they would still be tender, so I just cruised around the curves of her breasts, all of the time enjoying the warmth & taste of her sweet mouth.

Finally Annabel broke our gentle kissing, probably needing sleep, certainly needing air; so I took the opportunity to slowly slide down her body kissing my way south. I still respected the tenderness of her nipples just restricting myself to a tender kiss on the teat of each one before continuing south.

As I reached her navel her hand softly gripped the back of my head as she softly asked "Please not my pussy."

I kissed down across her lower stomach on onto her mound, but I treated the oval of bare skin around her pussy as an exclusion zone for my lips and hands; although both came very close to the border several times. As I did so one hand caressed & admired the feel of her thighs and calves. I just couldn't leave her stunning legs alone. I had dreamt & lust after them for many years in the office and lunch room, and now I had them I just couldn't let go of them.

I had rested my head just above Annabel's mound as I stroked her legs endlessly in very simple pleasure. After maybe 10 minutes I realised I hadn't heard or received a response from Annabel so I stopped to listen. All I could hear was her gently, regular breathing; finally realising she was sound asleep. I was very selfish; I started stroking her legs again. When she didn't wake or turn over I became more brazen and gently lifted one leg at the knee so her leg was bent & stretched her calf so I could feel the shape & beauty of the back of her calf, one of my favourite parts of a ladies body.

I couldn't help myself, and also I wanted the maximum amount of pleasure for my 50,000 plus dollars; but since I was a young kid I had always admired ladies stocking clad legs, especially those with well-defined calves.

Slipping gently off the bed I turned off most of the lights so Annabel could sleep and I went to grab a snack and top up my glass of juice. I sat in a chair at the side of the bed for 10 minutes quietly eating some sliced fruit and drinking some juice as I contently admired Annabel sleeping peacefully on the bed on the warm night air.

After I was replenished I very gently climbed back on the bed with my head down alongside Annabel's stocking clad legs. I spent 20 peaceful calm minutes worshipping her legs by stroking her nylon covered legs; occasionally reaching down to give my still hard cock a couple of strokes to ease the urge to climb between her legs yet again. The little blue pill was delivering on its promise, keeping me hard longer than I ever could have been at my age & level of fitness.

Eventually I found myself lying between Annabel's spread legs gently kissing that bulge of flesh at the top of her thighs just inches from her pussy that was gently weeping out a cocktail of her nectar and my cum.

'Fuck the exclusion zone,' I thought as my lips finally trailed off the nylon and onto her bare skin. After two gentle kisses alongside her pussy I stopped to listen for a change in her breathing, there was none. I eased myself off the bed to fetch a spare duvet and a soft hand towel. Returning I laid the quilt over the top half of Annabel's body to keep her warm and then resumed my spot between her legs to gentle mop her mound clean of juices with the towel. Once clean & reasonable dry I recommenced my kisses of her bare skin while listening for any change in her breathing.