Indecent Proposal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every so often I would stop and gently stroke her thigh while give my old man a few relieving strokes; before turning back to her mound. Eventually I started to carefully kiss her pussy lips while tensing to listen for any change in her breathing. Annabel stirred just the once pulling the duvet up around her neck and adjust her leg slightly. Now she was well asleep I became a little more brazen and started to kiss around the hood of her clit before playfully squeezing her between my lips, again no reaction. I gave her a very light lick, no response.

The aroma of her pussy again filled my nostrils as I ran my tongue lightly along the full length of her pussy lips, and again no response. My tongue dipped slightly into her pussy to tease her clit. I was amazed that didn't get a reaction, but was grateful as I then spent the next hour kissing & licking her pussy lips and clit. The flow of juices seemed to increase out of her pussy as I thought her body was responding automatically to my administrations. One hand was cupping and stroking the back of her calf, the other was gently still stroking my pill fuel hard cock as my mouth pleasured her pussy.

I noticed Annabel's hips starting to rock under my head and so I took my hand off my cock and very gently placed it on the nubbin of her clit. With the lightest, feather like touch I could manage I placed the tip of my finger on her clit and started to rotate my finger in a circular motion. Annabel's hips followed this as she subconsciously rubbed herself against my digit. I so wanted to fuck her, but that would have been cruel and selfish. Instead over the next 10-15 minutes I slowly bought her body back to the boil, eventually causing her hips to tremble and a low groan to escape her lips as Annabel came in her sleep. I lightly licked her pussy to extend her orgasm and have my very final taste of her that day.

As much as I wanted to keep playing with her I knew I too needed sleep so slipped off the bed and climbed back on alongside Annabel's warm body. I kissed the back of her neck and received a low "Ummmm" in response before allowing myself to fall in a deep sleep with just a final thought slipping through my mind as I lost consciousness "I wonder if Annabel will play with my still stiff cock if she wakes during the night?'

To be continued .......