Indecent Proposal Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But everything unfortunately has to come to an end; I hugged her as we both struggled to regain our breath, then I leaned forward to kiss her bare neck.

"Thank you Annabel, you have been and are an amazing & beautiful woman." I praised her in sincere admiration.

"Well thank you Daddy," she whispered back.

I reluctantly released her breast and she eased her thighs apart to release my other hand. Finally I started to ease my now softening, spent prick out of her cum-filled hot & battered pussy.

Annabel eased herself stiffly off the toilet seat, stretched to loosen up and turned to face me. Her hot sweat covered face glowed with a very satisfied 'just fucked' look. She leant forward and passionately kissed me long and hard. I wrapped my arms around her for one final squeeze of her stunning arse.

It had to end so I gave her arse a very firm slap and instructed "Get dressed" with a beaming smile on my face.

Annabel smiled and started to sit on the toilet seat while I freshened myself up in the sink and got dressed. I couldn't resist giving her another final kiss before undoing the bolt to step out and leave Annabel to relock the door so she could tidy herself up and hopefully change the 'just fucked' look into something more suited to an airline passenger before leaving the toilet.

As I stepped out of the toilet I came face to face with our helpful Stewardess who had a big beaming smile across her face.

"That was quite a performance to clear the meal trays away to Sir," she laughed.

I must have looked horrified & embarrassed as she laughed even harder. "Welcome to the Club Sir," she congratulated me and hinted at her own membership. At any other time I would have wished to have ask her to assist my membership of the Mile High Club, surely knowing I wouldn't have the courage to have asked her.

"I would recommend taking your seat and recovering your composure Sir as we are about to begin our descent into Auckland," she calmly instructed in her best Air New Zealand Stewardess voice.

I got some looks from other passengers as I carefully walked back to my seat. Some looks were frosty, but most were envious of what I had achieved. I just hoped they would treat Annabel with respect when she walked back to her seat.

My balls felt tender & bruised as I squeezed myself back into my seat, but no complaints about the cause!

The Pilot announced we were starting our descent and that everyone should return to their original seats just as Annabel had emerged from the toilet.

Her face was still glowing, but she looked dignified and a beauty as she sat down.

She turned to face me and said "The Stewardess congratulated me on my membership of the Club; I didn't know where to look."

"Neither did I," I replied "when she said the same to me. I think we livened up her flight."

We smiled at one another in shared amusement and satisfaction as the nose lowered and we started to head back down to earth in more ways than one.

We touched down safely and rolled to a stop at the terminal. As people stood and started to make their way off the plane Annabel kissed me and said "Thank you for being a real Gentleman this week; I thoroughly enjoyed myself". At this she stood, retrieved her hand luggage from the overhead locker and started making her way off the plane.

I followed her off the plane and followed her at a distance admiring her lovely legs; back to normal, admiring from a distance.

I hung back in the duty free for half an hour to allow Annabel to reunite with her family in arrivals without giving her husband an opportunity to recognise me from the works functions. That knowledge was for Annabel to handle in whichever way suited them best as a couple.

As I finally drove home I wondered how they would handle this week as a couple. I hoped that the $50,000 they now had would remain as a positive bonus and help in their married lives together. I hoped that it won't cause the pain as in the Demi Moore / Richard Gere film Indecent Proposal on which this week had been based.

Well back to work tomorrow with more than just a suntan to show for my week in Fiji.

12