Indefinable Indiscretions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm ... that feels good, doesn't it? But we can't forget about those precious nipples can we? Those two little suction cups should cling nicely to them. Put them on."

I feel my nipples tighten and lengthen as they get sucked up into the little rubber cups, quite happy in their strange, new confinement. Then I turn to the only remaining item, the blindfold, and fasten it securely over my eyes. When I am done, I turn in your direction and wait for further instructions.

I hear you get up and walk on over to me. "Oh, you make a lovely, lovely pet, Shannon. Do you know that?"

Not quite proud of my current "pet" status, I keep silent.

"But there's something missing."

Your voice is soothing as you circle around me, admiring your new toy from all angles.

"I want to hear how much you enjoy being my pet, Shannon. Oh, but pets can't talk, can they? You'll have to show me by ... barking. Bark for me. Tell your master how happy you are."

Just as I'm about to shout, "No Fucking Way," incredibly strong vibrations jolt my body as the vibrators and suction cups come to life.

"Gotta love remote control," you chuckle, proudly, as if you were personally responsible for the invention.

"Oh, Fuck!" I moan, as the strongest vibrations I've ever felt go coursing through my body. Nothing I have at home, not even my heavy duty "Mega Man," compares to this. And the vibrations are everywhere ... deep in my pussy, up against the back of my clit, circling the openings of both my ass and pussy ... deep into my ass ... and, Oh God ... my nipples, intensely being suckled while heavily doused with pulsing vibrations. Just as I succumb to the fact that I'm going to be thrust into an immediate orgasm, all stimulation stops.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!" I cry. "For God's sake, why'd you stop? I was so close ..."

Wallowing in misery, I try to compose myself.

"My pet hasn't earned her orgasm yet. You have to bark for me. Are you going to bark for me, Shannon?"

I begin to whimper instead. "Please don't make me do that, Don ... it's ... it's ... degrading."

Apparently, that was not the correct response and consequently, the next thing I feel is a short, fat, plastic cock getting shoved into my mouth and a gag being tied around my head.

"MmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggrrrrrrrrppppppppHH!"

And then I am yanked to the ground by the leash.

"On your hands and knees, Shannon. You've been a very naughty pet. If you're not going to bark for me, then you won't speak at all."

Just as I get onto my hands and knees, the vibrators kick back on again, only this time, on the lowest setting. Just barely humming ... enough to drive me crazy and out of my mind with frustration.

"Let's see how you like this for a while. How about we go for a nice little walk?"

You tug on my leash and begin to walk me around your hotel suite. My knees quickly start to burn from the rug, but the gag keeps me from complaining, although my whimpers remain constant.

"You do realize that it is foolish to resist anything I ask of you, don't you? I can force you ... or I can offer you even more humiliating alternatives. For instance, I could say, you either bark for me, or I'm opening that door and we're walking down to the hotel lobby ...just as you are now..."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmeieieieieieieettttttttttttt!"

I sit onto the backs of my legs and refuse to budge.

"Or ... I could tell you what a beautiful pet you are ... and how sexy you look ... and how fucking turned on I'd be if you'd bark for me ... and offer you the sweetest, most intense orgasm you've ever had as a reward. Now, I'm going to take the gag off, and you'll only have one chance. You either bark, or I assure you, you will not like the outcome."

As a sign of good faith, the vibrators get cranked up a notch, and I practically swoon as you begin to remove the gag. Once it is gone, I squeak out a pathetic little, "arf."

"That's good my sweet little dog. Now, we're going to keep walking around ... and you're going to keep barking, and the louder you bark, the more I'll turn up the vibrators. And then, when you cum, I want you to howl."

Needing the impending orgasm far more than my dignity, I begin to bark ... and bark ... and bark, over and over again ... quickly and loudly. Soon, the onslaught of vibrations is too much and I fall to the floor, writhing and bucking, swept into a sea of unending convulsions, and ... I howl.

"AAHHWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo..."

The vibrators are turned off and I immediately curl myself into a ball and start to sob. You come over to me and stroke my hair, offering me words of comfort.

"You don't need to cry, Shannon. That was nothing to be ashamed of. That was fucking incredible. God damn ... you have no idea how fucking sexy you are. How many women can say that they are that uninhibited ... that free ... that sexually open? You are the Goddess Supreme ... the Cunt Fucking Sex Goddess Supreme!"

Silent for a moment, I eventually respond with a begrudging, "I am not a cunt fucker." I smile in spite of myself, and then my body begins to shake anew as I chuckle, suddenly finding humor in this most outrageous situation.

It takes a few minutes, but finally I am back in control of my emotions. Gingerly, I sit up trying to find the most comfortable position with respects to the imitation cocks still housed in my body. Finally, I opt for kneeling and then sitting back onto my heels.

"Am I free to go?"

"Go? So soon? But we just got started. I was hoping for a little more stamina than that."

Oh sure ... make it a challenge ... and one that I can't ignore.

"What else do you have in mind?"

"You'll see ... You can remove the vibrators. They won't be needed any longer, but leave your nipples just as they are."

"And the blindfold?"

"The blindfold stays on the entire time you're in this room. Every time you're in this room."

I remove the dildos with as much poise as possible, and then hold them out for you to dispose of. They are taken from me at the same instance that my nipple cups are reactivated. My knees buckle slightly, and then my whole body swoons as I relax against the sensations.

"Sexy fuck," I hear you whisper from behind me.

I stand there shaking, resisting the urge to touch my breasts, not daring to initiate anything that may contradict your plans. I hear you in the bathroom, running some water, sloshing it around a bit, and then finally your footsteps in my direction. A slight scent of perfume momentarily has me confused.

"Don, are you spraying perfume?"

"Hardly."

"But ... why? ... Oh ... We're not alone, are we?"

You don't answer, but the aroma becomes stronger as it gets closer to me. I also continuously hear the sound of splashing water.

"Joyce, why don't you say hello to Shannon."

"Hello, Shannon."

I feel her breath rush across my nose as she speaks, never suspecting she was so close, yet definitely explaining the sudden onslaught of the heady scent. And her voice. I'd recognize that sweet southern accent anywhere.

"Don ...?"

"Surprised by the gift, baby? I know she turns you on. You turn to mush each time we call you ... and fuck you ... together. Joyce, give Shannon a proper hello."

"With pleasure, baby."

She wraps her arms around my neck and shoulders, stroking my hair with her hands and then gently places her lips against mine in a melting kiss. Her lips are incredibly soft as they milk my own, and then her sweet little tongue glides between them to explore the interior of my mouth. I moan and press closer to her, returning her kiss with increased fervor. She also begins to coo into my mouth as her breasts are flattened against my own and the vibrations from the cups begin to tease her nipples as well.

Desperately craving and needing this intimacy, it suddenly dawns on me that this is the first physical contact I've had with another person since I accepted your invitation. Jesus! You haven't even touched me yet!

Pelvic bone to pelvic bone, we continue to kiss and grind against one another. After my earlier ordeal, I didn't think I had it in me to become aroused again so quickly, let alone surpass it, yet here I am, almost embarrassed by the amount of wetness surrounding the lips of my pussy. God help me.

All too quickly it seems, Joyce reluctantly pulls away from me.

"As much as I'd like to keep kissing you, sugah, it's time for your bath."

I hear the sloshing of water once again, and then she returns to me with a hot, wet washcloth scented with white gardenia, and begins to tenderly wipe my body.

First she starts at my neck, finishing with several little butterfly kisses all across my throat. Then she slides the washcloth all across my shoulders, arms and chest, carefully avoiding the still vibrating nipple cups. Kisses follow. Then I feel the warm wetness spreading across my abdomen, causing involuntary spasms from the almost ticklish sensations. Her kisses across my belly make me cry out, the pleasure I'm experiencing almost overwhelming.

Just when I think she is going to touch me where I need to be touched the most, she refreshes the washcloth and moves to stand behind me, attending to my backside. She moves my hair aside and caters to the back of my neck, one of the most sensitive spots on my body. I almost cum when she finishes off with her expert kisses. She continues the delectable torture down my back, across my cheeks, and then down my legs before returning to face me. Again, I hear the sloshing of water.

I begin to shiver almost violently as the air dries my wet body and leaves me somewhat chilled. Joyce takes the washcloth to my thighs and works downward to my feet, kissing each one of my toes before she moves on.

Slosh, slosh, slosh.

I inhale sharply and hold my breath, clenching my hands closed in anticipation of what has to be her next destination. She toys with me, taking the washcloth across my pelvic bone ... up my inner thighs ... as close as she can get without actually touching it. I groan pitifully in my frustration.

"What's the matter, baby?" you ask, your voice much closer than it was when this all first started.

"I want ..." I whisper, breathlessly.

"What do you want?"

Your voice is incredibly sexy and seductive, playing me perfectly.

"OHH ... I want ..."

"Yes, baby?"

"I want her to touch me ..." I answer in a voice that I don't recognize as my own.

"She is touching you, baby."

"Noooooo ... I want her to touch me ... there."

The teasing is driving me crazy, making me desperate ... making me bold.

"There? Where's there, baby?"

"Fuck, Don ... my pussy. I want her to touch my pussy."

"Ah, your pussy. Well, you'll have to talk to Joyce about that. I'm sure that if you ask her very nicely, she'll do anything you want her to do."

"Joyce ... Joyce ... please ... please touch my pussy ... please."

"Of course, doll. All you had to do was ask me."

At long last I feel the warm, drenched washcloth get pressed up against my pussy, teasing and cleaning all at once. I moan in agony as the washcloth leaves my pussy, disappearing into the folds of my ass and removing any residue left behind by my temporary tail.

"No ... no ... please, don't stop, Joyce. I need ... more. Please, Joyce."

"What would you like for me to do, hon?"

"Kiss ... Kiss it. Suck it. Eat it! OHH ...God, I need to cum. I need something inside me ... I need your lips on my clit. Please Joyce. Make me cum."

"Don? Can I make her come, baby?"

"Make her beg you a little first. I want to see how badly she wants it."

"NNOOOOOOO!" I screech.

"You heard him, Shannon. Sorry, sweetie, but you need to beg me."

"Please ... please Don ... please Joyce ... I'm begging you. I need it ... I need to cum so badly ... I'll do anything ... please, please, please, please, please."

I hear your amused chuckle, and then you must have nodded an "okay" to Joyce, for instantly, a smooth, long finger goes sliding up into me, as those incredibly soft lips engulf my throbbing clit.

"OHH God, yeSS..." I sigh, as I brace my hands against the top of her head, fearful that I'll topple over at any second.

Joyce begins to slowly and methodically thrust her finger in and out of my juicy pussy as her wet tongue and lips go to work on my clit. Not even ten seconds go by before I feel the familiar warmth begin to spread from my toes then up my legs ... from my fingertips then up my arms ... from my scalp then down my torso, until it centers around my clit and I explode. Liquid is propelled from my body, gushing over Joyce's finger and down her hand and arm as my body is held paralyzed, suspended in multiple convulsions.

"AHH ... HH ... HH ... HH ... HH!"

"Keep her there, Joyce ... Keep her on the edge. Don't stop ... take it all ... get all her cum .. come on ... come on ... more ... more ... more ... suck her ... eat her ... drain her, baby ..."

I don't know if it is your voice or her renewed effort, but just as I think my convulsions are starting to subside, they increase again, sending a whole second series of rapturous spasms throughout my body. Wave after wave after wave of incredible pleasure washes over me as I cry out in ecstasy. You take this moment to increase the intensity of the nipple cups to full power.

"OHH ... OHH ... OHH ... OHH... HH...

GgggggggggggggAAwwwwwwwwwwwDD."

Finally my body is released from its erotic prison and allowed to float peacefully back to earth. Joyce removes her mouth and finger, while you shut off the sucking motion and vibrations from the nipple cups. Kindly, Joyce leads me over to the edge of the bed where I quickly collapse and catch my breath.

"Clean her up."

Expecting to feel the washcloth between my legs once again, I sit up startled as I feel Joyce's warm tongue begin to lick me dry.

"Please ... I can't ... do ... this again ... I'm exhausted."

"Do you want to know one of my most favorite achievements where you're concerned?"

"WHHat?" I ask, shakily, unable to ignore Joyce's faithful and diligent tongue.

"Making a liar out of you. I can't do this. I won't do that. YOU'LL do whatever it is that I want you to do, anytime I want you to do it. Won't you, you sweet fuck?"

"NO! God damn it, Don! I'm not your fucking puppet! This is happening only because I want it to happen."

"No?" You laugh and then continue, "I control your fucking cunt, Shannon. I own you. Do I have to prove it yet again?"

Completely drained, I don't have the strength left to even begin to try and fight you.

"Please, just let me leave now. I've had all I can take for one night."

"You can go ..."

"Thank you."

" ... when "I" say you've had all that you can take."

I jump when you whisper directly into my ear, "I bet that pussy of yours would really liked to get fucked, wouldn't it? It hasn't had a good pounding yet."

My body immediately responds, coming alive once again. Shit ... just a few simple words, and I'm a sexual wanton, ready and greedy to receive all you have to offer. Sometimes, I really hate myself.

"You mean, you're actually going to fuck me?" I ask, sarcastically.

"Me?" You chuckle. "Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you? But you know I can't fuck you, Shannon. That would be cheating."

Incredulous, I almost yell, "Cheating?!!? You don't fucking call this cheating??!!"

"Uh, no. I haven't touched you. My hands haven't touched you. My lips haven't touched you. My dick hasn't touched you. How can you call this cheating?"

The whole idea is absurd, yet when I try to dissect it logically, I can't come up with an answer. So, I try a different approach.

"Well, that was mighty nice of you to keep your own virtue intact, but thanks to Joyce, I have officially become an adulteress."

"Do you honestly think that your husband is going to mind that you were with another woman? Hell, most men would give their left nut to see their wife with another woman."

"Yeah, well, he didn't get to "see" now, did he?"

"I have it on video tape. You can take it home with you. Now, enough talk. I'm anxious to watch you get your brains fucked out."

"Watch? My husband will NOT be okay with another man fucking me, Don."

"Who said anything about a man fucking you. Joyce will be fucking you."

"Joyce?"

"Yes, Joyce. She has a lovely black strap-on pointing at you as we speak. Too bad you can't see it, but I'll let you suck it for a while. And the great thing about this strap-on is that it is double ended and vibrates too, so you both get to cum. Right now her pussy is crammed full of big, black cock. That's what you want too, isn't it? A huge black cock pumping in and out of you? Dinner time, Shannon. Suck it."

Immediately I feel the head of the imitation cock pressing impatiently against my lips. I open my mouth to take it in, then gasp as I'm forced to open even wider to accommodate the massive intruder. Oh, fuck. I cover it with as much saliva as I can muster, and begin to suck, moving my head back and forth. Joyce joins in and carefully thrusts her hips forward, fucking my face with the giant black prick, while I struggle to keep from gagging as it hits the back of my throat. It's almost too much for me as I gurgle and choke, trying to keep up with her in-and-out motion. Finally, you tell Joyce to stop and order me onto my hands and knees.

"I want your ass facing us, knees to the very end of the bed. Joyce, stand behind her. Now grab her hips. Ah ... perfect. Joyce, you can cum as many times as you'd like, but you keep fucking her until I tell you to stop. Now, turn on the vibrator and touch the tip to the underside of her clit. Yes ... just like that. Move it around a little ... tease her."

"Awwwww, Jesus ..." I moan. Another well designed toy with the vibrations concentrated at the tip.

"Just look at my bitch in heat, Joyce. Look at that ass wiggling ... that pussy begging to be fucked. And you didn't think you had anything left, did you, Shannon? If you could only see yourself right now, my little animal, you'd be amazed. I told you I enjoyed making a liar out of you. Ok, Joyce, you can fuck her now."

"I HATE YOU!!!" I scream passionately, as the cock begins to work its way between the folds of my pussy, entering me slowly, inch by inch.

You chuckle as you turn on the nipple cups to full power, watching my body twitch as it is jolted at both ends.

"FUCK YOU ... FUCK YOU ... FUCK YOU!" I scream, and then quickly change to panting as the huge phallus enters me and renders me speechless.

Oh, God. I've never felt so full ... and if that isn't enough, the fucking vibrations are targeting my G-spot, reducing me to a moaning, babbling, whimpering, mewling mound of mindless matter. I cum instantly, sputtering unintelligible nonsense as I do so.

"Oh, baby, you're so fucking easy. I hope you have more, because Joyce hasn't even begun to fuck you yet. Go ahead, Joyce. Let her have it."

I feel Joyce's grip tighten on my hips as she begins to thrust back and forth, slowly to begin with and then aggressively speeding up. Only a few seconds go by before she is in the throes of her own first orgasm, the pace momentarily interrupted by her convulsing body. Her sweet southern voice cries out in bliss, turning me on even more. When she fully recovers, she continues to thrust into me, urged on by your commands.

"That's it, fuck her, Joyce. Harder ... yes ... now stop and hold it in deep ... press against that G-Spot ... look at her shake ... she's cumming for you, baby. You control her body now. Oh, yeah ... wait for her to finish ... there you go, now start fucking her again ... a little slower this time. That's it. Look at her starving pussy swallowing that cock. Grip it, Shannon. Squeeze it, baby. Come on ... milk it for all it's worth. Fuck it, baby ... fuck it ... come on ... again ... squeeze ... fuck ... squeeze ... fuck ... again ... again ... Grip it ... Take it ... Deeper ... you can do it ... You want it ... you need it ... open yourself ... take it all ... Come on ... Come on ... That's it, you sexy fuck, you sexy, hungry fuck."