Indefinable Indiscretions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am suddenly transformed, existing on a plane I've never before reached ... Absolute and total surrender ... Aware of nothing but feeling and fucking ... holding nothing back ... letting myself go completely and uninhibitedly, attaining the ultimate in euphoric fulfillment.

"AAHH ... DDONN ...YESS ... FUUCK ...FUUCK ... GODD ... YESS... DO ME ... DO ME ... TAKE ME ...FUCK ME ... YESS ... OH GOD, YESS ... OHH... OHH ...OHH!!"

The power of that final orgasm is monumental, and just before I collapse, I hear Joyce yell out her own joy as she too succumbs to the force and strength of her second orgasm. Unable to keep her balance, she falls over on top of me, and together we sprawl face down into the mattress. Somewhere in the distance, I faintly hear you climax, this masturbatory experience far exceeding your wildest expectations.

Fully dressed, yet still blindfolded, I am led to the door and handed something.

"The next time we meet, Shannon, I may decide to keep you. I want you to think very carefully about that before you decide to double dog dare me again. By the way, the man that you danced with in the bar wasn't me, that's why you had to remain blindfolded. It was an easy fifty bucks for him."

Snickering, you close the door behind me, and I am finally free to remove the blindfold. The light from the hallway is intense, and it takes several moments for my eyes to adjust and focus upon the videotape contained in my hand. Could I share this experience with my husband? Would he understand and forgive me for my encounter with Joyce? Would he consider my actions with Don over the past couple of days as cheating, even though we never had intercourse, never even touched one another for that matter! How does this differ from phone or video sex? Are those types of sexual foreplay regarded as cheating? I was but a performer, Don a voyeur. Is it the interactive spin that makes it cheating? How does that differ from masturbating at a computer while typing dirty words to a stranger? That's certainly interactive, yet I've never before considered my actions as unfaithful while I did it. Where is the line that separates masturbatory experiences from infidelity? Is watching a porno movie cheating? Is flipping through the pages of an adult magazine and lusting after the naked bodies revealed to you, cheating? Is fantasizing about a stranger while sexually gratifying yourself, cheating? IS MASTURBATION, CHEATING? If so, aren't we all guilty of infidelity? Is it possible to be unfaithful with just your thoughts? Didn't I just commit adultery?