Indian Girl Meets Would Be "FIL"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rajnath laughed loudly and joking squeezing my boobs said,

"Bahurani! You are so naughty. I will hook you up and even not charge any money. I am happy that such an understanding and cooperating nature girl is coming to my home as my loving Daughter In Law."

I was happy to hear it as it meant that he was getting ready to let me marry in his family and my plan was working. But I wanted to take this seduction to another higher level so that in future he may not change his mind.

Anyway in the meantime I had finished mended my bra and stitched it.

I asked Rajnath,

"Sasurji! I have stitched my bra. Please leave my breasts so that I may wear my clothes now."

But Rajnath was lost in the beauty of my boobs. So he kept fondling and squeezing them and said,

"Bahurani! Your boobs are so nice. Thank you so much to let me feel them. Your boobs are so soft and tight, I hope they must be tasty also. Please let me suck them a bit. I know Rajnish must have fondled and sucked them often. I want to know the taste of the boobs which my son is going to taste for rest of his life. Bahurani! May I suck your boobs?"

(I had deliberately started calling him "Sasurji" which mean "Father in law" in Hindi, but Rajnath had also started calling me "Bahurani" which mean "Daughter in law" in Hindi. I don't know if he was knowing calling me such or unknowingly. But it gave me a feeling that my plan was working properly and I hoped to succeed in my mission of seducing my "Father in law" to give his consent for my marriage in his family.".

I acted shy and said,

"Sasurji! You are so naughty. Even your son is not so much. Your demands are increasing. Sasurji! Just imagine, what will happen if somebody comes to know of all this? I will dye of shame and it will bring bad name to you also. This all fault is of my bra. Had it not broken, we would have not landed in this situation. Now that you have already fondled my boobs so much. So it doesn't make much difference if you suck them also. But Sasurji! Please let nobody know of it. Let it be our little secret. You are my FIL so it is my duty to serve you and make you happy. But please be quick."

Rajnath gave a squeal of happiness and smilingly he thanked me and pounced upon my boobs and took one nipple in his mouth and started nibbling it.

He took more of my boob in his mouth and was making slurping sounds while sucking them. I was also getting so horny now and wanted to seduce him properly so that he may not create any hurdle in my marriage. So I let him fondle and suck my erect nipples to his heart's content.

After some time, I pushed his mouth away and he reluctantly moved his mouth apart.

He said, "Bahurani! You are really a goddess of beauty. Your boobs are so beautiful. Your body deserves to wear the best clothes. Your bra is so cheap. After marriage I will give you money to buy the best undergarments. My underwear costs Rs 1200. I will buy you bra panty set of at least Rs 2000."

I was happy because it meant that he was getting ready for my marriage in his family. So I decided to seduce him a bit more so that in future he may not back out.

So smilingly I said,

"Sasurji! My bra and panty costs only 150 rupees. While your underwear 1200. Sasurji! I have never seen such costly clothes, as our family is poor. Can I see how such costly underwear looks?"

Rajnath's face lit with happiness. He happily agreed to show his underwear to me. Then he loosened the cord of his pajama and removed it. But as he was wearing his long shirt. So the underwear was hidden behind it.

I took it a chance and said,

"Sasurji! Please remove your shirt also so that I may see the costly underwear."

Rajnath immediately removed his shirt and also his banyan.

Now he was standing in only his underwear. That was made of nylon material and his cock was so tight and prominently raising its head. As the material was thin and white, so I could clearly see the outline of his cock.

I was surprised to see that he was built like a bull. He has broad shoulders and big chest. He looked like a wrestler, while I was hoping him to be an old hog only. He was more muscular than his son. And looked much fitter than his son. Originally I had planned to seduce him to get his nod for my marriage and then to kick him after marriage. But after looking his muscular body and big cock trying to barge out of the confinements of his short, I thought that why not to have a proper relationship with him.

I thought that after marriage it may not be possible for me to fuck my other buy friends, and I was so used to be fucked daily that my thirst of fuck, could not be satisfied by one person. So I thought of properly clutching this old but young man to satisfy my insatiable sex needs.

I pretending shy I kept standing face down. Rajnath took my hand and putting it on his underwear said,

"Bahurani! Don't shy and feel the fabric of it. It is so nice. After marriage you are going to wear such undergarments."

(Perhaps now he was getting horny and as I was still standing before him with naked breasts and had allowed him to suck them, it gave him courage to go further.)

I deliberately put my hand on his erect cock and then immediately withdrew it acting shy. But it gave Rajnath courage and he again took my hand and squarely put it on his cock now and put his own hand on my hand so that now I may not move back.

I could feel the hot and tight bulging cock of him. I wanted to wrap my fingers on the steel hard cock and feel it in my fist, but I had to act shy. So I shy said,

"Sasurji! Please don't do it. Somebody may see us. This is not right. Please let me remove my hand."

Though I said all this but I did nothing to remove my hand. Rajnath was experienced, so he knew that I wanted to feel his cock. So he acted innocent and said,

"Bahurani! Sorry that I am hot down there. My penis is hard so you can't feel the softness of fabric. You may remove my underwear and then you can feel the cloth. And be assured, nobody will come here for still another 2 hours so you may feel it properly."

I shyly said,

"Sasurji! You are right." And I put my fingers in his waistband and pulled his underwear down and he wiggled his legs and let it go out of his legs.

As soon as I pulled it down, his now erect and steel hard cock, jumped out of underwear. His cock was so big and tight for his age. He must be 7 inches long and about 4 inches in girth.

He was much bigger than his son. I was fucked more than a thousand times and by about 60-70 boys, but he must be among the biggest cocks, if not the biggest one. He had a marvelous cock. I could not stop my temptation to hold it in my fist and wrapped all my fingers around it. His cock was so big that I could not encircle his cock in my fist completely.

He was clean shaven and his cock was throbbing in my hand. Unlike his son, he was having skin on his cock head covering it.

As soon as I took his cock in my hand, Rajnath gave a loud moan and squeezed my boobs. I was looking his cock and also moving my hand on the length of it. Rajnath saw me enjoying the cock and asked,

"Bahurani! How is my cock? You must have felt my son's cock. What difference do you feel between we both son and father? Do you like my cock?"

I shyly held my head down but didn't let the cock go and softly said,

"Sasurji! I am a virgin. We are from poor family so I can't bring any dowry, but I bring my virginity as my marriage gift to my husband. Anyway you are right as I have held your son's cock in my hands some times. Actually he is young man so is always horny, but I have told him that I will not let him make sex to me before marriage, but to sooth his raging hormones , sometimes I have let him release himself by other ways. So I can tell the difference in feel.

Sasurji! Your cock is much bigger than your son and it is also much tighter and hot. You seem to be made of steel. It is throbbing in my hand and it is flexing constantly and automatically. Your cock is not only bigger but thicker also.

Your son doesn't shave his private hair while you are so clean shaven. So your cock looks so good and nice.

Unlike your son, you have skin covering your cock head. So when I move my hand forward on it, the cock head covers and then while moving my hand back, it again comes out of its confinement. It is so sweet a scene as if a rat is coming out of its nest."

Saying this I shyly hid my face in his bare chest, but still kept moving my hand on his cock.

Rajnath, putting a finger under my chin, raised my face and lovingly asked,

"Bahurani! Your MIL also doesn't like shaving herself, while I like it clean. Do you also shave yourself on your cunt? Bahurani! How do you shave your cunt? Please remove your panty, I want to see a clean shaven cunt."

I was shy but kept standing still. Rajnath understood my shame, so smilingly, he opened my jeans and putting his fingers in my waistband, pulled both my pant and panty down. Slowly my nice and recently (for this occasion I had specially shaved it clean like a palm of the hand, just before coming to his house) shaven cunt came to his view.

I pretended shame and hid my face with one hand but kept holding his cock in my other hand and my hand automatically kept moving on its full length.

Rajnath was so happy to see my whitish cunt. I was getting dripping wet and was so horny now that I could have let him fuck me right then. But as it was all my game plan so I was holding myself with great difficulty otherwise I had never ever taken so long a time to get fucked.

(Though I was happy that now Rajnath was constantly calling me "Bahurani" and I was also deliberately calling him "Sasurji!).

Rajnath could not stop himself and hurriedly cupped my burning cunt in his palm. As soon as the touched my cunt, an electric current passed through my body and I uttered a big moan and pushed my cunt forward in his palm.

My cunt was so hot and wet. Rajnath spoke as if in a trance,

"Oh Bahurani! You are so beautiful and your cunt is equally good. You look like a goddess of sex. I can't hold myself. My cock is aching for a release. Please let me fuck you with my hard cock and I promise that I will allow the marriage with you and my son. Please let me have a release or I will die."

Saying this he looked with pleading eyes on my face. I was so happy that my game plan was getting right so feigning shy but still holding his cock in my hand, I said in a low voice,

"Sasurji! I know your position as this has been the case with your son also many times. I know that being your daughter in law, it is my duty to serve you with all the ways I can. You are my father in law and I am supposed to serve you all the ways and make you happy. But I have to offer my virginity to my husband so I can't allow you to fuck me now. You can fuck me after marriage and I will always be there to serve you in any way you want. But please don't take away my virginity."

Rajnath was so happy to hear it. He squealed and asked,

"Bahurani! What did you just said? Will you allow me to fuck you after your marriage also? Does it mean that this is not our first and last time? Will we both be fucking after marriage also?"

The glow of happiness was clear on his face. I nodded my head and said,

"Sasurji! I know that it is not proper for an Indian DIL to let his FIL fuck her, but I have nothing else but my body only as I am from a very poor family. Being your DIL it is my duty to serve you with my Tan-Man-Dhan (body, heart, money). I have no money but I will always serve you with my heart and body. After marriage my body will be at your disposal and you may use it (fuck) in any way you want and I will never refuse you."

Rajnath was more than happy to hear it. His face lit with happiness. He hugged me with love and kissing me on lips said,

"Bahurani! You are so nice. I am so blessed that you are coming to my home as my DIL. I will wait till your marriage to fuck you. This will always be our little secret. But till than please do something for my present situation. My cock is so hard for you and aching with hardness. Please give me a release and I will make sure that your marriage is fixed at earliest. Please at least give me a hand job so that I may have a release."

I was so happy that my plan was getting successful. To make sure that he doesn't back out, I decided to give him something special. Also I myself was also burning for a release. And I was so horny now. So making a quick decision, I said,

"Sasurji! This problem occurs many a times with your son also. Then he does the 69. Instead of a hand job, he loves to be sucked. If you want I may do the same for you."

Rajnath jumped with joy. Never ever even his wildest dreams he has thought of his DIL sucking his cock. He could not even speak properly and stuttering he stammered,

"Bahurani! Will you suck me? Oh GOD this is unbelievable. Even your MIL has never put my cock in her mouth. I have never been sucked. I don't know how to do 69? Please tell me. We will do it."

I very hardly hid my smile and happiness and took him to sofa. There I made him lye on it. His hard cock was facing the ceiling like a flagpole. He was so hard. Then I spread my legs apart (both of us were totally nude now) and putting them on the either sides of his face, lowered my cunt on his mouth.

As I had spread my legs, so my cunt was wide open now and the inner pinkish flesh was visible. Lowering my cunt on his lips, I lowered my own mouth on his erect cock.

Holding his hard and thick cock in my fist, I opened my mouth and peeled his foreskin back to reveal his pinkish cock head, and took it in my mouth.

As soon as I gulped his cock head, Rajnath jumped up and tried to push whole of his cock in my waiting mouth. I pushed my own cunt on his mouth to indicate that in return to what I was doing to him, I wanted him to lick my cunt.

He perhaps understood it or perhaps he was also willing to lick a cunt for the first time in his life, so he also eagerly widened my buttocks with both his hands and started licking my cunt.

Certainly this was the first time for doing it. His inexperience was clear from the way he was licking my eager cunt and time and again putting his teeth on my cunt and bucking his buttocks to push more of his cock in my mouth.

I could easily take even whole of his cock in my mouth, as I was expert in it and having sucked hundreds of cocks countless of times, I was using my experience to give him maximum pleasure.

Rajnath was rough with my cunt and chewing my clit. His roughness was giving me more pleasure. This was a new experience. He was moaning with pleasure. I also could not hold my moans and we both were sucking and licking with great enthusiasm.

It was a pleasure surprise to me that though being so old in age, he was still holding himself and had not cum yet. It gave me immense pleasure to know that he was capable of fucking for a long time.

We both kept on doing in 69 position for about 15 minutes. And we were nearing the climax now. I could sense his orgasm as he has increased his speed of licking my cunt and now he had pushed his tongue in my cunt and also inserted one finger in my ass hole also and fucking me with his hot tongue. I was also enjoying his finger in my ass. I had been fucked many times in my ass, so his finger was no problem for me.

After about another 2 minutes of intense sucking, he gave a loud cry of joy and bucked his pelvis upward and pushed all his cock in my waiting mouth.

His hard cock started throbbing and pulsating violently. Then suddenly a very big and thick glob of his cum erupted from his cock and hit my waiting throat. I was waiting and expecting it. I pushed my mouth on his cock and took all of it in my mouth and started drinking his tasty and hot cum.

This was a very big orgasm for him and he kept Cumming in my mouth for long time and about half a liter cum he poured in my mouth.

Had I not been so expert and experienced in cock sucking, it would have been very difficult to drink so much of cum, but I easily drank all of it and not even a single drop could come out of my mouth.

On the other side, as my future FIL hit his orgasm and started spewing his nectar in my mouth, he took my clit in his teeth and immediately I also shrieked and my cunt also started flowing its own juices. The sucking by my own future FIL was the greatest taboo and I had made him do all this even much before my marriage, so this intensified my orgasm.

My cunt kept flowing its juices and as my FIL was not expert in licking and drinking the cunt juices, he could not drink all of my cum, and his face was drenched with my cunt juices.

I was totally exhausted and fell on my FIL's face. My cunt had hid his face and he lovingly kept licking the inner walls of my cunt. Perhaps he liked the taste of my cunt juices or the smell of a young cunt on his face was so intoxicating for him.

After some time, I regained my composure and got up from his face. FIL was smiling lovingly. He took me in his arms and said,

"Bahurani! You are so sweet. I had never ever thought that the cunt can smell so nice and taste so sweet. This is the first time in my life that somebody had sucked my cock or I had licked some cunt. Your mother in law, thinks the genitals to be so bad, she had never took my cock in her mouth. Or let me put my mouth on her cunt. I put my finger in your ass hole and it also felt so nice in there. I had heard stories of anal fucking by never done it.

This was my first time and it was so good. Thank you so much to be so supportive and for giving me a release.

I was still in his arms, so I encircled my arms around his chest and said,

"Sasurji! Thank you so much that you liked my service. I am sorry that I could not let you fuck me in my cunt. But it is just a matter of some days. After marriage I will always be there to serve my loving FIL. You may fuck me in my cunt or even in my ass. I am there for your service."

Hearing this my FIL's face lit up. He asked.

"Bahurani! Will you let me fuck you in ass? I have never fucked anyone anally. It will be a great experience for me to fuck in ass hole."

I lovingly said,

"Sasurji! I am virgin both in my cunt and ass. Your son has the first right to fuck me in both the places. Though your son has never shown any interest in my ass. So I think he is not interested in fucking in anal hole. Still I will wait and if he don't fuck in ass, I will let you do the opening ceremony of my ass. Son will take my cunt virginity and father will take my anal virginity. But please wait till then."

Rajnath's face lit up with happiness. He kissed my strongly on lips.

Now I was burning with lust. This was the first time that I had been doing the seduction for such a long time and was not even fucked once. My cunt was aching for a strong fuck now. So I decided to leave now to take care of my cunt.

I said,

"OK Sasurji! Let me go now. The things took an unexpected turn today. Please don't let anyone come to know of what we had done today. Let it be our own little secret. Now I am getting late. So I go now."

Rajnath didn't want to let me go but he could not do anything. My mission was over, the old stud had been seduced properly and was now in my net. I put my clothes and Rajnath kept my torn bra with him as a souvenir and memory of today's meeting.

We both came near the gate, Rajnath was so horny that he was still not leaving me from his arms. He opened the gate and while I was getting out of door, he kissed me one last time on lips and said,

"Bahurani! I don't know, how I will be able to pass my days without you. I will have to do something to bring you in my arms again shortly."

I also loving gave a gentle squeeze to his cock through his pajama and said,

"Sasurji! I will also be looking forward to meet you."